Right-Wingers Claim Texas Flooding Caused Not by Climate Change but Witchcraft and Sodomy

I need a shower after visiting Guno's links. One call-in to a radio show says something weird and YOU go try to fling it and make it stick????

Really dude -- get a life. Most important thing you need to know is the lunatics who think GWarming is spanking Texas are as wrong as the mental midgets who think it has to do with sodomy. EQUALLY wrong..
I need a shower every time I visit USMB. How many hate threads are there today?

You must be counting this thread then huh?
And probably the Cooking and Hobbies forum.

I'm amazed at how twisted some internet "journalists" can get to please their cult followers. We are pretty much doomed in general as a society capable of Ben Franklin's "if you can keep it - madame" challenge.

You can't make this stuff up

Total insanity

Oh yes. Those Texas Republicans are outraged at the idea that global warming could be responsible for the devastating floods experienced by their state, which have forced them to sell their immortal souls as they go begging to federal dollars.

The good news is that it is not global warming that is to blame! It is witchcraft and sodomy! Yay!

Right-Wingers Claim Texas Flooding Caused Not by Climate Change but Witchcraft and Sodomy

I see that the Clinton Foundation political slush fund has more benefactors than just mediamatters.

The corruption is breath taking.

Who put the hoo-doo on Houston?...

Houston floods: Disaster zone declared after 'historic' rainfall
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 - A state of emergency is declared in Houston, the fourth-largest city in the US, after record rainfall claimed four lives.
Texas governor Greg Abbott has declared a state of emergency in Houston after record rainfall claimed four lives. Meteorologists said some 17.6in (44.7cm) of rain fell on Houston on Monday alone, levels national officials said were "historic". Rivers burst their banks in downtown Houston and 1,200 people were rescued from rising floodwaters. Close to 70,000 people were left without power in the city, the fourth-largest in the United States.

At least 1,000 homes have flooded, with the number likely to rise. City officials have turned a large shopping centre into an evacuation centre. At least one of those who died was found in a submerged car, local media reported. As well as telling people not to drive in the fast-flowing waters, city officials warned against allowing children to play in waters that are likely to contain snakes and ants.

One Houston flood official said waters recorded in one area were 40ft (12 metres) higher than the previous record. The city, on the Gulf of Mexico, is prone to heavy rains, and has seen a number of major flooding events in the last year alone. However, this flood is the largest to strike the city since Tropical Storm Allison in 2001, which led to 23 deaths, the City of Houston Twitter account said. Mayor Sylvester Turner said rains were expected to ease by Tuesday.

Houston floods: Disaster zone declared after 'historic' rainfall - BBC News

I need a shower after visiting Guno's links. One call-in to a radio show says something weird and YOU go try to fling it and make it stick????

Really dude -- get a life. Most important thing you need to know is the lunatics who think GWarming is spanking Texas are as wrong as the mental midgets who think it has to do with sodomy. EQUALLY wrong..
I need a shower every time I visit USMB. How many hate threads are there today?

You must be counting this thread then huh?
And probably the Cooking and Hobbies forum.

I'm amazed at how twisted some internet "journalists" can get to please their cult followers. We are pretty much doomed in general as a society capable of Ben Franklin's "if you can keep it - madame" challenge.
The main reason I refuse to write op-eds...It is the style these days....

It's as likely caused by witchcraft and sodomy as global warming. They are all the same level of false.

Total insanity

Oh yes. Those Texas Republicans are outraged at the idea that global warming could be responsible for the devastating floods experienced by their state, which have forced them to sell their immortal souls as they go begging to federal dollars.

The good news is that it is not global warming that is to blame! It is witchcraft and sodomy! Yay!

That'll do it every time...

Who put the hoo-doo on Houston?...

Houston floods: Disaster zone declared after 'historic' rainfall
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 - A state of emergency is declared in Houston, the fourth-largest city in the US, after record rainfall claimed four lives.
Texas governor Greg Abbott has declared a state of emergency in Houston after record rainfall claimed four lives. Meteorologists said some 17.6in (44.7cm) of rain fell on Houston on Monday alone, levels national officials said were "historic". Rivers burst their banks in downtown Houston and 1,200 people were rescued from rising floodwaters. Close to 70,000 people were left without power in the city, the fourth-largest in the United States.

At least 1,000 homes have flooded, with the number likely to rise. City officials have turned a large shopping centre into an evacuation centre. At least one of those who died was found in a submerged car, local media reported. As well as telling people not to drive in the fast-flowing waters, city officials warned against allowing children to play in waters that are likely to contain snakes and ants.

One Houston flood official said waters recorded in one area were 40ft (12 metres) higher than the previous record. The city, on the Gulf of Mexico, is prone to heavy rains, and has seen a number of major flooding events in the last year alone. However, this flood is the largest to strike the city since Tropical Storm Allison in 2001, which led to 23 deaths, the City of Houston Twitter account said. Mayor Sylvester Turner said rains were expected to ease by Tuesday.

Houston floods: Disaster zone declared after 'historic' rainfall - BBC News

God was just going after the N.O. scum bags who moved to Houston that he missed with Katrina.

Total insanity

It was caused by hydraulic physics...lol

Total insanity

AGW propaganda IS witchcraft you idiot.
Here's a tune about the same thing going on in the same region 90 years ago, before your witchcraft could have had any possible effect...

Forum List

Back