Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney

Posting isn't mixing it up. You call me names for no apparent reason.

Well, the reason is apparent. You are one of the dumbest fucks I've ever had the displeasure of encountering online.

You see a direct post from the man who administers this place, and it means nothing to you? You are a disrespectful ass.

Fuck off.

Gee breaking the rules again. Funny how when ever someone questions a left of center mod they get banned and reminded that what a mod posts as aprivate poster has nothing to do with them as a mod.
Really? Whenever? You, of course, have evidence to back that accusation up....right? And before you clutch at your pearls, notice I am NOT writing this post in red.

Look forward to your EVIDENCE of bias by our "left of center" mods.

I never implied nor said left of center mods banned anyone, I said that anyone questioning them AS moderators got banned. Funny how that doesn't seem to apply when it is a none left wing mod being accused of violating mod rules in the open forum.

Gee breaking the rules again. Funny how when ever someone questions a left of center mod they get banned and reminded that what a mod posts as aprivate poster has nothing to do with them as a mod.
Really? Whenever? You, of course, have evidence to back that accusation up....right? And before you clutch at your pearls, notice I am NOT writing this post in red.

I never implied nor said left of center mods banned anyone, I said that anyone questioning them AS moderators got banned. Funny how that doesn't seem to apply when it is a none left wing mod being accused of violating mod rules in the open forum.

I suggest Bodecea be banned forthwith...

I have told you before, that argument is weak and won't work on me......you mix it up, you mix it up, heat, kitchen see?

using that to silence anyone is cheap crude and altogether consistent with your character apparently so, it is what it is......

try making your case, you know the topic, instead of whining about childish crap..

:rolleyes:

Well, the reason is apparent. You are one of the dumbest fucks I've ever had the displeasure of encountering online.

You see a direct post from the man who administers this place, and it means nothing to you? You are a disrespectful ass.

Fuck off.

jesus, do you ever stop whining?

I have told you before, that argument is weak and won't work on me......you mix it up, you mix it up, heat, kitchen see?

using that to silence anyone is cheap crude and altogether consistent with your character apparently so, it is what it is......

try making your case, you know the topic, instead of whining about childish crap..

Fuck off.

Do you have any idea I have insulted the mods on this board when they are not talking about board rules?

Fuck off.

I personally have insulted you more than once, and never received even a threat from you, or anyone else. It is actually refreshing to be on a board where the mods don't use their position to impose their views on everything.

i suggest you join AA

Still waiting for you evidence that that happens, buckeroo.

:lol::lol::lol:

At least I don't do the late night drunken blanket e-mails ranting about something that only I, in my drunken delirium, thinks is an important issue.

I've managed to easily avoid that pitfall of power hungry-ness.

What we have in THIS thread is a lefty openly, publicly accusing a moderator of abusing their power. And you defending it.

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney | Politics News | Rolling Stone

They're trying to buy a presidency - and they expect a big payoff on their investment

The undisputed master of Super PAC money is Mitt Romney. In the primary season alone, Romney's rich friends invested $52 million in his Super PAC, Restore Our Future – a number that's expected to more than double in the coming months. This unprecedented infusion of money from America's monied elites underscores the radical transformation of the Republican Party, which has made defending the interests of 0.0001 percent the basis of its entire platform. "Money buys power," the Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman observed recently, "and the increasing wealth of a tiny minority has effectively bought the allegiance of one of our two major political parties." In short, the political polarization and gridlock in Washington are a direct result of the GOP's capitulation to Big Money.

That capitulation is evident in Romney's campaign. Most of the megadonors backing his candidacy are elderly billionaires: Their median age is 66, and their median wealth is $1 billion. Each is looking for a payoff that will benefit his business interests, and they will all profit from Romney's pledge to eliminate inheritance taxes, extend the Bush tax cuts for the superwealthy – and then slash the top tax rate by another 20 percent. Romney has firmly joined the ranks of the economic nutcases who spout the lie of trickle-down economics. "Support from billionaires has always been the main thing keeping those charlatans and cranks in business," Krugman noted. "And now the same people effectively own a whole political party."

Go for it. I have an umbrella, a tarp, and I'm wearing teflon undies.

Obama will Out spend Romney, Obama is proudly proclaiming he will have 1 Billion dollars to spend. Exactly who is buying the White House.

I have personally seen Bias on display from Moderators from Both Sides of the Political Spectrum in here, and anywhere else I have ever posted for that matter. Makes me wonder why anyone actually thinks Reporters, or Judges are able to act indifferently. Nobody really does, even if they think they do.

Last edited:
I still dare to dream.

Fuck off.

BDBoop directly accused Trajan of violating board policy AS a Moderator. And nothing is done about it. A direct violation of board rules. Which I reported.

What we have in THIS thread is a lefty openly, publicly accusing a moderator of abusing their power. And you defending it.

If you're talking about me, I didn't accuse him of abusing his power. I pointed out that he obviously does not care what DanK has to say - and that's obviously because what DanK says in front of us has fuck-all nothing to do with reality.

There are three mods on staff right now that look like the asylum inmates got given white jackets and a stethescope, and he's one of 'em. I'd as much expect RGS in a position of authority. Cecelie. Koshergrl. That's how much sense it makes. BUT that's their decision.

This is my home. I'm not going to leave just because Tragedy's name is in red. It means nothing.

If you're talking about me, I didn't accuse him of abusing his power. I pointed out that he obviously does not care what DanK has to say - and that's obviously because what DanK says in front of us has fuck-all nothing to do with reality.

There are three mods on staff right now that look like the asylum inmates got given white jackets and a stethescope, and he's one of 'em. I'd as much expect RGS in a position of authority. Cecelie. Koshergrl. That's how much sense it makes. BUT that's their decision.

This is my home. I'm not going to leave just because Tragedy's name is in red. It means nothing.

Openly attacks 3 mods, the Admin.

Openly attacks 3 mods, the Admin.

Two of whom routinely and openly attack ME. So really? Me returning fire would logically be just fine.

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney | Politics News | Rolling Stone

They're trying to buy a presidency - and they expect a big payoff on their investment

The undisputed master of Super PAC money is Mitt Romney. In the primary season alone, Romney's rich friends invested $52 million in his Super PAC, Restore Our Future – a number that's expected to more than double in the coming months. This unprecedented infusion of money from America's monied elites underscores the radical transformation of the Republican Party, which has made defending the interests of 0.0001 percent the basis of its entire platform. "Money buys power," the Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman observed recently, "and the increasing wealth of a tiny minority has effectively bought the allegiance of one of our two major political parties." In short, the political polarization and gridlock in Washington are a direct result of the GOP's capitulation to Big Money.

That capitulation is evident in Romney's campaign. Most of the megadonors backing his candidacy are elderly billionaires: Their median age is 66, and their median wealth is $1 billion. Each is looking for a payoff that will benefit his business interests, and they will all profit from Romney's pledge to eliminate inheritance taxes, extend the Bush tax cuts for the superwealthy – and then slash the top tax rate by another 20 percent. Romney has firmly joined the ranks of the economic nutcases who spout the lie of trickle-down economics. "Support from billionaires has always been the main thing keeping those charlatans and cranks in business," Krugman noted. "And now the same people effectively own a whole political party."

And left wing billionaires like soros buying obamaturds presidency is better how? Hypocrite.

Democrats are just mad because Romney is raking in the cash. All the cash belongs to obama.

Should gay bundlers raise money for obama?

Than anyone else can raise money for Romney.

Fuck off.

BDBoop directly accused Trajan of violating board policy AS a Moderator. And nothing is done about it. A direct violation of board rules. Which I reported.

for the love of god, shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back