Rick Perry Bidding for White House

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Republican Rick Perry will be announcing official bid for the White House this coming week-end in South Carolina (somewhere I mistakenly said North Carolina). I am Texan and have never been fond of Perry or his predecessor George W. Bush (and for my good reasons).

On Saturday, August 6, 2011, Rick Perry (like most republicans often do) came to Astrodome Reliant in the name of God and religion to solicit support from gullible religious folks. I am familiar with the ideas of secessionist Rick Perry, and I detest political "conservatives" noted for barbarism who use religion to sell their ideas.

Anyway, Rick Perry of Texas thinks he can help republicans win the White House.

Last edited:
Rick Perry won't stand a chance when Palin announces on Sept 3rd in Iowa. Perry also wont be able to stand the onslaught by the media and his enemies will expose him. Palin has been vetted nonstop and no dirt was found on her. She will be able to handle them with a iron fist this time.

Republican Rick Perry will be announcing official bid for the White House this coming week-end in South Carolina (somewhere I mistakenly said North Carolina). I am Texan and have never been fun of Perry or his predecessor George W. Bush (and for my good reasons).

On Saturday, August 6, 2011, Rick Perry (like most republicans often do) came to Astrodome Reliant in the name of God and religion to solicit support from gullible religious folks. I am familiar with the ideas of secessionist Rick Perry, and I detest political "conservatives" noted for barbarism who use religion to sell their ideas.

Another cockroach just came out of the woodwork.:eek:

It seems the left is shaking in its boots at the notion of Rick Perry getting in, and who can blame them.

Perry is everything that Obama is not.

They are also terrified of Sarah Palin getting in too. She has a better chance than Perry.

It seems the left is shaking in its boots at the notion of Rick Perry getting in, and who can blame them.

They are also terrified of Sarah Palin getting in too. She has a better chance than Perry.

Guy, the only people terrified of Palin getting in are Republicans.

Remember all those wingnuts he supported in 2010? The ones who lost elections Republicans should have won.

Imagine if the GOP had nominated someone sensible in Nevada instead of Sharon Angle. We'd be rid of Harry Reid.

Imagine if we hadn't nominated "I'm not a witch" in Delaware. We'd be in control of the Senate right now.

Rick Perry won't stand a chance when Palin announces on Sept 3rd in Iowa. Perry also wont be able to stand the onslaught by the media and his enemies will expose him. Palin has been vetted nonstop and no dirt was found on her. She will be able to handle them with a iron fist this time.

The quitter will not even enter the race

Perry and Romney are the only legitimate candidates the GOP has. The rest are just laughable. At least he will make for an interesting campaign season

Republican Rick Perry will be announcing official bid for the White House this coming week-end in South Carolina (somewhere I mistakenly said North Carolina). I am Texan and have never been fun of Perry or his predecessor George W. Bush (and for my good reasons).

you better get fond of Perry he's the next president .can't wait to watch him eat the left alive in debate.he already tears holes in the behind's of left wing commentator's .:clap2:

Perry is a down to earth tell it like it is kind of guy.would love to see him and Chris Christie on the same ticket.:clap2:they would embarrass and enrage the commy left wing traitors with the simple truth!!!:clap2:

Perry can sell himself as a mainstream candidate that can offer solutions and appeal to the moderates. He has to be careful as he has a tendency to pander to the right wing zealots (secessionists, religious right, anti gay). There is no question, he will go to the right of Romney to get the GOP nomination. But that will involve picking up a lot of baggage

If he gets too wrapped up into the extreme positions, those video clips will be used against him and he does not have a chance

Last edited:

Guy, the only people terrified of Palin getting in are Republicans.

Remember all those wingnuts he supported in 2010? The ones who lost elections Republicans should have won.

Imagine if the GOP had nominated someone sensible in Nevada instead of Sharon Angle. We'd be rid of Harry Reid.

Imagine if we hadn't nominated "I'm not a witch" in Delaware. We'd be in control of the Senate right now.

And nominating Perry isn't going to get you the Presidency.

A Texas governor who thinks god wants him to run. Where have I heard that before? Gee, that turned out so well for us when we did that last time. :lol:

I think Perry has a very good shot at being the next Prez.

His being religious doesn't bother me. Hell. He can worship an idol in the corner for all I care.

Its his know how that interests me.

Should be an interesting primary season.

Forum List

Back