Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney

Openly attacks 3 mods, the Admin.

Really? What 3 mods? Name them.

Well since obviously there is no rule about this and since you are NOT posting as a moderator. You are an incompetent buffoon, that couldn't moderate your way out of a wet paper sack.
meh.
You are openly supporting a poster that has openly attacked a moderator and called the Bard Admin a liar. All again while not acting as a moderator. So as del pointed out since there is no rule on it you can go fuck yourself, Thanks for playing.
Openly supporting? By asking you for evidence to fit your WHINE? :lol::lol::lol:

Apparently you are a delicate flower....who would have guessed you were so fragile.

Really? What 3 mods? Name them.

Well since obviously there is no rule about this and since you are NOT posting as a moderator. You are an incompetent buffoon, that couldn't moderate your way out of a wet paper sack.
meh.
You are openly supporting a poster that has openly attacked a moderator and called the Bard Admin a liar. All again while not acting as a moderator. So as del pointed out since there is no rule on it you can go fuck yourself, Thanks for playing.
Openly supporting? By asking you for evidence to fit your WHINE? :lol::lol::lol:

Apparently you are a delicate flower....who would have guessed you were so fragile.

I quoted the post AND I sent in a report on all 3 incidents. Which means you not only saw them but you saw them as a moderator. Then you neg repped me for reporting board violations while claiming I was whining.

So basically you do not support board policy or rules. Thanks for admitting it. And again since you are not currently acting as a moderator I can point out just how fucked up you are at the supposed job you have.

meh.

I quoted the post AND I sent in a report on all 3 incidents. Which means you not only saw them but you saw them as a moderator. Then you neg repped me for reporting board violations while claiming I was whining.

So basically you do not support board policy or rules. Thanks for admitting it. And again since you are not currently acting as a moderator I can point out just how fucked up you are at the supposed job you have.

I neg rep you for the continuous whining you are doing...right...here...in...front...of ....us...all.

You are such a delicate flower. It's odd because I thought that Marine Gunnys were tougher than that. In your case, I guess not. Now....fell free to cry some more.

meh.

I neg rep you for the continuous whining you are doing...right...here...in...front...of ....us...all.

You are such a delicate flower. It's odd because I thought that Marine Gunnys were tougher than that. In your case, I guess not. Now....fell free to cry some more.

3 violations of board rules and I am whining by reporting them... that is your claim. Further you SAW them yet claimed not to. You saw them as a moderator and as a private poster as I quoted all 3.

So lets get this straight shall we? As long as a lefty is being accused of violating board rules you do not mind and in fact leap to defend them. You lie about it and post bullshit.

That is what we see.

3 violations of board rules and I am whining by reporting them... that is your claim. Further you SAW them yet claimed not to. You saw them as a moderator and as a private poster as I quoted all 3.

So lets get this straight shall we? As long as a lefty is being accused of violating board rules you do not mind and in fact leap to defend them. You lie about it and post bullshit.

That is what we see.

Do you think she was the only one to see them?

That is what we see.

Pretty simple concept. I believe all the Mods saw them. Yet she is the ONLY one to openly mock a concerned board member for reporting violations. EXACTLY what kind of message does THAT send to the board? When Moderators openly attack members for reporting what they believe to be violations of the rules? Further she lied about seeing what I reported. She demanded I provide the evidence when I had not only reported the posts which she saw as a moderator , but assuming she was paying attention as a poster she saw where I quoted them.

I wouldn't want to tell the staff how to do their job but the message is pretty damn clear when not only does she mock a member for reporting what is believed to be violations of the board BUT she is supported OPENLY on the board by the Admin in her endeavors.

That is what we see.

Pretty simple concept. I believe all the Mods saw them. Yet she is the ONLY one to openly mock a concerned board member for reporting violations. EXACTLY what kind of message does THAT send to the board? When Moderators openly attack members for reporting what they believe to be violations of the rules? Further she lied about seeing what I reported. She demanded I provide the evidence when I had not only reported the posts which she saw as a moderator , but assuming she was paying attention as a poster she saw where I quoted them.

I wouldn't want to tell the staff how to do their job but the message is pretty damn clear when not only does she mock a member for reporting what is believed to be violations of the board BUT she is supported OPENLY on the board by the Admin in her endeavors.

First, I didn't see where she was mocking you over reporting anything.
Second, was BD questioning mod action on the open board?

Why would I now bother quoting it? You saw my reports. BDBoop said that dank LIED while acting in an official capacity. She accused Trajan of calling her names AS a moderator and violating board policy as a MODERATOR.

Bod neg repped me for reporting what I believed were violations of the rules and then posted two posts attacking me on the open forum for doing so.

And what I get from you is.... dar I didn't see it.

Tell ya what, lets play your stupid game, since NONE of this is in red, go fuck off and support them while they destroy the board.

Why would I now bother quoting it? You saw my reports. BDBoop said that dank LIED while acting in an official capacity. She accused Trajan of calling her names AS a moderator and violating board policy as a MODERATOR.

Bod neg repped me for reporting what I believed were violations of the rules and then posted two posts attacking me on the open forum for doing so.

Tell ya what, lets play your stupid game, since NONE of this is in red, go fuck off and support them while they destroy the board.

You are taking a giant leap as to why Bo negged you. Looks like you gave her enough ammunition without any of what you claim.

If I was going to infract BD, I would also infract you for the same thing.
It's just time to cool down and move on, RGS

You are taking a giant leap as to why Bo negged you. Looks like you gave her enough ammunition without any of what you claim.

Like I said nothing in red so fuck off.

Like I said nothing in red so fuck off.

Does it really need to be in red, RGS?

That is what we see.

Good gods! You are STILL crying?

I negged you for being a whiner. And you are proving me right over and over and over.

Forum List

Back