Rightist/Conservative/Fascist/Theocrat/Monarchist/Republicans...

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Are not taking the Senate in 2014 and won't be seeing another one of their rubes in the Whitehouse until around 2024.

Life is good.

Are not taking the Senate in 2014 and won't be seeing another one of their rubes in the Whitehouse until around 2024.

Life is good.

brought to you by the same self-deceiving dolts that call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"

Life is good.

brought to you by the same self-deceiving dolts that call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"

What record?

What's the benchmark you are using? What was the previous record?

Thanks in advance.

Life is good.

What record?

Thanks in advance.

google is your friend leftard

for one there are 16 million more people on food stamps under obama; then there were under Bush

Republicans will fall short of taking the Senate in 2014. Georgia and Arkansas are too close to call and I look for Dems to hang on or pick-up one of those. It will be a 50-50 tie with Biden the deciding vote on several bills.

well for starters leftard there is this one from left-leaning Factcheck.org

food stamp recipients up 49% under obama.

Obama's Numbers, October Update - FactCheck.org

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

FactCheck.org

Oct 8, 2013 - America is still gaining jobs under President Obama, but millions more live in poverty, ... 5, and quarterly updates posted April 16 and July 19. ... Even so, the number of jobs added under Obama is nearly two-and-a-half times .... The number of people receiving food stamps continues at near-record levels.

What record?

Thanks in advance.

for one there are 16 million more people on food stamps under obama; then there were under Bush

I did google it.

Google tells me that just as many people went on welfare and food stamps during the Bush administration.

So..you know something different?

What's the dealio?

:dunno:

FactCheck.org

Oct 8, 2013 - America is still gaining jobs under President Obama, but millions more live in poverty, ... 5, and quarterly updates posted April 16 and July 19. ... Even so, the number of jobs added under Obama is nearly two-and-a-half times .... The number of people receiving food stamps continues at near-record levels.

Ayup.

FactCheck.org.

Check.

Fact check: Gingrich's faulty food-stamp claim ? USATODAY.com

:lol:

FactCheck.org

Ayup.

FactCheck.org.

Check.

good one doofus; go tell Factcheck they are lying to themselves

FactCheck.org

Ayup.

FactCheck.org.

Check.

oh; and your source is 2 years old

this is also from the link you just provided

enjoy!

Gingrich would have been correct to say the number now on food aid is historically high. The number stood at 46,224,722 persons as of October, the most recent month on record. And it's also true that the number has risen sharply since Obama took office.

my source provided data through october of last year; 7 months
your source is dated february 2 of 2012; well over 2 years old

thanks

thanks

Food stamps & AFDC go into the economy; not so with a significant percentage of the TRILLION plus 'War of Bush's Ego'*.

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

thanks

Food stamps & AFDC go into the economy; not so with a significant percentage of the TRILLION plus 'War of Bush's Ego'*.

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

Really, so soldiers don't get paid and their families don't spend money in the economy, and what about the people who make the vehicles, ships, bullets and artillery ect. ect., are you saying they just pigeon hole the money they make and don't spend a dime? Seriously, are you really that stupid?

What record?

Thanks in advance.

I did google it.

Google tells me that just as many people went on welfare and food stamps during the Bush administration.

What's the dealio?

Do you have a specific LINK to prove what you are saying?

Google is a SEARCH engine that directed you to other websites.

So, why don't you share some of these websites with us, "Shallow" to prove that what you are stating is FACTUAL?

Can't do it, can you!

:lol::badgrin::cuckoo:

FactCheck.org

Ayup.

FactCheck.org.

Check.

Wait what?

They weren't lying when you used them as a link?

Now I am confused. :dunno:

I did google it.

What's the dealio?

Do you have a specific LINK to prove what you are saying?

Google is a SEARCH engine that directed you to other websites.

So, why don't you share some of these websites with us, "Shallow" to prove that what you are stating is FACTUAL?

Can't do it, can you!

:lol::badgrin::cuckoo:

Yeah..it's in the thread.

I know..I know..reading multiple posts is hard 'n stuff.

:eek:

thanks

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

Really, so soldiers don't get paid and their families don't spend money in the economy, and what about the people who make the vehicles, ships, bullets and artillery ect. ect., are you saying they just pigeon hole the money they make and don't spend a dime? Seriously, are you really that stupid?

No, think instead of REACT. Many metals, along with many parts, of our arsenal, come from other nations. DoD can & does "outsource". And military pay takes only a small fraction of the DoD budget; as we know, VETERAN'S CARE ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE! And, yes the current administration shares in the responsibility.

Fascism is defined as "government control over the production and distribution of goods and services". Which party does that seem to represent?

Forum List

Back