Rightist/Conservative/Fascist/Theocrat/Monarchist/Republicans...

Fascism is a Nexus of Religion, Corporations and Government.

It suppresses multiple parties and promotes economic disparity.

That's hardly "left" wing.

Soo.... you skipped 20th century history class because it was boring.

Il Duce salutes you.

fascism is rightwing.

it is the opposite of communist and is the interrelationship of corporations and government.

ok, "son"? you got that now?

Fascism is a Nexus of Religion, Corporations and Government.

It suppresses multiple parties and promotes economic disparity.

That's hardly "left" wing.

Hitler hated Jews. Democrats hate Israel. Fascism is left wing.

:lol:

False logicals which don't even hold true. Most Jewish folks are Democrats. True story.

Plus? Hitler was a Christian. Christians have been killing Jews since the fall of Rome. In droves. It's a very conservative and Christian thing to do. Unless you are packing them all into one place.

Like you are trying to do in Israel.

HItler's armies marched under the flag a a very un-Christian swastika symbol; and devastated almost every Christian nation in Europe

The above is correct, Hitler hated Christianity, but not as much as he hated Judaism; Hitler despised religions that could not be controlled. Thus the Jehovah's Witnesses went to their deaths also. Also more Christians than most remember.

It didn't "Devastate" Christianity at all. And the Pope had an alliance with Hitler.

Don't let those little facts get in your way.

HItler's armies marched under the flag a a very un-Christian swastika symbol; and devastated almost every Christian nation in Europe

The above is correct, Hitler hated Christianity, but not as much as he hated Judaism; Hitler despised religions that could not be controlled. Thus the Jehovah's Witnesses went to their deaths also. Also more Christians than most remember.

It didn't "Devastate" Christianity at all. And the Pope had an alliance with Hitler.

Hitler used christian dogma a lot, he used to so much it's almost like he knew that Christians throw their skepticism of a leader out the window if they act pious enough. I do not think he personally believed in God but that did not stop him from playing the defender of the faith role and therefore becoming a religious leader as well. His spiel sounded a lot like the prosperity gospel that rightists are fond of these days.

Hitler used christian dogma a lot, he used to so much it's almost like he knew that Christians throw their skepticism of a leader out the window if they act pious enough. I do not think he personally believed in God but that did not stop him from playing the defender of the faith role and therefore becoming a religious leader as well. His spiel sounded a lot like the prosperity gospel that rightists are fond of these days.

Good one moron. Hitler's armies marched under a symbol that has absolutely nothing to do with Christiannity; the swastika

HItler made a compact with Shinto Japan; and godless communist turned fascist mussolini

then proceeded to invade and lay waste to almost every Christian country in Europe

gosh you're stupid

my source provided data through october of last year; 7 months
your source is dated february 2 of 2012; well over 2 years old

thanks

Food stamps & AFDC go into the economy; not so with a significant percentage of the TRILLION plus 'War of Bush's Ego'*.

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

I guess I need to set the record straight for idiots and dlngleberries like you. Money spent on military hardware and equipment goes to American companies that build planes, ships, tanks, ammo, uniforms, boots, guns, food, and transportation. Those American companies provide employment for millions of AMERICANS, many of them union members.

Is it better to pay people to build things that make this country strong and safe or to pay them to sit on their asses and smoke crack? Ya dumb fuckhead. :cuckoo:

thanks

Food stamps & AFDC go into the economy; not so with a significant percentage of the TRILLION plus 'War of Bush's Ego'*.

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

I guess I need to set the record straight for idiots and dlngleberries like you. Money spent on military hardware and equipment goes to American companies that build planes, ships, tanks, ammo, uniforms, boots, guns, food, and transportation. Those American companies provide employment for millions of AMERICANS, many of them union members.

Is it better to pay people to build things that make this country strong and safe or to pay them to sit on their asses and smoke crack? Ya dumb fuckhead. :cuckoo:

the parking lot where i work; an Army aviation facility; is full of new cars and motorcycles. many of the young veterans here have bought houses; from money made on deployment

only the truly idiotic Left thinks the economy gets more back from people sitting around not working; on welfare and food stanps

libs are truly idiots

Good one moron. Hitler's armies marched under a symbol that has absolutely nothing to do with Christiannity; the swastika

HItler made a compact with Shinto Japan; and godless communist turned fascist mussolini

then proceeded to invade and lay waste to almost every Christian country in Europe

gosh you're stupid

You are the one who can't read. I simpler terms I said Hitler used a lot religious imagery and dogma to gain the support of Germany's devout christian community, that's it. What do you dispute about that undeniable fact?

thanks

See War of Jenkin's Ear.

YUP; and then left-wing nutjobs act surprised or just dont care about the record welfare and food stamps on their watch; they ACTUALLY DO believe welfare and unemployment "saves or creates jobs" on a level that is on par with people actually working

libs are morons who lie to themselves

gosh you're stupid

You are the one who can't read. I simpler terms I said Hitler used a lot religious imagery and dogma to gain the support of Germany's devout christian community, that's it. What do you dispute about that undeniable fact?

the part where it matters dope; it's irrelevant like everything you post

gosh you're stupid

Facts are always irrelevant to people like you.

Facts are always irrelevant to people like you.

good one stupid

record welfare and food stamps in obama's sixth year; you idiots call that "forward progress'

who are facts irrelevant to idiot?

Back to the OP. Sorry dems, libs, marxists, communists, and obamabots, but your reign is over. once again liberalism has failed and you and your cronies will be kicked to the rubbish heap where you belong.

keep hoping if it makes you feel better------------but its over----------obama failed, liberalism failed. The american people are not as stupid as you think they are.

Back to the OP. Sorry dems, libs, marxists, communists, and obamabots, but your reign is over. once again liberalism has failed and you and your cronies will be kicked to the rubbish heap where you belong.

keep hoping if it makes you feel better------------but its over----------obama failed, liberalism failed. The american people are not as stupid as you think they are.

Your post would make a killer heavy metal song.

many good songs are based on basic truths--------------:D

many good songs are based on basic truths--------------:D

Didn't say it would be a good song, practically all heavy metal lyrics suck for being gratuitously violent, dark and angry.

Forum List

Back