Right-wing Rep. Paul Gosar complains there aren't enough white recruits in U.S. military

Didn't sound like it from recruiting/hiring surveys. Oh I agree on a good days work...so you finally find your nirvana job, with excellent room for advancement and salary, you're just going to go to work and just get by?
Sure as hell sounds like it.
Yep. That's capitalism at its best. Employees on the move constantly. That's what employers want. They don't want even their best workers hanging around when they can easily replace them for a lesser wage. It's capitalism 101.

That's right wing, bullshit propaganda. Have you ever served in the military?

Glad you asked. I served in the US Army from 1971-1973. My MOS was 13E20, which was field artillery fire and direction control. I was stationed at Fort Benning, GA, right at the close of the Vietnam War. I was in the 2/10th Field Artillery and we trained Airborne Rangers to call in for artillery strikes.

We also trained a good number of South and Central American military personnel all about the joys of killing communists with 105mm and 175mm HE and WP rounds. Although I've never personally killed any commies, my term of service in the US Army did indirectly send more than a few of them to commie hell.

Which is where all commies belong.

Gosar is far from alone among the racist right, of course – lying about non-existent ‘woke’ is part of the Republican campaign to advance their racist, bigoted agenda hostile to Americans of color and gay and transgender Americans.

Are you a colored, gay, transgender American?

Obviously you aren't. So what makes you think you're the god-given representative for people of color, and the sexually-confused?

Do they look up to you because you're so sympathetic toward them?

Or does that just ease the burden of privileged white guilt you have to drag around with you on a daily basis?

It must really suck to feel like you're the cause of all the world's misery. How do you even go on living, aside from distancing yourself by blaming it all on those evil Republicans?

View attachment 890923

Seems that gays are overly represented in the black community.
Based on what? Your opinion.
That's why you walk around with your butt hanging out of your pants.
You have never seen me walking around like that.
Because it was how they advertised in prison they were ready to fuck.
It just became a popular way to wear your pants.
Never mind all of the black guys that are gay and love anal sex.
How much time did you spend in the pen, since you are explaining prison etiquette.

You no damn well there are more gay and transgender white men in this country than anyone.

Glad you asked. I served in the US Army from 1971-1973. My MOS was 13E20, which was field artillery fire and direction control. I was stationed at Fort Benning, GA, right at the close of the Vietnam War. I was in the 2/10th Field Artillery and we trained Airborne Rangers to call in for artillery strikes.

We also trained a good number of South and Central American military personnel all about the joys of killing communists with 105mm and 175mm HE and WP rounds. Although I've never personally killed any commies, my term of service in the US Army did indirectly send more than a few of them to commie hell.

Which is where all commies belong.
Outstanding, damn I thought I was old. Now I understand why you are such a racist POS.

In a fundraising email titled “dismantling woke Marxist ideologies," right-wing GOP congressman Paul Gosar responded to a recent report showing that the number of white recruits in the military has dropped significantly, Vice News reported.

“The number of white recruits has plummeted,” Gosar wrote. “[It’s] a casualty of this cultural skirmish that has left our Army beleaguered and besieged by ‘woke’ ideologies.”

A recent investigation by Military.com found that there was a total of 44,042 new white Army recruits in 2018, but that number dropped consistently each year to a low of 25,070 in 2023.

In contrast, some white nationalists and neo-Nazis online celebrated Military.com’s findings, according to Vice's report.

“Reject the anti-white American Empire,” white nationalist publication VDARE declared in response to the report. Encourage your sons to stay far, far away from service to a nation that hates you… And guess what: It’s happening.”

“Young white men don’t want to fight for a regime that despises them,” far-right conspiracy theorist Paul Joseph Watson wrote on Telegram. “Who could have possibly anticipated this?”

Just listen to the excuses these right wing fools come up with.

Where are all the Patriots at?

Did Ole Paul serve?
Like the history of Rome

Based on what? Your opinion.

You have never seen me walking around like that.

How much time did you spend in the pen, since you are explaining prison etiquette.

You no damn well there are more gay and transgender white men in this country than anyone.
Well, since there's only 13 million blacks in the US, and there's over 10-20 times as many whites you'd think that.
But my time in the military taught me that the percentages didn't match. A much higher percentage of blacks are gay.

And the saggy pants look came from prison.

Dismantling ‘woke Marxist ideologies’ means returning to a segregated military, returning to the back of the bus, and returning to separate and unequal.
Nope....means everybody is equal, recognized by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back