Richard Dawkins wants to go full cannibal

Richard Dawkins ponders whether synthetic human meat can ‘overcome our taboo against cannibalism’

He wants to grow human stem cells so he can eat other human beings.

Can't say I'm surprised.

hannibal-lecter.jpg
Of course, Dawkins merely posed a question....dang you snowflakes just cant even get through a day without a hissy fit:

"“Tissue culture ‘clean meat’ already in 2018? I’ve long been looking forward to this,” Dawkins wrote, before sharing a link to the article. “What if human meat is grown? Could we overcome our taboo against cannibalism? An interesting test case for consequentialist morality versus ‘yuck reaction’ absolutism.”

He merely posted the question?

The question is, can we overcome our taboo?

Could you?

What is wrong with this if anything?
I probably could, yes. But, I probably wont have to, since I will have alternatives.

So it does not weird you out?

You would eat human flesh?

Richard Dawkins ponders whether synthetic human meat can ‘overcome our taboo against cannibalism’

Can't say I'm surprised.

hannibal-lecter.jpg
Of course, Dawkins merely posed a question....dang you snowflakes just cant even get through a day without a hissy fit:

"“Tissue culture ‘clean meat’ already in 2018? I’ve long been looking forward to this,” Dawkins wrote, before sharing a link to the article. “What if human meat is grown? Could we overcome our taboo against cannibalism? An interesting test case for consequentialist morality versus ‘yuck reaction’ absolutism.”

Could you?

I probably could, yes. But, I probably wont have to, since I will have alternatives.

Yeah, I would try it.

Can't say I'm surprised.

hannibal-lecter.jpg

Could you?

Yeah, I would try it.

And that is one of the fundamental differences between a person of faith and someone who is not.

For the atheist, mankind are nothing but glorified animals. Problem is, what do we do to animals?

We lock them up in zoos for our amusement, use them as beasts of burden in the fields, or just shoot them and eat them.

For the atheist, mankind are nothing but glorified animals. Problem is, what do we do to animals?
What does that have to do with anything? We can still form a moral code through reason and enforce it by law. Just because a bear shits in the woods doesn't mean that you or I are bound to do so. Silly red herring...very, very weak, sir...

Guess what other animals DON'T do? Commit genocide just because another group of animals believes in a different, imaginary sky wizard than they do.

Forum List

Back