Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

? Founder Of ?Moms With Guns? Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

The left makes such threats look mundane:

IMG_2416.JPG

imheretokillbush.jpg

saveearthkillbush.jpg

headshotringo.jpg

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

The Anti-gun whackjobs #1 Hero... Wait... ARRESTED

California Senator Yee Arrested for gun running

Feds: Calif. pol Leland Yee schemed to trade arms for campaign cash

"Do I think we can make some money? I think we can make some money," Yee told the agent in a conversation recounted in a 137-page arrest affidavit. "Do I think we can get the goods? I think we can get the goods."

The veteran Democrat, an advocate for gun control and campaign finance reform in Sacramento, is now one of about two dozen people charged in a sprawling racketeering case brought by the U.S. attorney's office in San Francisco. His co-defendants include a former San Francisco school board president and a previously-convicted Chinatown mobster dubbed "Shrimp Boy."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/us/california-senator-indicted/

Yeah, not cool. And neither are Liberals who behave as such.

i'd have never defended anyone who demanded the murder of a president.

i also wouldn't pretend, unlike lady wacko, that the film she's talking about was made by one of us.

The chick in the OP is an idiot. But this is not new. Calls for Bush's death was widespread. I have a question though.

Does it only matter when its the president?? OR how about the latest democratic campaign ad which had a dem "killing" the GOP with a shotgun?

“They say I can’t win in this district,” Beltran says as he trains his gun at the GOP mascot. “But what happens to an elephant that stands around doing nothing for too long?”

He then shoots the elephant, reloads the shotgun, hops on a donkey and rides off to "Washington".


Instead I see articles praising the shotgun blast.

Gunslinging Dem Estakio Beltran Shoots Best Campaign Ad of the Year

If she hasn't already, like Ted Nugent, she's going to get a visit from the Secret Service.

Deservedly so!

Why, she made no direct threat, and regardless of the claims of the OP she made no demand.

If she hasn't already, like Ted Nugent, she's going to get a visit from the Secret Service.

Deservedly so!

Why, she made no direct threat, and regardless of the claims of the OP she made no demand.

The Secret Service doesn't screw around. Furthermore, given the nature of their responsibility to protect the life of the president, they're not even mildly amused by someone who thinks he or she can engage in a semantic game where they seem to believe that they can simply state that they made no specific threat, and that's the equivalent of a some kind of a trump card.

Simply put, the SS will seriously interview the person to get a sense of who they are and what they're really about. Any lack of contrition on their part, or a cavalier attitude, or a smug and sanctimonious one is only going to cause them to WANT to dig deeper into that person's life. Who doesn't understand that after what happened to Kennedy in 1963 and Reagan in 1981? Then, of course, there were the two attempts on Ford's life back in 1975. If this woman thinks this is some kind of a joke, she's got another thing comin'.

Deservedly so!

The Secret Service doesn't screw around. Furthermore, given the nature of their responsibility to protect the life of the president, they're not even mildly amused by someone who thinks he or she can engage in a semantic game where they seem to believe that they can simply state that they made no specific threat, and that's the equivalent of a some kind of a trump card.

Simply put, the SS will seriously interview the person to get a sense of who they are and what they're really about. Any lack of contrition on their part, or a cavalier attitude, or a smug and sanctimonious one is only going to cause them to WANT to dig deeper into that person's life. Who doesn't understand that after what happened to Kennedy in 1963 and Reagan in 1981? Then, of course, there were the two attempts on Ford's life back in 1975. If this woman thinks this is some kind of a joke, she's got another thing comin'.

They can investigate all they want, but I seriously doubt they will find a credible threat in a rhetorical question. Would she be guilty of being a vigilante if someone cut her off in traffic and she asked where's a cop when you need one?

They can investigate all they want, but I seriously doubt they will find a credible threat in a rhetorical question. Would she be guilty of being a vigilante if someone cut her off in traffic and she asked where's a cop when you need one?
Oh and they will investigate, you can be most assured of that. That is the job of the Secret Service to protect the president at all times and to fully investigate each and every threat, actual or implied, against him. And your comparison of the traffic bit and the cop is not a valid one as it is an apples to oranges comparison. We are talking about the President of the United States being threatened, not a routine traffic incident.

The left makes such threats look mundane:

IMG_2416.JPG

imheretokillbush.jpg

saveearthkillbush.jpg

headshotringo.jpg
Can you prove unequivocally that those people holding signs were from the left? They could have been protesters from another party or even from a foreign country living here for all we know.

Sorry bout that,

1. For how much damage he has done to America's standing in the world, he should at least be thrown out of office.
2. But all in all the lady has a right to say whatever she wants, it is still America, and we have free speech still, just barely.
3. But we know, when the left does it its okay when the right does it we have to make an example of the bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's try this.

I did not vote for W in 2000. But...I was right there supporting him as he stood on the pile of ruins at ground zero. I was fired up and ready to follow his lead in getting the assholes who struck.

I grew to regret that sentiment, of course. Given what he did.

But never....not for one fleeting moment...did I ever wish for, hope for.....fantasize about or otherwise even consider feeling good about someone taking a shot at him. Never.

I believe that there are several.....enough to be considered significant.....USMB nutters who cannot say the same when it comes to president Obama.

Who's going to be honest and admit to it?

Anyone?

Sorry bout that,

1. For how much damage he has done to America's standing in the world, he should at least be thrown out of office.
2. But all in all the lady has a right to say whatever she wants, it is still America, and we have free speech still, just barely.
3. But we know, when the left does it its okay when the right does it we have to make an example of the bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the lady does NOT have the right to call for the assassination of the president of the united states.

except in rightwingnuthackworld.

Let's try this.

I did not vote for W in 2000. But...I was right there supporting him as he stood on the pile of ruins at ground zero. I was fired up and ready to follow his lead in getting the assholes who struck.

I grew to regret that sentiment, of course. Given what he did.

But never....not for one fleeting moment...did I ever wish for, hope for.....fantasize about or otherwise even consider feeling good about someone taking a shot at him. Never.

I believe that there are several.....enough to be considered significant.....USMB nutters who cannot say the same when it comes to president Obama.

Who's going to be honest and admit to it?

Anyone?

i'd say you're being kind saying it's only several...

Oh and they will investigate, you can be most assured of that. That is the job of the Secret Service to protect the president at all times and to fully investigate each and every threat, actual or implied, against him. And your comparison of the traffic bit and the cop is not a valid one as it is an apples to oranges comparison. We are talking about the President of the United States being threatened, not a routine traffic incident.

None of you lefties have actually demonstrated a threat, I'm beginning to wonder if you know the meaning of the word, after all you seem to have forgotten the definitions of so many words now days.

Last edited:
Having said as much this woman is wrong.. PLAINLY wrong.

Are you outraged?

I am not outraged as I was not outraged when the far left media was printing these words about Bush!

If you are outraged now and not then, goes to show what a true political hack you are.

More proof that the far left is against freedom of speech unless it is approved by their far left masters.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the lady does NOT have the right to call for the assassination of the president of the united states.

except in rightwingnuthackworld.

1. No she has a right to say anything.
2. She can say she wants to eat his brains out with a spoon if she so likes.
3. Freedom of speech demands it.
4. Now if she contracts to have him assassinated then that would be a conspiracy to commit murder, that would be punishable by law.
5. Its not a crime to threaten some one, its a crime to act on a threat but not a crime to threaten anyone.
6. She is clean from the law.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Having said as much this woman is wrong.. PLAINLY wrong.

Are you outraged?

I am not outraged as I was not outraged when the far left media was printing these words about Bush!

If you are outraged now and not then, goes to show what a true political hack you are.

More proof that the far left is against freedom of speech unless it is approved by their far left masters.

has the psychotic witch been sent to jail?

Forum List

Back