Brain Eating Cannibal Released From Psych Ward 50 Years Early After Telling Psychiatrist He Wanted to Eat her Flesh

What if he gets mad human disease?
pfsf1968.gif

This is not new. In the late 1970s William Bonin was in Atascadero. He had brutally raped a young boy. He was judged to be criminally insane. At Atascadero he received psychiatric treatment. Well into his treatment program he told the doctor that the reason he was arrested was because he had committed a rape of a child. Bonin went on. The boy identified him as the rapist. As Bonin explained, if he had not left the boy alive, he would never have identified William Bonin as the rapist. Next time he would kill. This admission made it into the doctor's notes, but not the report.

To the doctor, the psychiatrist, this was
a breakthrough. He wrote a report. Bonin knew he had raped a child. He knew that it was wrong. The doctor felt Bonin was cured. He recommended release.

William Bonin was later known as the Freeway Killer. He raped and killed more than 30 boys and dumped their bodies along California freeways.

Letting criminals go because those entrusted with locking them up have a depraved heart has been around for a long time.

This is not new. In the late 1970s William Bonin was in Atascadero. He had brutally raped a young boy. He was judged to be criminally insane. At Atascadero he received psychiatric treatment. Well into his treatment program he told the doctor that the reason he was arrested was because he had committed a rape of a child. Bonin went on. The boy identified him as the rapist. As Bonin explained, if he had not left the boy alive, he would never have identified William Bonin as the rapist. Next time he would kill. This admission made it into the doctor's notes, but not the report.

To the doctor, the psychiatrist, this was
a breakthrough. He wrote a report. Bonin knew he had raped a child. He knew that it was wrong. The doctor felt Bonin was cured. He recommended release.

William Bonin was later known as the Freeway Killer. He raped and killed more than 30 boys and dumped their bodies along California freeways.

Letting criminals go because those entrusted with locking them up have a depraved heart has been around for a long time.

Fair enough, but isn't it interesting that it seems to be the most predominant in blue states?

Will this utter fucking lunacy ever just end?

How many lessons need to be learned before we realize the Left is hell bent on demolishing society by any means necessary?

I'm lookin at you, deep blue Connecticut.

And I'm in the neighboring state.

That's comforting.

There does, it must be said, seem to be some sort of (at least) nascent fascination with cannibalism on the Left as of late.

It wasn't long ago the NY Times advocated it as a risque avant-garde fetish.

If you get paywalled, congratulations.

You're a good citizen.

Here's the basic gist:

Anything subversive and destructive is now openly embraced by the Left.

It's all about tearing down society to rebuild - I'm sorry, "reimagine" it as a Marxist utopia.

And the culture war is a legitimate front in their War, which is why they immediately deny they're even engaging on the battlefield.

And if a few people along the way get cannibalized?

Well, they probably had it coming - the bigots.
I just love it when murderers are released on good behavior.

Being released after ten years of a 60 sentence in my opinion is not only a slap on the wrist but also a complete and total insult.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It was said in the write up that the guy murdered a homeless man and then ate the guy's brain and his eyeballs. What's the point in letting a monster like that go free? To me, he should've been given the death sentence.

Will this utter fucking lunacy ever just end?

How many lessons need to be learned before we realize the Left is hell bent on demolishing society by any means necessary?

I'm lookin at you, deep blue Connecticut.

And I'm in the neighboring state.

That's comforting.

There does, it must be said, seem to be some sort of (at least) nascent fascination with cannibalism on the Left as of late.

It wasn't long ago the NY Times advocated it as a risque avant-garde fetish.

If you get paywalled, congratulations.

You're a good citizen.

Here's the basic gist:

Anything subversive and destructive is now openly embraced by the Left.

It's all about tearing down society to rebuild - I'm sorry, "reimagine" it as a Marxist utopia.

And the culture war is a legitimate front in their War, which is why they immediately deny they're even engaging on the battlefield.

And if a few people along the way get cannibalized?

Well, they probably had it coming - the bigots.
I hope they don't let him on the ferry!!!! :oops:

Forum List

Back