Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
Why are they wearing masks?
“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
If the United Constitutional Patriots are so great, why are they all wearing masks? Pro Tip: If you belong to an organization where it is necessary to hide your face, you are in the wrong organization.

It looks like the nm gov did not authorize this group.
no chain of command.
With no chain of command it is nothing more than a vigilant group.
Yup, a roving band of heavily armed men tracking "enemies" in the desert and making up all their own rules as they go along--what could possibly go wrong?
Instead of spending his time vilifying these dispossessed, poor, and powerless people, maybe Trump could have spent his energy pulling together folks who could do something about this. We need changes made yesterday today our immigration laws, but this administration is just making it harder for people to share ideas and come to a workable compromise. Instead, we get vigilantes roving the border with guns and extremists here screaming for blood. We are getting farther and farther away from a solution.
Good thing you tow weren’t around for the revolution you would have threw John Adams in jail or killed him lol
As soon as you revolutionaries came to my house bearing torches and a bucket of tar and sack of feathers, though, I would have taken your side fast.

Lady, you seem to have a very jaded view of your nation's history. Maybe you'd be better off moving to another country for a few years for a reality adjustment. Only question will be how long before you are glad to come back here.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
What government funded militia has ever done good for protecting Americas borders? This privately funded one looks like it works.. the CONSTITUTION allows militias, they must be protected by law.. Barr has our backs
I doubt if Barr has your backs.
Come and stop us
"Us"? You are out there? Or are you just talking tough behind your nice safe keyboard?
I confront libs daily on the streets

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

View attachment 256698

Why are they wearing masks?

View attachment 256698

If the United Constitutional Patriots are so great, why are they all wearing masks? Pro Tip: If you belong to an organization where it is necessary to hide your face, you are in the wrong organization.

It looks like the nm gov did not authorize this group.
no chain of command.
With no chain of command it is nothing more than a vigilant group.

If NM doesn't want citizen vigilante groups defending our borders then the governor should get off his flabby ass and start doing his job that he is there to do.

so you are advocating against the rule of law.

that never goes well

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

Here's your law. Get with it. THE WHOLE POINT TO THE US CONSTITUTION is that when your government is out of order, it is up to the people to fix it. We are CITIZENS, not subjects. WE The People CONSENT to be governed, so long as our government is lawful and just.

THEY BETTER GET WITH IT SOON, and fix the border. If only we could get all 535 of them to WORK AS HARD at fixing the nation's problems as they work at now trying to find a reason to impeach Trump because he didn't want WHAT HE KNEW to be an absurd investigation into him, being driven by Hillary and the democratic deep state, the most legally offensive bunch in this country, we would have:
  • Built the border wall,
  • Found good jobs for everyone,
  • Good cheap healthcare,
  • Free education, and
  • Fixed the crumbling infrastructure by now.
We can't get them even STARTED on any of the above, but they sure can tear quickly like a cat on a mouse into a mad attempt to get a republican out of office so he can't win a second term.

AM I THE ONLY PERSON who gets the feeling our politicians only work for themselves?

Last edited:
Trump is, indeed, probably applauding these militia guys. Trump routinely tramples on the Constitution and civil rights of Americans. Incidentally. even the border patrol doesn't hold suspected illegal immigrants at gun point, unless there is a specific threat to someone.

You made a comment and you don’t know what you meant? Lol dumb ass

Was that necessary?
I was about to tell you how much respect I had for you if you really were going to the border to help defend it.

I did not want to assume anything. But never mind. You've shown your true colors.
Border and cities,, where do you think they move to? Poor areas.. I confront the left wing for the agenda that allows them to destroy America

Trump is, indeed, probably applauding these militia guys. Trump routinely tramples on the Constitution and civil rights of Americans. Incidentally. even the border patrol doesn't hold suspected illegal immigrants at gun point, unless there is a specific threat to someone.

Funny how quick you use the "Constitution Card" against Americans.....but have no problem with the illegal invasion of the homeland of those same Americans.

You are a threat.

We are supposed to have militia not a standing army

Forum List

Back