Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

The fact is that every presidential assassination and attempted assassination of a president during the 20th and the latter 19th century was perpetrated by a left wing assassin. Modern pseudo historians try to convince low information union educated Americans that Oswald was a right winger but it ain't true. Look at what the radical left wing "anti-war" people said about President Bush. The Hollywood left wing media even promoted a movie that depicted the assassination of George Bush while he was in office. Gun Rights advocates need to learn that the left wing is sensitive and skilled in propaganda and they have a system of tax exempt propaganda networks who's only mission is to spin the statements of conservatives and most of all liberals have no sense of humor.

The fact is that every presidential assassination and attempted assassination of a president during the 20th and the latter 19th century was perpetrated by a left wing assassin. Modern pseudo historians try to convince low information union educated Americans that Oswald was a right winger but it ain't true. Look at what the radical left wing "anti-war" people said about President Bush. The Hollywood left wing media even promoted a movie that depicted the assassination of George Bush while he was in office. Gun Rights advocates need to learn that the left wing is sensitive and skilled in propaganda and they have a system of tax exempt propaganda networks who's only mission is to spin the statements of conservatives and most of all liberals have no sense of humor.

politics had nothing to do with the attempt on reagan's life by john hinkley

rightwingnut politics had EVERYTHING to do with the assassination of kennedy

Last edited:
The movie on the assassination of president Bush was NOT a Hollywood movie...

It was a British movie....and Americans were outraged...for the most part....

I can't believe I waste so much time reading some of these god awful threads. . .

Are you outraged?

I am not outraged as I was not outraged when the far left media was printing these words about Bush!

If you are outraged now and not then, goes to show what a true political hack you are.

More proof that the far left is against freedom of speech unless it is approved by their far left masters.

has the psychotic witch been sent to jail?

Obama is not in Jail, but he should be...

Oh the far left revisionist of history is at work once again....

Were you outraged when a film was made depicting Bush being assassinated? How about when we liberals cheered as a shoe was thrown at Booosh and said too bad it didn't kill him?? The same with Cheney.. People like you NEVER look inward.

Most liberals I know thought that movie (made by Canadians) was in poor taste. I think it was more a reflection of how Bush brought down America's reputation, not just his own.

Nor do I recall anyone saying they hoped that the shoe-tossing would kill Bush. Although the Shoe-tossing is a great metaphor for his administration, the people whose lives he messed up showing their contempt for him.

So you are a subscriber to the theory that was put forward n the Hollywood Made Movie Executive Action or are you subscribing to Oliver Stone's theory?

Of course there are no facts to back either one of those theories... but then...

Were you outraged when a film was made depicting Bush being assassinated? How about when we liberals cheered as a shoe was thrown at Booosh and said too bad it didn't kill him?? The same with Cheney.. People like you NEVER look inward.

Actually it was a movie made in the UK about what a Dick Cheney presidency would have been like. That is why it opens with the assassination of President Bush.

But pretending that it was a movie made to depict Bushes assassination shows either ignorance or a willful attempt at deception.

I for one do not think you are ignorant.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. For how much damage he has done to America's standing in the world, he should at least be thrown out of office.
2. But all in all the lady has a right to say whatever she wants, it is still America, and we have free speech still, just barely.
3. But we know, when the left does it its okay when the right does it we have to make an example of the bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the lady does NOT have the right to call for the assassination of the president of the united states.

except in rightwingnuthackworld.

1. No she has a right to say anything.
2. She can say she wants to eat his brains out with a spoon if she so likes.
3. Freedom of speech demands it.
4. Now if she contracts to have him assassinated then that would be a conspiracy to commit murder, that would be punishable by law.
5. Its not a crime to threaten some one, its a crime to act on a threat but not a crime to threaten anyone.
6. She is clean from the law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

People don't have a right to say anything they want. The truth is that ALL of our constitutional rights come with restrictions, or at least with limitations. So, in the area of freedom of speech, if people had a right to say anything they wanted. there would be no slander laws, or libel laws, or laws against inciting to riot. A person would be able to threaten anyone, anytime and anywhere without fear of arrest. Reality doesn't back that up. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I think it's actually a crime to threaten the life of the POTUS.

Sorry bout that,

the lady does NOT have the right to call for the assassination of the president of the united states.

except in rightwingnuthackworld.

1. No she has a right to say anything.
2. She can say she wants to eat his brains out with a spoon if she so likes.
3. Freedom of speech demands it.
4. Now if she contracts to have him assassinated then that would be a conspiracy to commit murder, that would be punishable by law.
5. Its not a crime to threaten some one, its a crime to act on a threat but not a crime to threaten anyone.
6. She is clean from the law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

People don't have a right to say anything they want. The truth is that ALL of our constitutional rights come with restrictions, or at least with limitations. So, in the area of freedom of speech, if people had a right to say anything they wanted. there would be no slander laws, or libel laws, or laws against inciting to riot. A person would be able to threaten anyone, anytime and anywhere without fear of arrest. Reality doesn't back that up. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I think it's actually a crime to threaten the life of the POTUS.

i believe it's a crime to threaten the life of anyone.

So you are a subscriber to the theory that was put forward n the Hollywood Made Movie Executive Action or are you subscribing to Oliver Stone's theory?

Of course there are no facts to back either one of those theories... but then...

go back and read with comprehension.

Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone has rights to say anything.
2. People may look at you funny, but you can say anything, without the possibility of going to jail.
3. Lets say one way you may have an issue with what you say, if you said, "FIRE" in a crowed theatre.
4. Mostly tho you can spout off at just about anything.
5. Thats the main reason we are Americans, we are out spoken by culture, we as a people do not have to be PC unless we want to be.
6. To threaten another is no crime, no one goes to jail over threats.
7. People go to jail over "acts".
8. I can think and say anything, but "acts" of violence are whats illegal.
9. Thats American law, search it out and learn something.
10. Lets say you are in the White House, and you threaten to kill Obama, you might get detained, but you will never be charged for anything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

i don't have to look "inward" lady wacko, no one
i'd ever align myself would have made such a demand.

but nice first reaction.

Have you heard of code pink? I know you supported them and they asked for the killing of Bush and his entire family.

This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

? Founder Of ?Moms With Guns? Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

Good. I hope she watches OITNB to get an idea of prison life.

Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone has rights to say anything.
2. People may look at you funny, but you can say anything, without the possibility of going to jail.
3. Lets say one way you may have an issue with what you say, if you said, "FIRE" in a crowed theatre.
4. Mostly tho you can spout off at just about anything.
5. Thats the main reason we are Americans, we are out spoken by culture, we as a people do not have to be PC unless we want to be.
6. To threaten another is no crime, no one goes to jail over threats.
7. People go to jail over "acts".
8. I can think and say anything, but "acts" of violence are whats illegal.
9. Thats American law, search it out and learn something.
10. Lets say you are in the White House, and you threaten to kill Obama, you might get detained, but you will never be charged for anything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ummmm.....BULLSHIT

Forum List

Back