Right on cue Biden's DOJ plans to sue Texas's attempt to slow border invasion

As I've always said on these boards, WHATEVER the attempt that is made to at least slow down illegal immigration, you can ALWAYS count on Democrats to fight it! It never, N-E-V-E-R fails.

Justice Department plans to sue Texas over floating barrier in Rio Grande​

Let's just call a spade a spade...the Xiden Regime is at war with the American people

Sure, but since Biden refuses to do his job, someone needs to do it for him.
So that means states can violate federal laws because your butthurt over immigration?

I don't think republicans do their job regarding immigration. That doesn't mean I would advocate for states violating federal law.

Democrats work with the cartels to traffic children to pedos. Many children Democrats traffic to America, disappear.

So that means states can violate federal laws because your butthurt over immigration?

I don't think republicans do their job regarding immigration. That doesn't mean I would advocate for states violating federal law.

Democrats work with the cartels to traffic children to pedos. Many children Democrats traffic to America, disappear.

Sound Of Freedom verified that....no wonder they went berserk

Sound Of Freedom verified that....no wonder they went berserk
The sound of freedom was biased nonsense.

It didn't cover how Republicans let illegals keep coming so the Catholic church can have more children to molest.

As a matter of fact, I think the sound of freedom is to provide cover for just that thing.

Why do Trump humpers support the church molesting kids?

The sound of freedom was biased nonsense.

It didn't cover how Republicans let illegals keep coming so the Catholic church can have more children to molest.

As a matter of fact, I think the sound of freedom is to provide cover for just that thing.

Why do Trump humpers support the church molesting kids?

No it wasn't and you of all people will never convince me

You see little person? I'm onto you little loons, you can squeal all day.... to no avail

Democrats fight hard to keep the border open for their child trafficking operations.

Many children trafficed to America by cartels for democrats disappear without a trace.

Wha t federal law was violated?

No it wasn't and you of all people will never convince me

You see little person? I'm onto you little loons, you can squeal all day.... to no avail
Republicans are gross.

This is what they stand for.

Wha t federal law was violated?
Have a ball.

Essentially it boils down to navigatable waters.

Libertarian? Independent?

Do you support Catholic religious leaders molesting children?

No, do you support educators molesting children? Or scout leaders, youth sport coaches, etc, etc? The Catholic church pales in comparison but you're a leftist loon babbling on. Dumbass

No, do you support educators molesting children? Or scout leaders, youth sport coaches, etc, etc? The Catholic church pales in comparison but you're a leftist loon babbling on. Dumbass
I do not support any of that.

Do you have a link comparing instances of molestation bt churches and public schools?

I do not support any of that.

Do you have a link comparing instances of molestation bt churches and public schools?

Look it up, I've posted it before and you assholes ignore it or whine about source. I'm weary of you being uniformed

True, but a good case can be made that they are upholding federal law that Biden refuses to uphold. The fact the country has an crooked idiot for a leader doesn't mean everyone should accept his stupidity. Stopping a state from doing what the fed is bound by law to do is the making of a civil war.

True, but a good case can be made that they are upholding federal law that Biden refuses to uphold. The fact the country has an crooked idiot for a leader doesn't mean everyone should accept his stupidity. Stopping a state from doing what the fed is bound by law to do is the making of a civil war.
I am not sure states have the power to stop it.

It needs to be stopped by Congress. They need to write up some bills changing amnesty laws, overhauling our VISA program and making it a net loss for employers to hire illegals instead of Americans.

Until Republicans submit those bills they are no better then Democrats.

States should not be violating federal laws simply because in their opinion, the fed isn't enforcing laws like they want.

That isn't how it works.

Biden should send the army corps of engineers down there and rip the water fencing out and send Texas the bill...or just recoup it from federal to state funds.

Forum List

Back