...riffing off of another thread....James' seizing property....

Defrauded banks and insurance companies and acquired assets using ill gotten gains.

Yet another basic fact of the topic. Please Read up before commenting again. You are wasting others' time.

Well question though. Who were the experts who determined what interest rate Trump would have paid? vs the interest rate he recieved? was it someone from one of his actual lenders or some other party?

Well question though. Who were the experts who determined what interest rate Trump would have paid? vs the interest rate he recieved? was it someone from one of his actual lenders or some other party?
As it turns out, that is irrelevant. The summary judgment for fraud had been handed down. The witness the State called was there to help the judge decide the number. Fraud had already been judged. So no evidence or testimony from any individual bank was needed or relevant. The rate analysis is a market analysis.

What government negotiators?
Don Trump was given an advantage by his fraud in his negotiations to purchase the old Washington Post Office; and in his negotiations for the lease of that skating rink in New York. He dealt with the respective governments in each.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I would speculate that, if he has the $500M that he claims, it is off shore where James would not be able to touch it.
Personally, and this is jut my preference, but I prefer national leaders of our governance to NOT attempt to hide their money in "off-shore" accounts.

If he earned the money honestly here in America.....then it should NOT be hidden in the Cayman Islands, Belize, Switzerland, et al.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I think James and Engoron are corrupt ... do you believe that Mar a Logo ls worth is less than 18 mil like Engoron claims?
OK, poster Yidnar, you most surely have the right to your opinion that they are corrupt. But.......

But just like at your local DewDropInn, an expressed opinion is expected.....even required....to be explained and justified. I say 'required'....as failure to credibly articulate one's opinion makes one look like a _________.

I'm mildly sure you already know that.
So, what is your responsible and thoughtful justification for publicly calling them "corrupt"?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Shes obviously a moron who knows nothing about real estate , if she actually believes he could liquidate property in less than 30 days, to com eup with money.
And, your belief that the Attorney General thinks this liquidation timeline is what the law requires is based on what?

Or put another way, what DOES the enacted law require for such bonds/surety to be delivered in order to pursue an appeal?
You should be able to find it with a quick google search. IMO.

ps....look for New York State statutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

But you see.. that time table was purposly made unrealistic,
"Purposely made unrealistic"......
?????
And your source for this "purposely unrealistic" allegation is who? Or what? Or where?

Look, good poster Yarddog, I am empathetic to your outrage over one of your favored politicians being held to account for his court-determined frauds. I get it. You are disgruntled. But......

But state courts are run by, ruled by, and apply....the laws of the state they are in.
Hence, if New York state requres...by statute (hint, it CPLR 5513).....that requests to appeal be done within 30-days, well, the law is the law is the law. Do it....or you cannot appeal (CPLR 5519).

In short, and I mean no disrespect, but, mein freund, doing some due diligence or homework would make your avatar look wiser than it to-date has demonstrated.

Good luck.

it is ... or do you believe the faggots that say its worth 18 million
"faggots"???
Well, in MAGAstan, when a woman ain't around to malign.....let's default to homophobia?
ps......if good poster Yidnar has a problem with either the valuation, or sexual orientation of government staffers .....then his proper recourse is to begin communications with the Palm Beach County Assessors Office.

I'd suggest you contact Dorothy Jacks.
Here's a link for your benefit: PAPA - Palm Beach County Property Appraiser's Office

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What method did you and your avatar pull out of your nether regions to determine how much he profited from the non-fraud?
Bulletin: Neither me nor my avatar was involved in the court's calculation of the amount of profits Don Trump earned due to his court-determined frauds.
However, we would direct the earnest poster Concerned American to actually go to the ruling (it's available online) and walk himself through Judge Erdogan's calculations.
Homework has its' place in a productive responsible life. Trust me.
Good luck.
----------------------------------------------------

Who were the experts who determined what interest rate Trump would have paid? vs the interest rate he recieved? was it someone from one of his actual lenders or some other party?
Prolific poster Yarddog, here is a clue for the cluefull: Read the advice to poster Concerned American just above. Do what was advised to C.A. Go to the actual ruling filed by the court.
As you know doubt recall from your schooling: Homework ain't a bad thing.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Don Trump was given an advantage by his fraud in his negotiations to purchase the old Washington Post Office; and in his negotiations for the lease of that skating rink in New York. He dealt with the respective governments in each.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, and this is jut my preference, but I prefer national leaders of our governance to NOT attempt to hide their money in "off-shore" accounts.

If he earned the money honestly here in America.....then it should NOT be hidden in the Cayman Islands, Belize, Switzerland, et al.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OK, poster Yidnar, you most surely have the right to your opinion that they are corrupt. But.......

But just like at your local DewDropInn, an expressed opinion is expected.....even required....to be explained and justified. I say 'required'....as failure to credibly articulate one's opinion makes one look like a _________.

I'm mildly sure you already know that.
So, what is your responsible and thoughtful justification for publicly calling them "corrupt"?
----------------------------------------------------------------

And, your belief that the Attorney General thinks this liquidation timeline is what the law requires is based on what?

Or put another way, what DOES the enacted law require for such bonds/surety to be delivered in order to pursue an appeal?
You should be able to find it with a quick google search. IMO.

ps....look for New York State statutes.

"Purposely made unrealistic"......
?????
And your source for this "purposely unrealistic" allegation is who? Or what? Or where?

Look, good poster Yarddog, I am empathetic to your outrage over one of your favored politicians being held to account for his court-determined frauds. I get it. You are disgruntled. But......

But state courts are run by, ruled by, and apply....the laws of the state they are in.
Hence, if New York state requres...by statute (hint, it CPLR 5513).....that requests to appeal be done within 30-days, well, the law is the law is the law. Do it....or you cannot appeal (CPLR 5519).

In short, and I mean no disrespect, but, mein freund, doing some due diligence or homework would make your avatar look wiser than it to-date has demonstrated.

Good luck.

"faggots"???
Well, in MAGAstan, when a woman ain't around to malign.....let's default to homophobia?
ps......if good poster Yidnar has a problem with either the valuation, or sexual orientation of government staffers .....then his proper recourse is to begin communications with the Palm Beach County Assessors Office.

I'd suggest you contact Dorothy Jacks.
Here's a link for your benefit: PAPA - Palm Beach County Property Appraiser's Office

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulletin: Neither me nor my avatar was involved in the court's calculation of the amount of profits Don Trump earned due to his court-determined frauds.
However, we would direct the earnest poster Concerned American to actually go to the ruling (it's available online) and walk himself through Judge Erdogan's calculations.
Homework has its' place in a productive responsible life. Trust me.
Good luck.
----------------------------------------------------

Prolific poster Yarddog, here is a clue for the cluefull: Read the advice to poster Concerned American just above. Do what was advised to C.A. Go to the actual ruling filed by the court.
As you know doubt recall from your schooling: Homework ain't a bad thing.

Good luck.
All that pales in comparison to the fact that we have a current “president” who has been on the take from foreign adversaries, and is currently destroying the country by fighting to import millions of lowlife illegals - among them hundreds of terrorists.

I think Congress needs tomake a law that the judicial department must not wound executive branch members ...

#1 FPOTUS#45 isn't a member of the executive branch, nor has he been charged with any actions related to his official scope of duties while in office.

#2 FPOTUS#45's action resulted in 4 felony cases pending against him. True 2 are federal and fall under the DOJ, the other 2 are State indictments that don't involve the DOJ.

WW

#1 FPOTUS#45 isn't a member of the executive branch, nor has he been charged with any actions related to his official scope of duties while in office.

#2 FPOTUS#45's action resulted in 4 felony cases pending against him. True 2 are federal and fall under the DOJ, the other 2 are State indictments that don't involve the DOJ.

WW
And all four cases are weak and are falling apart.

1) The Georgia case: the other prosecutors passed on taking up such a ridiculous charge, and they ended up with an angry black female, who clearly benefited from Affirmative Action, totally lacking in integrity

2) The Lucretia case: a clear violation of Trump’s 8th Amendment rights, as she sought a way to “get Trump” and the best she could do is a nothingburger civil infraction with no victim and no damages

3) The Alvin Bragg case: a big nothingburger over a disclosure agreement, whose key witness is a convicted perjurer

4) The Smith case: cant prosecute a president for taking classified info, as he is entitled to, when you overlook a Senator stealing classified info from a SCIF and sharing the content with his ghostwriter

This cases are all attempts at election interference - and to take away Trump’s ability to campaign effectively by robbing him of his time and money.

Trump is so much smarter than his political enemies.
Hence, felony charges in multiple jurisdictions; other court rulings that he owes one victim about $80 million....the bulk of which is from him not being smart enough to keep his mouth shut in describing certain aspects of a court-determined sexual assault.

Not to mention his 'smarts' in getting a $500 million disgorgement ruling against his fraudulently acquired profits.

Or, as Forrest's Mama use to say: "Smart is as smart does."
Or something like that.

---------------------------------------------------
All that pales in comparison to the fact that we have a current “president”
And in the Deflection Corner, good poster Lisa warms up when her arguments fail to gain traction.

I love this bar.

And all four cases are weak and are falling apart.

1) The Georgia case: the other prosecutors passed on taking up such a ridiculous charge, and they ended up with an angry black female, who clearly benefited from Affirmative Action, totally lacking in integrity

I'm not familiar with other Georgia prosecutors in Georgia for the Atlanta area that "passed" on the case.

2) The Lucretia case: a clear violation of Trump’s 8th Amendment rights, as she sought a way to “get Trump” and the best she could do is a nothingburger civil infraction with no victim and no damages

8th Amendment isn't applicable.

The amount of fines related to the FPOTUS#45's New York fraud case is $0.

Recovery of illegally gotten money is not a fine.

For example, let's say the IRS finds you have been cheating on your taxes, they send you a notification and a bill. It will have a dollar amount consisting of:
  • The original amount you illegally cheated, plus interest. This is not "fine", it's "disgorgement".
  • The "fine" which is punishment for illegal activities.
3) The Alvin Bragg case: a big nothingburger over a disclosure agreement, whose key witness is a convicted perjurer

Cohen isn't a "key" witness. But his 2019 Congressional testimony was key to the case. But it wasn't just his verbal testimony. He was FPOTUS#45's "fixer" which means he knew where the bodies were buried. He had dates, times, transaction, texts, emails, even audio recordings.

Word of advice, don't screw over your "fixer" lawyer.

4) The Smith case: cant prosecute a president for taking classified info, as he is entitled to, when you overlook a Senator stealing classified info from a SCIF and sharing the content with his ghostwriter

FPOTUS#45 isn't being prosecuted for taking classified infomation. Just like Pence and Biden. None of the charges stem from the time he was in office. It all comes from when he was a private citizen.

This cases are all attempts at election interference - and to take away Trump’s ability to campaign effectively by robbing him of his time and money.

The cases area all attempts to hold a grifter, con-man, and criminal accountable for his actions for the first time in his life.

WW

I'm not familiar with other Georgia prosecutors in Georgia for the Atlanta area that "passed" on the case.
Look it up. Prosecutors with intelligence knew it was a ridiculous charge and wanted nothing to do with it. They finally settled on the entitled AA beneficiary.
8th Amendment isn't applicable.

The amount of fines related to the FPOTUS#45's New York fraud case is $0.

Recovery of illegally gotten money is not a fine.

For example, let's say the IRS finds you have been cheating on your taxes, they send you a notification and a bill. It will have a dollar amount consisting of:
  • The original amount you illegally cheated, plus interest. This is not "fine", it's "disgorgement".
  • The "fine" which is punishment for illegal activities.
Nobody lost money. The lender knew what it was doing, was thrilled with winning the contract, made $100 million, and did not sue. NY isn’t owed any money. It’s just the only case the Soros AG could find to pin on Trump - a case with no victim and no damages.
Cohen isn't a "key" witness. But his 2019 Congressional testimony was key to the case. But it wasn't just his verbal testimony. He was FPOTUS#45's "fixer" which means he knew where the bodies were buried. He had dates, times, transaction, texts, emails, even audio recordings.

Word of advice, don't screw over your "fixer" lawyer.
It’s just a non-disclosure agreement. A BIG nothingburger. I signed one myself after leaving the employ of a company, Done all the time.
FPOTUS#45 isn't being prosecuted for taking classified infomation. Just like Pence and Biden. None of the charges stem from the time he was in office. It all comes from when he was a private citizen.
He was allowed to take whatever classified info he took. Biden stole his from the SCIF as a Senator.
The cases area all attempts to hold a grifter, con-man, and criminal accountable for his actions for the first time in his life.
Sounds like you’re talking bout Biden, who has sold the country out to China in order to enrich himself and his family.

(1) If that impertinent (so-called ) attorney general does steal his properties, I hope that Ms. Melania and Mr. Barron will help Mr. Trump place everything in perspective.

(2) The most important thing in life is good health. (Just walk into any hospital and look around!!!)

(3) So far Mr. Trump's mental health and physical health are much better than President Biden's and better than that of a lot of other men age 77.

(4) So Mr. Trump should continue to play golf and limit his diet sodas and fast food.

(5) If he does that, he may eventually be able to read the obituaries of many of his enemies.

:piss2:

I wonder if FF can tell who has a social education?...that's one heck of a sentence...You should write for WaPo too.
Truth is I don't know how to slepl anything, can ya give me a hint on how to slepl? :abgg2q.jpg:

Actually my Father wrote the WaPo in 1960's. He in the newsroom when JFK was killed.

(1) If that impertinent (so-called ) attorney general does steal his properties,

Seizing of property is NOT stealing. P01135809 lost in court. The judge in the rendered his judgement and handed P01135809 a hefty fine for not keep his big mouth shut. He liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. He then turned around and defamed her again. His mouth is his worst enemy.

Last edited:
Actually my Father wrote the WaPo in 1960's.
well I wasn't referring to a time when they were a newspaper but you could certainly write for them today, most/all of the white ultra-liberal posters here could.
He in the newsroom when JFK was killed.
I was on recess at Our Lady of Mt. Virgin elementary school in Garfield NJ.

Where's FFI, aka "the pinata" at today?

Forum List

Back