Rioting in the Streets

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
I really feel that the media has pumped up the chances of Obama winning so much that when he loses and I think he will there will be rioting in many areas. With all this media hype these people will feel they have been cheated and many will go to the streets. It is a win win for the media. To them this would be almost as good as a war.

Just like in all past riots the individuals do not even vote. We have been told how Obama will make everything great for everybody except for the very rich. These people dependent on the government for their survival really believe that lie and they will take to the streets if Obama loses.

Pretty big difference between being rich and being "dependent on the government". You are aware there's something in between, right?

Perhaps the right should stop smearing him and go for it fairly if they're worried....

and, they might try to avoid having police road blocks in certain neighborhoods on election day.

and perhaps they should concern themselves with:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. -- Will The Next Election Be Hacked? : Rolling Stone

Was the 2004 Election Stolen? : Rolling Stone

you know, that whole appearance of impropriety thang....

Pretty big difference between being rich and being "dependent on the government". You are aware there's something in between, right?

Perhaps the right should stop smearing him and go for it fairly if they're worried....

and, they might try to avoid having police road blocks in certain neighborhoods on election day.

I was speaking of the ones that will be rioting. People that work don't riot over such nonsense.

So you actually think that the police were used by the republican party to keep a particular group of people from voting? Sounds like a great report for MSNBC to deal with as I am sure they will get right on top(as opposed to the bottom) of that. You really can't believe that.

Last edited:
Of course she doesn't. She just wants other, dumb people, to believe it so they'll vote her way.

No verification was ever found that it happened. It was a STORY created by pissed of Dems who couldn't believe they lost. No matter how many times we recounted the votes, they still lost! Unbelievable! Couldn't be! The police must have been stopping the masses from accessing the voting booths!

They thought that because that's something they would do.

But it didn't happen. Nobody came forward to say it happened. It was just an urban myth.

I was speaking of the ones that will be rioting. People that work don't riot over such nonsense.

So you actually think that the police were used by the republican party to keep a particular group of people from voting? Sounds like a great report for MSNBC to deal with as I am sure they will get right on top(as opposed to the bottom) of that. You really can't believe that.

They also don't riot if they don't think they got screwed. Really simple.

The roadblocks isn't that uncommon a belief. Heck, I know of campaigns in NY where on election day, no voting machines were delivered to certain neighborhoods to keep those people from voting. So why would it surprise you? Not to rehash, but you can't make people feel disenfranchised.

The New York Times > National > Fighting for Florida: After 2000 Chaos, Voters in Florida Are Wary

Yeah, I remember the white trucker that got the crap beat out of him during the LA riots.

What started them again? Didn't it have something to do with OJ?

Of course she doesn't. She just wants other, dumb people, to believe it so they'll vote her way.

No verification was ever found that it happened. It was a STORY created by pissed of Dems who couldn't believe they lost. No matter how many times we recounted the votes, they still lost! Unbelievable! Couldn't be! The police must have been stopping the masses from accessing the voting booths!

They thought that because that's something they would do.

But it didn't happen. Nobody came forward to say it happened. It was just an urban myth.

Jillian has no trouble believing some of the most ignorant things. Usually when she gets caught admitting it her response is to stop posting in that thread and to neg rep whom ever called her on it with some nasty private message you can never tell everyone what she said.

Jillian has no trouble believing some of the most ignorant things. Usually when she gets caught admitting it her response is to stop posting in that thread and to neg rep whom ever called her on it with some nasty private message you can never tell everyone what she said.

Really? How often have I negged you? And you've said some of the nastiest, stupidest stuff on the board.

If you got negged it was for good reason having nothing to do with "calling me" on anything...since you've never done that.... and your ignorant little echo certainly hasn't.

So how 'bout telling the truth? That would be nice...instead of you making up stuff as you go along.

Really? How often have I negged you? And you've said some of the nastiest, stupidest stuff on the board.

If you got negged it was for good reason having nothing to do with "calling me" on anything...since you've never done that.... and your ignorant little echo certainly hasn't.

So how 'bout telling the truth? That would be nice...instead of you making up stuff as you go along.

I would say something about you accusing others of making stuff up, but then I would just get negged again. :)

I would say something about you accusing others of making stuff up, but then I would just get negged again. :)

Calling me a liar when you disagree with me is grounds for being negged.

And thanks so much for your input...it's so cute how the rabid righties love hanging together.

And if RGS is being honest, he'll tell you that he's gotten way more pos rep from me than he ever has neg.

I really feel that the media has pumped up the chances of Obama winning so much that when he loses and I think he will there will be rioting in many areas. With all this media hype these people will feel they have been cheated and many will go to the streets. It is a win win for the media. To them this would be almost as good as a war.

Just like in all past riots the individuals do not even vote. We have been told how Obama will make everything great for everybody except for the very rich. These people dependent on the government for their survival really believe that lie and they will take to the streets if Obama loses.

I don't think his chances are pumped up, He could win, but the more people learn about who he really is, and what he really believes the less chance he has IMO.

They also don't riot if they don't think they got screwed. Really simple.

They riot if they won a football game even if they did not even go to the game or really cared who won. Riots generally happen because of media hype which is usually exaggerated to the point of being a lie.

jillian said:
The roadblocks isn't that uncommon a belief. Heck, I know of campaigns in NY where on election day, no voting machines were delivered to certain neighborhoods to keep those people from voting. So why would it surprise you? Not to rehash, but you can't make people feel disenfranchised.

The roadblocks being used to keep certain people from voting is a lie. I was in law enforcement for 23 years and I nor anyone I knew in law enforcement would allow themselves to be used for such a purpose. Don't be so gullible as to swallow everything you hear from the media.

Damn straight..I already bought a new baseball bat and got my gun loaded.

I am not sure about riots, but I can assure you if Obama loses, the Democrats, Liberals, and many in here will scream that McCain stole the election.

Forum List

Back