Richmond Times Dispatch refuses to endorse anyone

Sarvis make perhaps a small difference in the race, but not enough to put Cucinnelli in the lead. Cucinnelli has spent thousands of tax payers dollars on his witch hunts. The Virginia race should be a wake up call for the TP nationwide...but I doubt that it will. The call is getting even louder for the GOP to go further to the right.

It is left up to Rove and his bundles of cash to keep the far right TP loons from stealing primaries and handing races to the Democrats.....AGAIN.

Sarvis make perhaps a small difference in the race, but not enough to put Cucinnelli in the lead. Cucinnelli has spent thousands of tax payers dollars on his witch hunts. The Virginia race should be a wake up call for the TP nationwide...but I doubt that it will. The call is getting even louder for the GOP to go further to the right.

It is left up to Rove and his bundles of cash to keep the far right TP loons from stealing primaries and handing races to the Democrats.....AGAIN.

I meant that Sarvis is killing Cuccinelli right now stealing his votes. It's a beautiful thing.

I meant that Sarvis is killing Cuccinelli right now stealing his votes. It's a beautiful thing.

Oh sorry! I misunderstood. Yes, I heard a talking head say that while Sarvis is taking some votes from Cuch, it is not enough to put the TP favorite in the lead. The shutdown took another 3 points away from the Cuch...:clap2:

I'm guessing that is the business side of the Republican party fed up with the Tea Party ... nothing like some good infighting to lose an election.

I'm guessing that is the business side of the Republican party fed up with the Tea Party ... nothing like some good infighting to lose an election.

To be fair, Sarvis would've won in a landslide here if he'd been on the Republican ticket. But Republicans insist on running clowns. :dunno:

Forum List

Back