Just What Does the New Ebola Czar Do Anyway? He Doesn't Do Meetings!!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
New Ebola Czar to Skip Oversight Committee Hearing About Multi-Agency Ebola Response

New political hack Ebola Czar Ron Klain is taking his new job very seriously. In fact, he's so committed to his new position that he won't be attending a House Oversight hearing Friday titled, "The Ebola Crisis: Coordination of a Multi-Agency Response." Klain was asked to testify along side officials from the Department of Defense and Health and Human Services but declined an invitation from the Committee late Monday night.

Last week White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest specifically said Klain's job isn't to be an expert on Ebola, but instead to coordinate and manage the federal response to the Ebola crisis.

"What we were looking for is not an Ebola expert, but rather an implementation expert. And that's exactly what Ron Klain is," Earnest said.

If Klain's job is to coordinate a response to the Ebola crisis, why is he skipping a hearing about coordinating an Ebola response between multiple federal agencies? Apparently he hasn't officially started his new job yet.

“The White House has informed us that he has not yet officially started and will not be able to attend Friday,” the committee aide told Fox News.

On Saturday President Obama held a meeting at the White House about the Ebola response. Ebola Czar Klain wasn't there.

New Ebola Czar to Skip Oversight Committee Hearing About Multi-Agency Ebola Response - Katie Pavlich

That's what I like. A man who takes his job seriously. A real GO GETTER! Another good call from Obama.

Whoa geeze. What a great way to instill confidence in the general public!

Atta boy Klain! The head of the CDC was Obama's Brownie #1 and it looks like the President has got himself a Brownie #2.

No medical experience and not showing up for meetings. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy here.

:lol:

I think you might want to re-read your article, OP.

Do you guys think that the "Ebola Czar" should waste his time testifying before Congress, or should he spend it actually addressing the spread and treatment of Ebola.

Do you guys think that the "Ebola Czar" should waste his time testifying before Congress, or should he spend it actually addressing the spread and treatment of Ebola.
I am certain he couldn't be called away from the lab where he was on the cusp of discovering a cure for the disease.

New Ebola Czar to Skip Oversight Committee Hearing About Multi-Agency Ebola Response

New political hack Ebola Czar Ron Klain is taking his new job very seriously. In fact, he's so committed to his new position that he won't be attending a House Oversight hearing Friday titled, "The Ebola Crisis: Coordination of a Multi-Agency Response." Klain was asked to testify along side officials from the Department of Defense and Health and Human Services but declined an invitation from the Committee late Monday night.

Last week White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest specifically said Klain's job isn't to be an expert on Ebola, but instead to coordinate and manage the federal response to the Ebola crisis.

"What we were looking for is not an Ebola expert, but rather an implementation expert. And that's exactly what Ron Klain is," Earnest said.

If Klain's job is to coordinate a response to the Ebola crisis, why is he skipping a hearing about coordinating an Ebola response between multiple federal agencies? Apparently he hasn't officially started his new job yet.

“The White House has informed us that he has not yet officially started and will not be able to attend Friday,” the committee aide told Fox News.

On Saturday President Obama held a meeting at the White House about the Ebola response. Ebola Czar Klain wasn't there.

New Ebola Czar to Skip Oversight Committee Hearing About Multi-Agency Ebola Response - Katie Pavlich

That's what I like. A man who takes his job seriously. A real GO GETTER! Another good call from Obama.
Anderson Cooper let the cat out of the bag.

This man can make the trains run on time.

The trains to the Ebola camps.

This shit ain't over.

Only fools think this is over.

Aaarrgghhh why'd you mention ebola??? I have to go put on a new pair of pants now!!!

- the GOP

The thread is about the Ebola Czar, or did you miss that part!
You did it again!!!!!!!

Aaaaarrrgghhhh my new pants!!!!!

- the GOP

You have to click on the title to read the posts. I suggest that you put on one more pair of pants and click on a different subject. Is that too difficult for you?

Aaarrgghhh why'd you mention ebola??? I have to go put on a new pair of pants now!!!

- the GOP

You did it again!!!!!!!

- the GOP

You have to click on the title to read the posts. I suggest that you put on one more pair of pants and click on a different subject. Is that too difficult for you?

Whenever I hear the word ebola I shit my pants and drop into the fetal position.

- The GOP

You need to read the article dumbass.

Due to the remarkable job Klain did as ebola czar, he is being considered for a promotion!

Klain in Line to be White House Consigliere The Blog on Obama White House Dossier
See what hard work and dedication will get you.
Klain in Line to be White House Consigliere
byKEITH KOFFLERonOCTOBER 21, 2014, 10:11 AM

Ebola Czar Ron Klain might not be too long for the job, eying a more senior position that would put him right next to the president.

According toPolitico’s Mike Allen:

Administration insiders say Ron Klain, who starts Wednesday as the White House Ebola czar, will be in line to succeed John Podesta as counselor to President Barack Obama when Podesta leaves, likely to chair Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

“The president has been talking to Ron about different roles for a long time, and he wouldn’t accept the Ebola job unless there was a promise of something bigger,” said a longtime Klain colleague. A senior Democrat who works closely with the White House said: “He’s very good at seeing around corners. And they know they need someone who can do that.”

Now that’s telling.He’s very good at seeing around corners. Suggests what people suspect: that Klain, a veteran senior White House staffer and Democratic operative, was put in the Ebola job to protect the president. Surely, if he’s angling for a promotion, political damage control will be job one.

I suppose Klain will have to first avoid screwing up the non-political side of the Ebola job, although in this White House that might not necessarily be a disqualification.

The “counselor to the president” post is in some ways the most powerful, or at least most influential, in the White House. It gives one complete access to the president’s ear without the burdens of an official portfolio or management responsibilities.

Klain in Line to be White House Consigliere The Blog on Obama White House Dossier

Very Interesting. So, why the stepping stone of Czar in the first place? It makes Obama look like he doesn't know where he wants Klain. But that may answer the question of why he doesn't bother going to any meetings. I think the entire WH is SNAFU!

- the GOP

You did it again!!!!!!!

- the GOP

Whenever I hear the word ebola I shit my pants and drop into the fetal position.

- The GOP

Diarrhea is one of the first signs of having Ebola. Do you by any chance have a fever or vomiting? If so, your problem needs immediate medical care. I hope you have obamacare because it is expensive. Some people do care about the people dying by the thousands in West Africa and some don't. I will list you in the latter, but I won't mention race.

- the GOP

You did it again!!!!!!!

- the GOP

- The GOP

Diarrhea is one of the first signs of having Ebola. Do you by any chance have a fever or vomiting? If so, your problem needs immediate medical care. I hope you have obamacare because it is expensive. Some people do care about the people dying by the thousands in West Africa and some don't. I will list you in the latter, but I won't mention race.

Oh GOD it's exploding out of my ass!!!! The panic, the terror, IS TOO MUCH!!!! DAMN YOU OBAMA YOU'VE KILLED US ALL!!!!!!!!

- the GOP

Forum List

Back