Rick Scott ...

There are only 2 problems with Florida; the humidity, and the stupidity.

Crist is a flip flopping opportunist who'll say anything to get elected. Democrats deserve this c*unt. Now the rumor is he's a bisexual too? oye..

Scott is a creepy looking freak.

Good luck Florida.......
No matter what he looks like, Scott has been a great governor and he doesn't need a crotch cooler like Crist

Crist is the human embodiment of all that is wrong in politics. The man has no spine, no principles. He leads by opinion polling and flip flops like a bass on the bottom of the boat. He's a pathetic bi-sexual jackass who needs a fan to cool his genitals......oye...

Scott may be a great governor, but he looks creepy- like Stat's richer, better looking, doppleganger. :rofl:

I've read that his former company was guilty of medicare fraud, but outside of that, I know very little of his accomplishments as governor. Still, he seems to be in better position to win. Mainly due to the power of incumbency and the weakness of his opponent.

Good luck Florida!!

Go Noles!!

I feel bad for Floridians because these two are all they have to vote for. What a shame. But hey there is plenty of room in all those trailer courts.

Rick Scott is a POS. But he did remind me that early voting is open via telephone so I'm ready to go vote against him.
Where in Florida can you vote by phone?
Not on this page: Early Voting - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State
and not on this page: Absentee and Early Voting - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State
Im voting for Scott, the man said what he was going to do before the last election and he has accomplish what he said.
I don't agree with 100% of what he says but at least he doesn't change his mind like the party changer Charlie, also Scott does not require a crotch cooler in his podium when speaking.
Do you realize you just listed the use of a fan as a reason not to vote for someone?

WTF?!?

He also looks like a bobble-head.

I've always thought he looked fairly terrifying, like a villain in an old horror movie.

14b0d1e0-932f-4213-b963-aa63fe7fb3eb_zps3eaf5ace.jpg
There's that democrat focus on issues and experience again.

Charlie Crist is a lying incompetent little scumbag weasel. Why anyone would consider voting for him is beyond me.

I don't live in Florida, and don't give a shit about who wins that race.

I fucking hate Florida.

Still holding a grudge against Florida for Al Gore's loss!
Scott will have a second term as the governor.
As for Crist, No one wants a person that has been a Republican, Independent and a Democrat in less than 3 years.

No, I hate Florida because I had the misfortune of living there for 4 years.

Gotcha beat...six miserable years. I did meet my wife there. She couldn't wait to leave and she grew up there. [emoji12]

Too bad you guys don't know how to enjoy what Florida has to offer. Life is what you make it.
Get out enjoy the sun and surf.

Florida's awesome.

Not from my experience, but I guess it might depend on where in Florida.

I lived in Delray Beach and Boca Raton for 4 years, that's where my opinion comes from.

Too flat, too hot, too old, too fake.

Florida is a beautiful state.
Many parts of it, yeah, but the snowbirds should stay home.

:cuckoo:

That's one the dumbest things you've ever said. The "snowbirds" are a major part of Florida's economy......lose them and the entire state fails as quickly as Charlie Crist flip flops on an issue.

Florida's awesome.

Not from my experience, but I guess it might depend on where in Florida.

I lived in Delray Beach and Boca Raton for 4 years, that's where my opinion comes from.

Too flat, too hot, too old, too fake.

Florida is a beautiful state.
Many parts of it, yeah, but the snowbirds should stay home.

:cuckoo:

That's one the dumbest things you've ever said. The "snowbirds" are a major part of Florida's economy......lose them and the entire state fails as quickly as Charlie Crist flip flops on an issue.
I don't care, they suck.

Florida re elects Rick Scott as Governor.
Crist sent packing, Thank you Florida!

What has Scott done for Florida? Besides the massive welfare fraud committed by his company, Columbia/HCA?

The people of Florida are dumber than dirt.

""""
  • Columbia billed Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal programs for tests that were not necessary or ordered by physicians;
  • The company attached false diagnosis codes to patient records to increase reimbursement to the hospitals;
  • The company illegally claimed non-reimbursable marketing and advertising costs as community education;
  • Columbia billed the government for home health care visits for patients who did not qualify to receive them.
The government settled a second series of similar claims with Columbia/HCA in 2002 for an additional $881 million.

The total fine: $1.7 billion.

Plea deals, fraud

As part of the 2000 settlement, Columbia/HCA agreed to plead guilty to at least 14 corporate felonies. A corporate felony comes with financial penalties but not jail time, since a corporation can’t be sent to prison.""""

Rick Scott and the fraud case of Columbia HCA PolitiFact Florida

What has Scott done for Florida? Besides the massive welfare fraud committed by his company, Columbia/HCA?

""""
  • Columbia billed Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal programs for tests that were not necessary or ordered by physicians;
  • The company attached false diagnosis codes to patient records to increase reimbursement to the hospitals;
  • The company illegally claimed non-reimbursable marketing and advertising costs as community education;
  • Columbia billed the government for home health care visits for patients who did not qualify to receive them.
The government settled a second series of similar claims with Columbia/HCA in 2002 for an additional $881 million.

Plea deals, fraud

As part of the 2000 settlement, Columbia/HCA agreed to plead guilty to at least 14 corporate felonies. A corporate felony comes with financial penalties but not jail time, since a corporation can’t be sent to prison.""""

What Has Rick Scott done as governor, read it an weep:
The unemployment level was at 11 percent. It is now running at 6 percent.
Scott rejected federal "make busy money" for the bullet train, a "well known loser."
Scott reduced the deficit from $5.2 billion to $3.6 billion.
Scott reduced property and business taxes
Scott eliminated over 2,000 state regulations to attract businesses to Florida.
Scott helped create over 400,000 jobs so far.

Read more here: Bradenton Local News Bradenton Herald Lakewood Ranch Herald

""""

Plea deals, fraud

Scott rejected federal "make busy money" for the bullet train, a "well known loser."

Scott's done a good job and that why I voted for him.

Crist?? He's a Rep then he's and Indi and now he's a Dem? Guess he doesn't know just which party he represents. He's already been Gov of Florida and he sucked.

No way would that asshole have gotten my vote.

""""

Plea deals, fraud

That's a blog. And the blogger doesn't even bother to provide references or stats.

The unemployment number is the same as the national....duh.

The guy's a crook and a racist.

With people who think blogs are facts, no wonder he won.

He plead guilty to 14 felonies and you're OK with that? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back