Rick Perry "Taken Aback"

It's ridiculous to treat this as anything other than a Jake Starkey being in the room and shouting out that line

Apparently quite a few people believe that he should die because he didn't take "personal responsibility" to get health insurance. (Even though we have millions that go without health insurance due to the overwhelming cost of it). Just read the thread about it...

During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!"

Notice this is the same crowd braying on a daily basis about how "job-killing" the minimum wage is..

Well people working minimum wage jobs generally have to go without alot of things..one being health insurance.

While unemployed people have the Life of Riley

nice dodge. AGAIN: if a few dems are at an event and they cheer (NOTE: not everyone there was cheering), is it your contention that we can attribute that to all dems?
then why weren't the ones who objected BOOING?

How about you go ask the people who were actually there?

How ridiculous is it to ask why someone else did or did not take a certain course of action? Seriously. This is gibberish.

One only needs to ask those who where actually there if dissenting from you intrepretation of events that took place?
Take your own advice then?

Apparently quite a few people believe that he should die because he didn't take "personal responsibility" to get health insurance. (Even though we have millions that go without health insurance due to the overwhelming cost of it). Just read the thread about it...

During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!"

Notice this is the same crowd braying on a daily basis about how "job-killing" the minimum wage is..

Well people working minimum wage jobs generally have to go without alot of things..one being health insurance.

While unemployed people have the Life of Riley

Umm unemployed most often means no insurance.

nice dodge. AGAIN: if a few dems are at an event and they cheer (NOTE: not everyone there was cheering), is it your contention that we can attribute that to all dems?

Must defend right wingers and blame dems.

where did i blame dems for this? and you should to read my first post in this thread and should apologize for claiming i defended them.

that is what i thought USC....nothing

some of you libs are hilarious. so now, people must affirmatively boo in order to be seen as not approving. i guess when presidents give SOTU speeches and the other side doesn't boo, this means they approve.

lol

some of you libs are hilarious. so now, people must affirmatively boo in order to be seen as not approving. i guess when presidents give SOTU speeches and the other side doesn't boo, this means they approve.

lol
it had nothing to do with what any speaker said, it was what the crowd did...and yes, if i were there and part of the crowd was chhering for another human's death, i personally would have booed at them....wouldn't you?

lol
it had nothing to do with what any speaker said, it was what the crowd did...and yes, if i were there and part of the crowd was chhering for another human's death, i personally would have booed at them....wouldn't you?

what you and i MIGHT do in an actual event is irrelevant to what they did. perhaps they didn't even realize what they were cheering about, perhaps they were so shocked they were speechless.

not booing does not mean approval. by that logic, if you see a thread or a post you don't like and you don't condemn it, that means you approve of it. do you really want to set that standard?

Must defend right wingers and blame dems.

where did i blame dems for this? and you should to read my first post in this thread and should apologize for claiming i defended them.

^-----Yurting in progress.

Here's what you said:

i have no doubt that most or probably all were tea party members. i also have no doubt that there are plants. it has been done before.

I suppose you could hide behind the way you worded your statement and claim you were just saying that plants exist and not that they were there but that sure looks like you are saying there are plants there. If not you are doing your damnest to imply there were.

I do find it funny that you yurted over the audience getting broadbrushed as tea party members without sufficient evidence but then make the assertion that there were plants there with no evidence at all.

^-----Yurting in progress.

Here's what you said:

i have no doubt that most or probably all were tea party members. i also have no doubt that there are plants. it has been done before.

I suppose you could hide behind the way you worded your statement and claim you were just saying that plants exist and not that they were there but that sure looks like you are saying there are plants there. If not you are doing your damnest to imply there were.

I do find it funny that you yurted over the audience getting broadbrushed as tea party members without sufficient evidence but then make the assertion that there were plants there with no evidence at all.

spazz15 fails again.

try following his quote and see the POST he was responding to. you have the post wrong. why don't you follow it and then try supporting USC as you are now. i have a hunch you will quietly back away from this.

i never said there were plants at that event. try reading instead of spazzing and getting emotive because yurt said something.

how embarrassing, you must enjoy getting schooled by dear ol' yurt. :razz:

Republicans have stooped to a new low, and have proven once again they are hypocrites when it comes to protecting Life. It was his choice - "JUST LET EM' DIE"

Just as I predicted.

Hilarious.

Hey Yurt, I'm quietly going to bed now not giving a further shit.

Haha

as i thought. funny how you gave a shit when you thought you had me, then i had to show you that you quoted the WRONG post and of course as i predicted you backed off. and now do not want to take up USC's argument. :lol:

smart choice, easier than admitting you're wrong.

lol

what you and i MIGHT do in an actual event is irrelevant to what they did. perhaps they didn't even realize what they were cheering about, perhaps they were so shocked they were speechless.

not booing does not mean approval. by that logic, if you see a thread or a post you don't like and you don't condemn it, that means you approve of it. do you really want to set that standard?
:lol: I've seen you dig some holes before, but this is probably your deepest.

how so? were you there? i did not realize you had the ability to read people's minds.

what am i thinking right now?

how so? were you there? i did not realize you had the ability to read people's minds.

what am i thinking right now?
"Damn, Art smacked me again, I guess I'll run back to the other board."

Forum List

Back