Rightwignut Loon Demands Assassination of the President

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
This person shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

? Founder Of ?Moms With Guns? Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

Were you outraged when a film was made depicting Bush being assassinated? How about when we liberals cheered as a shoe was thrown at Booosh and said too bad it didn't kill him?? The same with Cheney.. People like you NEVER look inward.

Were you outraged when a film was made depicting Bush being assassinated? How about when we liberals cheered as a shoe was thrown at Booosh and said too bad it didn't kill him?? The same with Cheney.. People like you NEVER look inward.

That film you allude to was not made in this country. You've been told that before. How do YOU feel about a call to assassinate the President? Don't believe we've gotten your opinion on that yet.

Edited to say I saw your condemnation...good.

Last edited:

That film you allude to was not made in this country. You've been told that before. How do YOU feel about a call to assassinate the President? Don't believe we've gotten your opinion on that yet.

Actually we have.

i don't have to look "inward" lady wacko, no one i'd ever align myself would have made such a demand.

but nice first reaction.

Somebody can correct me about this if it turns out that I am wrong, but...

I do not believe that it is a crime to wish for the death of a President...

I do not believe that it is a crime to declare that one hopes for the death of a President...

One probably crosses the line when one publicly calls-for (incites) such an outcome, although I'm not even sure about that...

But simply wishing for that or declaring that it is desirable is probably not a crime...

After all, this is not Tudor England, where it was a crime to 'imagine the death of the King'.

Perhaps somebody has another perspective to serve-up...

That having been said, the public statement was over-the-top, and ethically and morally wrong...

I'm not real keen on his Imperial Highness, myself...

But I'm content to wait for a peaceful Transfer of Power on January 20, 2017, like the vast majority of my countrymen.

Last edited:

i don't have to look "inward" lady wacko, no one i'd ever align myself would have made such a demand.

but nice first reaction.

Sure thing Hagitha.. :lol:

They thought it was funny

The founder of a pro-gun group called “Moms With Guns” appears to have taken her hatred of President Barack Obama too far when she recently expressed a desire to see him assassinated.

Kathy Perkins (who goes by Kathy Perkins ArmedMom on Facebook) commented on a photo of the president attending a barbeque in Texas posted to a Fox & Friends Facebook page saying, “Where is an assasin (sic) when you need one?”

So, the rightwing loons have gone from suing to impeachment to outright assassination. History won't be kind to them.

Where is an assassin when you need one.................................

Does that show an intent to kill the President...........................

Is it Sarcasm...........................................................................

Sorry folks, I've heard this sarcasm a lot, but none of it meaning the actual killing of a President.

Stop the PC BS. Bush was trashed by the left during his term. They even hung fake bodies from nooses with his mask on it. Yet back then many libs posted that was Freedom of Speech..............

Prove the intent of the OP. If not, then it's not a crime.

That woman is a joke

-Geaux

fullretard.jpeg

So, the rightwing loons have gone from suing to impeachment to outright assassination. History won't be kind to them.

You're truly a pathetic hack.. History will not take the ramblings of one insane woman and attribute to the entire Conservative landscape.. ONLY PARTISAN HACK Propagandists do that.

When you fuck people over as much as Obama does, you piss them off.

If the Secret Service thinks it's a problem, they will deal with her.

Non-issue.

Nonsense.

The animus toward the president is purely partisan, a rightist temper-tantrum the consequence of losing two presidential elections, where the woman in the OP is the most extreme and insane example.

Forum List

Back