Right Ring Media now posting disclaimers that Trump is lying

Even right wing media is admitting that Donald Trump is lying:

I guess they're running out of money to pay the libel lawsuits. You're one year out from the federal election, and even right wing media is telling you that nothing Trump says is true.

Does it really matter anymore? Nothing to lose for his voters.

But of course!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

Even right wing media is admitting that Donald Trump is lying:

I guess they're running out of money to pay the libel lawsuits. You're one year out from the federal election, and even right wing media is telling you that nothing Trump says is true.

You know what's funny? Musk thinks advertisers who pull their ads from X are blackmailing him. That's not true. Were advertisers blackmailing Howard Stern when they stopped advertising on his show? No they were not. And Musk is threatening to sue advertisers who pull their adds? Is he insane?

But What Trump and Rudy and Fox News did was slander/lie about a voting machine company and that company will never be able to sell voting machines in the United States again. Because of LIES. That's why they are going to pay. Musk needs to understand the difference.

Rudy Giuliani Trial To Begin Over Lies About Georgia Election Workers​

Attorneys in the case intend to ask the jury for between $15.5 million and $43 million in damages.

I think in this case their lies caused two black Georgia poll workers to get death threats? Over lies.

Giuliani conceded in July that he had lied about Freeman and Moss while he was acting as an attorney for Trump, saying his statements were “actionable” and “false”
While those claims were repeatedly proven to be lies, they quickly spread through the Trump orbit, with the former president himself calling Freeman a “professional voter scammer” in a call with Georgia’s secretary of state in 2021.

You're pretty terrified, for not even living in this country.

:laughing0301:

You must be projecting your own fears because my country isn't going to be destroyed if Trump is President.

We're already getting more investment and jobs than we can fill because nobody is willing to take that chance of opening a branch plant in the USA with your nation teetering on the brink of a dictatorship. Too politically unstable.

Not to mention mass shootings, lack of universal health care, and a rapidly declining public education system being destroyed by racism, hate, and fear of your own history.

You think you carry on these insane political debates in private but you're doing all of this hating and violence to one another in a worldwide goldfish bowl where everyone in the world sees what is really happening to your nation, except Trump voters.

You must be projecting your own fears because my country isn't going to be destroyed if Trump is President.

We're already getting more investment and jobs than we can fill because nobody is willing to take that chance of opening a branch plant in the USA with your nation teetering on the brink of a dictatorship. Too politically unstable.

Not to mention mass shootings, lack of universal health care, and a rapidly declining public education system being destroyed by racism, hate, and fear of your own history.

You think you carry on these insane political debates in private but you're doing all of this hating and violence to one another in a worldwide goldfish bowl where everyone in the world sees what is really happening to your nation, except Trump voters.
Hoser says what?

Forum List

Back