Defendant In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Seeks To Remove Confederate Flag? That's Our Heritage!

Let me tell you something Ben, neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
You spend all day advocating for democrat policies defending Democrat politicians. And yet you say stupid shit like DEMOCRATS aren't my party lol you wonder why nobody takes you serious.. you’re not a king, you’re equal to me. Deal with it

You spend all day advocating for democrat policies defending Democrat politicians.
Well Uncle Ben i have to follow the facts. In the last 50yrs black folks do better in education, employment, starting businesses, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a Republican. Now prove me wrong.
And yet you say stupid shit like DEMOCRATS aren't my party lol you wonder why nobody takes you serious.. you’re not a king, you’re equal to me. Deal with it
You think they take you serious for being a lap dog flunky.

Well Uncle Ben i have to follow the facts. In the last 50yrs black folks do better in education, employment, starting businesses, etc. when a Democrat is in the WH as compared to a Republican. Now prove me wrong.

You think they take you serious for being a lap dog flunky.
Lol blacks are getting genocided in democrat run cities, whether it’s abortion or policies in education.. did you really say blacks are doing good in education and democrat run cities!? 1.7 percent of blacks can read at grade level in Baltimore after spending billions of dollars lol

you’re insane!

Lol blacks are getting genocided in democrat run cities, whether it’s abortion or policies in education.. did you really say blacks are doing good in education and democrat run cities!? 1.7 percent of blacks can read at grade level in Baltimore after spending billions of dollars lol

you’re insane!
Show me where the numbers are incorrect Uncle Ben, I don't want your opinion.

Let me tell you something Ben, neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

I think it's funny how you keep calling him "Ben" as if a reference to the esteemed Dr. Carson could be considered an insult to anyone but the most ignorant of porch monkeys...

If you are fan of Carson how could that be an insult Canon Sucker?

Sambo, the point is that YOU'RE the one who's stupid enough to believe it's a slur. You detest Ben Carson. You see him as the embodiment of everything bad. But the fact is that he's a successful black man who didn't sit on internet forums for hours a day whining about how whitey kept him down, so he's owed something. He wanted a better life, so he went and got it. That's something negroes like you will never understand.

You don't have the high quality character which is required to be truly successful. Carson obviously does.

You're nothing but a little whiny-ass colored boy...

Sambo, the point is that YOU'RE the one who's stupid enough to believe it's a slur.
Jethro, you are the only one whinj g about it.
You detest Ben Carson. You see him as the embodiment of everything bad. But the fact is that he's a successful black man who didn't sit on internet forums for hours a day whining about how whitey kept him down, so he's owed something.
No he is a black man who will sell his soul to be accepted by racist cowards like you. The sad part is you don't give a damn about Ben Carson, he is just a useful tool for racist cowards like youHe wanted a better life, so he went and got it. That's something negroes like you will never understand.
You don't have the high quality character which is required to be truly successful. Carson obviously does.
Oh boot licking is a high charcter now.
You're nothing but a little whiny-ass colored boy...
Listening to a whining bitch ass, white boy.

Attachments

• C33A32A6-40BF-4A9E-AB2D-95144368ECE6.jpeg
    C33A32A6-40BF-4A9E-AB2D-95144368ECE6.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 963E72B1-F2A6-4690-9302-140C2D9C10C4.jpeg
    963E72B1-F2A6-4690-9302-140C2D9C10C4.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 16
  • 479C059D-B4D7-4B7E-A4B5-C270A51D3813.jpeg
    479C059D-B4D7-4B7E-A4B5-C270A51D3813.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 0B2D156B-E4B4-4209-A025-E241666A548B.jpeg
    0B2D156B-E4B4-4209-A025-E241666A548B.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 16
Jethro, you are the only one whinj g about it.
Literally every post of yours is a whine-fest...

No he is a black man who will sell his soul to be accepted by racist cowards like you.

You're jealous of him. He's successful and you're not. He's built himself a good, admirable life and you're just a porch negro...

The sad part is you don't give a damn about Ben Carson, he is just a useful tool for racist cowards like you.

Hardly a racist coward, Moolie,

Carson is someone to emulate. If more black kids did that, we'd have more upstanding black citizens like Carson and less whiny lawn jockeys like you...

Oh boot licking is a high charcter now.
Who's boots did he lick?

He worked to get where he is. You can't do that. You're a loser, chickenshit colored boy who believes success can only come to a negro if it's offered from a white man.

That's fucking pitiful...

Listening to a whining bitch ass, white boy.

Again, if whiners had a country, you would be their king...

Or just get a education . Negros fought for the confederacy which had nothing to do with slavery
Exactly. The Civil war had nothing to do with slavery. It had to do with State rights to own slaves. Completely different.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back