Right wingers are hoping America suffers for 4 years; Pathetic patriots.

All you "makers" need to know your role. You aren't takers. You make. GO make, earn us some money.

Nope. I'm going to live off my investments for the next 4 years.

No taxes for your soup from me, entitlement boi.

Dont worry, we're coming after those too. Whether you already have it, or are about to earn it, all you "makers" are gonna support us, for at least 4 years.

Like it or not, thats how it is. It isn't you guy's nature to sit back and not work. Work is in your bones, in your genes. You talk big...but after a few days off you folks will be back at work, back to making and growing and producing.

Us takers are gonna just sit back and enjoy. Yummy.........other people's money, yours in particular!!!

Good luck getting at mine, entitlement boi.

Have you ever seen seven mile beach on Grand Cayman? I have, and will again Thanksgiving weekend. :thup:

Have to visit the loot once in a while.

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!

You'll either support me and we'll keep going forward...or go down the shitter with me!!! The choice is yours!!

Dont worry, we're coming after those too. Whether you already have it, or are about to earn it, all you "makers" are gonna support us, for at least 4 years.

Like it or not, thats how it is. It isn't you guy's nature to sit back and not work. Work is in your bones, in your genes. You talk big...but after a few days off you folks will be back at work, back to making and growing and producing.

Us takers are gonna just sit back and enjoy. Yummy.........other people's money, yours in particular!!!

Have you ever seen seven mile beach on Grand Cayman? I have, and will again Thanksgiving weekend. :thup:

You're lying, people with that kind of money dont spend days on USMB.

You makers have two choices....

- Support us, and we'll survive together
- Quit working, and go down the shitter together

Its in you people's genes to keep working and earning. You cant stop for very long. We'll wait it out. We got at least 4 more years anyway:lol:

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!

You'll either support me and we'll keep going forward...or go down the shitter with me!!! The choice is yours!!

forward-lemmings.jpg

All you "makers" need to know your role. You aren't takers. You make. GO make, earn us some money.

Put your investments offshore and rake in some Obama freebies. Do it like the democrats.

Already done! Now, I am looking to cash me in on some of that Obama money.

Just trying to find out where it at.

7-mile-beach.jpg

Gonna go to the Caymans, and visit my money.

And then relax on the beach and watch the bikinis walk by. :thup:

Girls-snorkelling-Seven-Mile-Beach-Grand-Cayman-300x236.jpg

Put your investments offshore and rake in some Obama freebies. Do it like the democrats.

The money be comin soon. I just started BCSC (Bamie Cash Solar Consulting), LLC. Should get huge gubmint loan soon. Wanna invest? :eusa_shhh:

You're lying, people with that kind of money dont spend days on USMB.

You makers have two choices....

- Support us, and we'll survive together
- Quit working, and go down the shitter together

Its in you people's genes to keep working and earning. You cant stop for very long. We'll wait it out. We got at least 4 more years anyway:lol:

People with my kind of money can spend their days doing whatever they want to.

I come here to meet people and laugh at losers like you.

(and your little buddies Rdope, decker and TM)

The suffering is inevitable. That was decided long ago. I am not sure why you don't see that.

The money be comin soon. I just started BCSC (Bamie Cash Solar Consulting), LLC. Should get huge gubmint loan soon. Wanna invest? :eusa_shhh:

Oh, my cash is stashed offshore.

Perhaps I could just get a free gubmint loan guarantee.

I wonder if I could get some free Obamacash from the Obamastash to start up "Rattius Hattus' House of Solar Powered Windmills"??? :dunno:

I wonder if I could get some free Obamacash from the Obamastash to start up "Rattius Hattus' House of Solar Powered Windmills"??? :dunno:

I don't see why not that's a great business plan, seems like a lot of work building stuff though I just want to consult. I'm going to tell other solar companies if the sun is going to rise or set each day.

Forum List

Back