Rick Scott ...

Doesn't Scott get kick backs from health facilities?
NO. He doesn't.
But maybe you should get a little more information about EMTALA.
I assume though you won't understand this but EVERY hospital in the USA bills Medicare sometimes 4,000% above the actual costs of services.
If you want the source and facts please ask because it is disgraceful how our government allows such a massive fraud!

You mean the ones he owns under his wife's name? Republicans don't seem to mind voting for a guy who's corporation was convicted of misappropriating billions from medicare, and then taking the fifth seventy five times at the trial.
6,000 hospitals "misappropriate billions" all because of EMTALA. Please if you want to know more just ask as I've got access to what the costs are for the services these 6,000 hospitals actually bill Medicare and sometimes there are 4,000% markups over costs in billing Medicare.

Rick Scott is a POS. But he did remind me that early voting is open via telephone so I'm ready to go vote against him.
Where in Florida can you vote by phone?
Not on this page: Early Voting - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State
and not on this page: Absentee and Early Voting - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State
Im voting for Scott, the man said what he was going to do before the last election and he has accomplish what he said.
I don't agree with 100% of what he says but at least he doesn't change his mind like the party changer Charlie, also Scott does not require a crotch cooler in his podium when speaking.

Rick Scott is a POS. But he did remind me that early voting is open via telephone so I'm ready to go vote against him.
Not on this page: Early Voting - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State
and not on this page: Absentee and Early Voting - Florida Division of Elections - Department of State
Im voting for Scott, the man said what he was going to do before the last election and he has accomplish what he said.
I don't agree with 100% of what he says but at least he doesn't change his mind like the party changer Charlie, also Scott does not require a crotch cooler in his podium when speaking.
I voted absentee ballot that was mailed to me as I'm out of state. I registered for absentee voting several years ago and it works great!

NO. He doesn't.
But maybe you should get a little more information about EMTALA.
I assume though you won't understand this but EVERY hospital in the USA bills Medicare sometimes 4,000% above the actual costs of services.
If you want the source and facts please ask because it is disgraceful how our government allows such a massive fraud!
And Rick Scott has put a stop to that?

Why are you deflecting, anyway. The subject is Scott.

I meant I got a phone call from a Scott minion telling me about early voting.

So almost all of you are more interested in gossip, speculation, guesses rather then facts.
EMTALA is a 1986 legislation that has been a large contributor to health care costs... and yet NONE of you seem to have any curiosity to understand how the "Law of unintended consequences" continues to affect us.

So almost all of you are more interested in gossip, speculation, guesses rather then facts.
EMTALA is a 1986 legislation that has been a large contributor to health care costs... and yet NONE of you seem to have any curiosity to understand how the "Law of unintended consequences" continues to affect us.
Still distracting I see.

btw, Floriduh is home to the largest population of medicare fraudsters....fake doctor bills submitted by health care providers. Scott has done nothing about that so you bringing it up is beyond stupid.

Still distracting I see.

btw, Floriduh is home to the largest population of medicare fraudsters....fake doctor bills submitted by health care providers. Scott has done nothing about that so you bringing it up is beyond stupid.
Yup their you go again! Ignoring the question as to what YOU know about something and all you can do is GUESS!
Why not look it up and understand the consequences of some hospitals overcharging Medicare 4,000% above their costs of performing the service?
But see your lack of intellectual curiosity exemplifies why people like you are called "low information voters"!
You have no idea of how Medicare works YET you make some outrageous comment... like "fake doctor bills" submitted by "health care providers"... do you know how contradictory that is but of course because YOU have no idea of what you are talking about!
ONLY health care providers can submit claims to Medicare. Doctors are health care providers.
Now you still need to do some homework if you want to comment because otherwise your ignorance is showing.
Just look up EMTALA and then maybe you might have a little more awareness of reality!

There are only 2 problems with Florida; the humidity, and the stupidity.

Crist is a flip flopping opportunist who'll say anything to get elected. Democrats deserve this c*unt. Now the rumor is he's a bisexual too? oye..

Scott is a creepy looking freak.

Good luck Florida.......

Crist will be the next Governor to the great state of Florida.

He also looks like a bobble-head.

I've always thought he looked fairly terrifying, like a villain in an old horror movie.

14b0d1e0-932f-4213-b963-aa63fe7fb3eb_zps3eaf5ace.jpg
There's that democrat focus on issues and experience again.

Charlie Crist is a lying incompetent little scumbag weasel. Why anyone would consider voting for him is beyond me.

I don't live in Florida, and don't give a shit about who wins that race.

I fucking hate Florida.

... is a horrible debater.

Watching the Florida governor's debate.

I mean, he is just awful.

Probably going to vote for him though.

Haven't decided but Crist is reminding me of what a spineless windsock he is.
Scott isn't just a horrible debater, he's a horrible person. You know that and you're still going to vote for him. Just goes to show how partisan of a hack you are.

If you say so!

:thup:
You have to excuse him. The fact neither candidate is black makes his head spin.

I've always thought he looked fairly terrifying, like a villain in an old horror movie.

Charlie Crist is a lying incompetent little scumbag weasel. Why anyone would consider voting for him is beyond me.

I fucking hate Florida.

Still holding a grudge against Florida for Al Gore's loss!
Scott will have a second term as the governor.
As for Crist, No one wants a person that has been a Republican, Independent and a Democrat in less than 3 years.

I fucking hate Florida.

Still holding a grudge against Florida for Al Gore's loss!
Scott will have a second term as the governor.
As for Crist, No one wants a person that has been a Republican, Independent and a Democrat in less than 3 years.

No, I hate Florida because I had the misfortune of living there for 4 years.

Forum List

Back