Rick Perry Bidding for White House

Rick Perry won't stand a chance when Palin announces on Sept 3rd in Iowa. Perry also wont be able to stand the onslaught by the media and his enemies will expose him. Palin has been vetted nonstop and no dirt was found on her. She will be able to handle them with a iron fist this time.

Good foresight.

Guess the prayer meeting worked then?

the "prayer meeting" was nothing but another cheap trick by political conservatives using the name of God to make the guulible public malleable. I just cannot tolerate politicians known for bigotry using the name of God to deceive unsuspecting folks.

Republican Rick Perry will be announcing official bid for the White House this coming week-end in South Carolina (somewhere I mistakenly said North Carolina). I am Texan and have never been fun of Perry or his predecessor George W. Bush (and for my good reasons).

On Saturday, August 6, 2011, Rick Perry (like most republicans often do) came to Astrodome Reliant in the name of God and religion to solicit support from gullible religious folks. I am familiar with the ideas of secessionist Rick Perry, and I detest political "conservatives" noted for barbarism who use religion to sell their ideas.

Anyway, Rick Perry of Texas thinks he can help republicans win the White House.
you better get fond of Perry he's the next president .can't wait to watch him eat the left alive in debate.he already tears holes in the behind's of left wing commentator's .:clap2:

For abusing Christianity and hiding behind religion, I will penalize Perry by making sure his acts are well known and understood, and thus ascertain the likes of him never again attempt such cheap magician trick of abusing the name of God. Besides, Texas is in a budget crisis due to mismanagement and the best advice for attempts to balance Texas' budget came from Texas State representive, democrat Kirk Watson - http://www.kirkwatson.com/newsroom/in-the-news/watson-budget-transparency-measures-in-must-pass-bill

If Rick Perry could not manage Texas even with constant aid from the Fed, what makes anyone assume Rick Perry will manage the nation? Oh, I keep forgetting the White House appears to only need a person that is easily malleable.

Last edited:
Think about it Obama or Perry. Both of them have a record to run on. Guess who wins. The only chance that Obama would have is statistically, there are people voting that cannot read.

Perry is a religious nut. He is certifiable.
The religious nut part appeals to the Tea Party.

The Tea Party isn't about religion and most Tea Party people are not Religion nuts. The Tea Party is about economics.
Yeah.....they're really well-versed on economics....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]‪SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

handjob.gif

Republican Rick Perry will be announcing official bid for the White House this coming week-end in South Carolina (somewhere I mistakenly said North Carolina). I am Texan and have never been fun of Perry or his predecessor George W. Bush (and for my good reasons).

On Saturday, August 6, 2011, Rick Perry (like most republicans often do) came to Astrodome Reliant in the name of God and religion to solicit support from gullible religious folks. I am familiar with the ideas of secessionist Rick Perry, and I detest political "conservatives" noted for barbarism who use religion to sell their ideas.

I have been reading about Rick Perry, he used to be a Democrat and even supported Al Gore, he changed parties in 1988 after the Reagan years, so my attenae is up on him. He is the longest running governor in Texas, but I am still not too fond of his background, from what I have read he worked on his dad's cotton farm but that's about it for the private sector. I want a successful business man, that understands entirely how the private sector works, what it is that government needs to do to allow the private sector to create jobs. That person is Mitt Romney and Mitt leads Obama by eight points. Go get em Mitt.

I have been reading about Rick Perry, he used to be a Democrat and even supported Al Gore, he changed parties in 1988 after the Reagan years, so my attenae is up on him. He is the longest running governor in Texas, but I am still not too fond of his background, from what I have read he worked on his dad's cotton farm but that's about it for the private sector. I want a successful business man, that understands entirely how the private sector works, what it is that government needs to do to allow the private sector to create jobs. That person is Mitt Romney and Mitt leads Obama by eight points. Go get em Mitt.

If you believe Mitt Romney is your man, then you better work hard to pursuade folks. The skills Perry thus far has are the ability to gain aid from the Fed and passivity on border security to ensure cheap labor.

(Oh, by the way, thanks for catching on on oops.)

If you believe Mitt Romney is your man, then you better work hard to pursuade folks. The skills Perry thus far has are the ability to gain aid from the Fed and passivity on border security to ensure cheap labor.

(Oh, by the way, thanks for catching on on oops.)

No, I am hooked on Mitt as I beleive that he is the only one who can turn this country around. That's why he is leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in the race and is raising money left and right. He has an awesome business resume, turned bankrupt company's into profitable ones, turned the Salt Lake City olympics into a success when it was headed for failure. He's my man and he is the one I will support in the primary. I will stand him up against Obama any day of the week.

I think Perry has a very good shot at being the next Prez.

His being religious doesn't bother me. Hell. He can worship an idol in the corner for all I care.

Its his know how that interests me.

Should be an interesting primary season.

Why anyone would assume a man who could not manage his State is somehow capable of running nation, beats me.

As per being religious: I have no problem with religion. As a matter of fact, I am Christian and very conservative when it comes to moral and ethical issues. But as I came to understand the ideas and goal of political conservatives (most of whom who like to portray their political parties as godly), I found these political conservatives are anything but godly:

Political conservatives over time have always been very barbaric and very disdainful of the views of people not of their political crowd. I do not associate such behaviors with godliness and thus resent having barbarians hiding behind religion to deceive the unsuspecting in order to fulfill their whims.

Wasn't Perry the guy who was governor when Texas had the largest deficit, by percentage, of any state in the country?

The Lone Star State is still in a financial mess, and best advice for addressing mess came from democrat State rep. Kirk Watson. Texas has only appeared to be fairing better than other States because it constantly seeks and receives aid from the Fed and relies immensely on cheap labor by the undocumented; thus the reason Texas will not put up border fences.

Wasn't Perry the guy who was governor when Texas had the largest deficit, by percentage, of any state in the country?

I'm pretty sure he's the Governor with a $9 billion surplus in a rainy day fund.

Texas is deep in financial crisis and was only able to maintain "rainy day" surplus because Texas was always on the wings of the Fed. Beginning in early 2011, Texas took away food from needy school children and slashed pay for teachers and low-end government employees.

Did you know that Texas took Fed to court for alleged refusal to help Texas, though Perry had refused stimulus funds from Fed because he so much hated Obama?

Forum List

Back