Rick Perry Just Lost The Southern Vote: Comes Out And Opposes The Confederate Flag

It's a symbol of your "Southern Heritage" all right. That's what I've been saying all along. It's a huge part of why the Republican Party is 90% white. Oh, and of course, it has nothing to do with race. Yea, sure. Nothing at all. Uh huh. Yep.

You're just as bad as USArmyRetired.

He only sees the world through is opinionated prism and baby so do YOU!

20000119edhan-a.gif

One would think that the "sign of our heritage" morons would know that the actual CSA flag was this:

stars.bars.gif

The Stars and Bars of Dukes of Hazard fame was the battle flag that was adopted well after the beginning of the war.

Not only is USAR ignorant of, well, just about everything...even those things that he embraces he knows very little about. A total waste of carbon.

One would think that the "sign of our heritage" morons would know that the actual CSA flag was this:

stars.bars.gif

The Stars and Bars of Dukes of Hazard fame was the battle flag that was adopted well after the beginning of the war.

Not only is USAR ignorant of, well, just about everything...even those things that he embraces he knows very little about. A total waste of carbon.

We are not talking about that specific flag and neither is Perry.

stars.bars.gif

WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

We have how many people out of work and Obama trying to sink this country right down the crapper and you think people care about this stupid little tempest in a tea pot?

I'm sorry, but it's like it's December 7, 1941 or 9/11 and we are looking to good leaders to help us, and all USArmyRetired cares about is whether or not those leaders support the Confederate flag.

It just doesn't seem like that's what should be important at the moment, you know what I mean?????????

Gee whiz!

It's a symbol of your "Southern Heritage" all right. That's what I've been saying all along. It's a huge part of why the Republican Party is 90% white. Oh, and of course, it has nothing to do with race. Yea, sure. Nothing at all. Uh huh. Yep.

You're wrong. I've asked Republicans over and over again what they have done in the last 20 years that's been good for the country and they can't name a single thing. They are the majority in the House and the approval rating is 9%. They shout "let him die" and applaud executions and boo American soldiers stationed in Iraq. They have become a disgusting and dirty party. They have voted people into office al Qaeda would be proud of. The majority are uneducated and not rich, yet they shill for the rich. They are against anything that is good for the country. Education, infrastructure, science. They are against it. Their center is in the Confederate South.

People accuse me of seeing them through a "prism". But point out which part is "wrong". You can't. Even many Republicans are ashamed. The few with a conscience.

stars.bars.gif

WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

We have how many people out of work and Obama trying to sink this country right down the crapper and you think people care about this stupid little tempest in a tea pot?

I'm sorry, but it's like it's December 7, 1941 or 9/11 and we are looking to good leaders to help us, and all USArmyRetired cares about is whether or not those leaders support the Confederate flag.

It just doesn't seem like that's what should be important at the moment, you know what I mean?????????

Gee whiz!

Feel free not to comment if it is that unimportant to you. Cheers.

You're wrong. I've asked Republicans over and over again what they have done in the last 20 years that's been good for the country and they can't name a single thing. They are the majority in the House and the approval rating is 9%. They shout "let him die" and applaud executions and boo American soldiers stationed in Iraq. They have become a disgusting and dirty party. They have voted people into office al Qaeda would be proud of. The majority are uneducated and not rich, yet they shill for the rich. They are against anything that is good for the country. Education, infrastructure, science. They are against it. Their center is in the Confederate South.

People accuse me of seeing them through a "prism". But point out which part is "wrong". You can't. Even many Republicans are ashamed. The few with a conscience.

Thank you for proving me right!

Need I say more? You make the case for me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Gee whiz!

Feel free not to comment if it is that unimportant to you. Cheers.

Why, what's a matter? You can't make a big issue of this, if people like me point out how STUPID the issue is in the first place?

You're defending someone who has black people look like monkeys in his avatar and thinks being against that is some Zionist conspiracy!

Have you read the BS in this thread?

stars.bars.gif

WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Fact; as of the quoted post above, you have more responses on this thread than anyone else. So apparently, to answer your question, you do.

I think it's roughly PAST TIME for "the" South to get over the Confederate Flag.

It's not a matter of actual importance.

Yeah yeah. It has some historical significance to some of the Southern States.

So what?

That was then. Like 1860 or so.

This is now. 150 solid years since that time.

Time marches on.

And nowadays we all have REAL problems to worry about.

I don't support Perry. But I don't oppose him, either. Win or lose, it should be on the merits. Not on some irrelevant NON "issue" like the Confederate Flag.
images

I think it's roughly PAST TIME for "the" South to get over the Confederate Flag.

It's not a matter of actual importance.

Yeah yeah. It has some historical significance to some of the Southern States.

So what?

That was then. Like 1860 or so.

This is now. 150 solid years since that time.

Time marches on.

And nowadays we all have REAL problems to worry about.

I don't support Perry. But I don't oppose him, either. Win or lose, it should be on the merits. Not on some irrelevant NON "issue" like the Confederate Flag.

Exactly. The Confederate flag is a non-issue.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No, apparently YOU DO!

Or you wouldn't be whining about the fact I kicked the ass of the pro-confederate flag group.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the only one keeping this thread going at this point....

And that seems to really piss you off, doesn't it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me? Not at all...anything that costs Perry votes (although I believe it is a non issue too) is fine with me. I simply pointed out that USAR is, in fact, a baboon. You quoted me commenting with "who cares" about 20 minutes ago and have done nothing but show your concern for this long dead topic ever since.

Please keep it at the top of the boards as much as you want. Less of Perry and more of anybody else is a good thing.

But if you're going to take the "who cares about this topic" approach then repeatedly keep the topic going, one has to question your intellect. Having Palin as your avatar don't help much either.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stars.bars.gif
Except that it is not.
It was for a while, but for the greater part of it's existence the Confederate government adopted this flag:
stainless.gif

In it's last months the government added a red stripe at the fly:
thirdnationaflag.gif

The Sons of Confederate Veterans do not use the flags of the government but the military's battle flag.
3ftconfed.jpg

and they are the group asking for their group logo on the vanity plate.
SCVLOGO.gif

Last edited:

stars.bars.gif
Except that it is not.
It was for a while, but for the greater part of it's existence the Confederate government adopted this flag:
stainless.gif

In it's last months the government added a red stripe at the fly:
thirdnationaflag.gif

The Sons of Confederate Veterans do not use the flags of the government but the military's battle flag.
3ftconfed.jpg

I have different info but if you say so.

Why did they add a red stripe?

Forum List

Back