Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney

If you're talking about me, I didn't accuse him of abusing his power. I pointed out that he obviously does not care what DanK has to say - and that's obviously because what DanK says in front of us has fuck-all nothing to do with reality.

There are three mods on staff right now that look like the asylum inmates got given white jackets and a stethescope, and he's one of 'em. I'd as much expect RGS in a position of authority. Cecelie. Koshergrl. That's how much sense it makes. BUT that's their decision.

This is my home. I'm not going to leave just because Tragedy's name is in red. It means nothing.

Openly attacks 3 mods, the Admin.

Two of whom routinely and openly attack ME. So really? Me returning fire would logically be just fine.

The rules are clear. One may NOT attack an Moderator AS a moderator. You have done it several times in this thread. And you have openly accused the Admin of lying as the Admin.

ahh now thats the PPPoop we know and love.....:lol:

we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

I still dare to dream.

Accusing Trajan of violating his position as a moderator .

I still dare to dream.

I have told you before, that argument is weak and won't work on me......you mix it up, you mix it up, heat, kitchen see?

using that to silence anyone is cheap crude and altogether consistent with your character apparently so, it is what it is......

try making your case, you know the topic, instead of whining about childish crap..

Go for it. I have an umbrella, a tarp, and I'm wearing teflon undies.

:rolleyes:

Posting isn't mixing it up. You call me names for no apparent reason.

Well, the reason is apparent. You are one of the dumbest fucks I've ever had the displeasure of encountering online.

You see a direct post from the man who administers this place, and it means nothing to you? You are a disrespectful ass.

Fuck off.

In reference to the first post I quoted, reaffirming that Trajan supposedly violated rules for a Moderator.

Still waiting for you evidence that that happens, buckeroo.

What we have in THIS thread is a lefty openly, publicly accusing a moderator of abusing their power. And you defending it.

If you're talking about me, I didn't accuse him of abusing his power. I pointed out that he obviously does not care what DanK has to say - and that's obviously because what DanK says in front of us has fuck-all nothing to do with reality.

There are three mods on staff right now that look like the asylum inmates got given white jackets and a stethescope, and he's one of 'em. I'd as much expect RGS in a position of authority. Cecelie. Koshergrl. That's how much sense it makes. BUT that's their decision.

This is my home. I'm not going to leave just because Tragedy's name is in red. It means nothing.

Accusing the Admin of lying as an admin and attacking 3 moderators as Moderators.

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney | Politics News | Rolling Stone

They're trying to buy a presidency - and they expect a big payoff on their investment

The undisputed master of Super PAC money is Mitt Romney. In the primary season alone, Romney's rich friends invested $52 million in his Super PAC, Restore Our Future – a number that's expected to more than double in the coming months. This unprecedented infusion of money from America's monied elites underscores the radical transformation of the Republican Party, which has made defending the interests of 0.0001 percent the basis of its entire platform. "Money buys power," the Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman observed recently, "and the increasing wealth of a tiny minority has effectively bought the allegiance of one of our two major political parties." In short, the political polarization and gridlock in Washington are a direct result of the GOP's capitulation to Big Money.

That capitulation is evident in Romney's campaign. Most of the megadonors backing his candidacy are elderly billionaires: Their median age is 66, and their median wealth is $1 billion. Each is looking for a payoff that will benefit his business interests, and they will all profit from Romney's pledge to eliminate inheritance taxes, extend the Bush tax cuts for the superwealthy – and then slash the top tax rate by another 20 percent. Romney has firmly joined the ranks of the economic nutcases who spout the lie of trickle-down economics. "Support from billionaires has always been the main thing keeping those charlatans and cranks in business," Krugman noted. "And now the same people effectively own a whole political party."

Go for it. I have an umbrella, a tarp, and I'm wearing teflon undies.

Are you kidding me? Now you're gonna tell us there are no rich guys supporting Obama. Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

What we have in THIS thread is a lefty openly, publicly accusing a moderator of abusing their power. And you defending it.

Accusing the Admin of lying as an admin and attacking 3 moderators as Moderators.

quote the rule, you dolt. verbatim.

jesus, another six brains and you'd have a half dozen.

Two of whom routinely and openly attack ME. So really? Me returning fire would logically be just fine.

yes, it certainly is, return fie whenever you like.... but what you fail to realize is your status nor mine means squat in that context.

you certainly wouldn't take my word for anything based on me being a mod so mentioning it when you get pissed at me, means nothing either.

What that amounts to is an attempt at censorship, shutting me up becasue I am mod meanwhile the rest of the board can say what they please to you. you don't get special protection from ANYONE. NEITHER do I......see how that works?

I have explained this so you before. Like 3 times...

So you claim there is no policy on this board that says you may not question moderators as moderators in open forum? Is that correct?

So you claim there is no policy on this board that says you may not question moderators as moderators in open forum? Is that correct?

i'm saying quote the rule. i've made no claims.

are the words too big for your peabrain to handle?

I never implied nor said left of center mods banned anyone, I said that anyone questioning them AS moderators got banned. Funny how that doesn't seem to apply when it is a none left wing mod being accused of violating mod rules in the open forum.

Still waiting for you evidence that that happens, buckeroo.

Still waiting for your evidence that this happens.

I have told you before, that argument is weak and won't work on me......you mix it up, you mix it up, heat, kitchen see?

using that to silence anyone is cheap crude and altogether consistent with your character apparently so, it is what it is......

try making your case, you know the topic, instead of whining about childish crap..

:rolleyes:

Posting isn't mixing it up. You call me names for no apparent reason.

Well, the reason is apparent. You are one of the dumbest fucks I've ever had the displeasure of encountering online.

You see a direct post from the man who administers this place, and it means nothing to you? You are a disrespectful ass.

Fuck off.

BDBoop directly accused Trajan of violating board policy AS a Moderator. And nothing is done about it. A direct violation of board rules. Which I reported.

We noticed. And.....?

Really? What 3 mods? Name them.

Really? What 3 mods? Name them.

Well since obviously there is no rule about this and since you are NOT posting as a moderator. You are an incompetent buffoon, that couldn't moderate your way out of a wet paper sack.

You are openly supporting a poster that has openly attacked a moderator and called the Bard Admin a liar. All again while not acting as a moderator. So as del pointed out since there is no rule on it you can go fuck yourself, Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back