*Rich Fire Fighters Houses Gone!*

Are fire fighters being paid millions a year, being too much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. From the land of tree huggers clusters of shit storm fires rage.
  2. Deforestation is fought with injunctions.
  3. Hug those trees and then watch them burn and come destroy your houses.
  4. Environmentalist are much to blame if anyone is, global warming is stupid, look at the environmentalists, where they sue to stop the clearing or thinning of the tender boxes.
  5. The trees are worth money when alive, and even still when they die and the environmentalist keep protecting these dead trees, on what else, principle, or how we say here in Texas, stuck on stupid.
  6. Get used to me being right I am telling it like it is.
  7. And a tree is like a man, worth something when alive, not worth anything when dead, what you leave behind may be worth something but your dead body will have no real value.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Very well to do fire fighters housing go up in flames, in and around Paradise California, Malibu California and other very exclusive cities.
  2. There as money in smoke.
  3. Read All About It Here!~
  4. Fire and police fought Camp Fire as blaze hit home: More than 90 first responders lost houses
  5. Is it *Poetic Justice* or is Trump to blame?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Paradise wasn't particularly exclusive. It was a fairly generic retirement community in the backwoods of northern california. Its home prices were about a third below the state average in value. Its greatest claim to fame was its proximity to Chico State.

Malibu? Different story.

Why would a fire fighter losing their home be 'poetic justice'?

Last edited:
Remember it took first responders 10 years to get healthcare because Republicans blocked it for 10 years in New York City. It was only when Hillary Clinton became Senator that they were able to get healthcare.

She spent her entire career trying to get healthcare for Americans. And now all of a sudden they seem to want it.

We have a debt to our military, police, intelligence agencies, and firemen to keep this country protected. And it seems like Republicans want to hurt those people. Malign then and slime them and call them names.
Quite a load of crap, that's one of your most heinous lies.
Health Bill for 9/11 Workers Is Passed by Congress

In a reminder of the bill’s long road to passage, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who sponsored the legislation when she represented New York in the Senate, was coincidentally at the Capitol on Wednesday for a Senate vote on ratification of the New Start treaty

The 9/11 health measure calls for providing $1.8 billion over the next five years to monitor and treat injuries stemming from exposure to toxic dust and debris at ground zero; New York City would pay 10 percent of these costs.

She's been active on issues for 9/11 workers
----------------------

I'm not sure what you are finding a lie? Since you are well known as dishonest and undeniably stupid. Sad you embraced your role as a silly clown.

Sorry bout that,

1. Very well to do fire fighters housing go up in flames, in and around Paradise California, Malibu California and other very exclusive cities.
  4. Fire and police fought Camp Fire as blaze hit home: More than 90 first responders lost houses
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Paradise wasn't particularly exclusive. It was a fairly generic retirement community in the backwoods of northern california. Its home prices were about a third below the state average in value. Its greatest claim to fame was its proximity to Chico State.

Malibu? Different story.

Why would a fire fighter losing their home be 'poetic justice'?
Makes perfect sense if you are mentally ill. Don't sell it a fire arm.

DrwlLQHWkAEhKs1.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. It can be looked on as *Poetic Justice* knowing full well these fires are not meant to be put out.
  2. The fire departments don't even try to put out fires really, they just try to evacuate people, and run!
  3. Better to fight the fires yourself, if you want to come home to a home.
  4. Study how they do things, you won't need to be a rocket scientist to form an opinion.
  5. I used to live there, I know.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It can be looked on as *Poetic Justice* knowing full well these fires are not meant to be put out.

And by 'knowing full well', you mean your imagination? As these fires have most definitely been fought. With the express goal of putting them out.

It doesn't sound like you actually know what you're talking about.

The fire departments don't even try to put out fires really, they just try to evacuate people, and run!

The Camp Fire moved about as fast as a car drives. With dozens dead and the number killed potentially rising to hundreds even with evacuation orders, evacuation was *exactly* what the fire fighters and other first responders prioritized initially.

And obviously should have.

Do you really not know this

Better to fight the fires yourself, if you want to come home to a home.

Better to evacuate when the fire is moving about 50mph. Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. You didn't even know that Paradise was a small retirement community in the woods with homes well below the state average until I told you.

Perhaps you'd like to do a tad more research?

Firefighter millionaires? Wtf?!

Did you know that's the most dangerous job? Fucking #1

What I do is 5th.

Firefighting is #1 dangerous job. They deserve compensation, just like how enlisted men that have bullets whizzing by deserve hazard pay. Enlisted men that get shot at are somewhere in between firefighters and me.

Police are in there, too.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Years ago I posted a thread on this topic, I got a lot of flack over it.
  2. And still my solutions stand.
  3. I have the only solutions to date.
  4. Prove me wrong go search it out.
  5. I'm waiting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
if its the thread i was in with you years ago....this was not the topic of that thread......sorry bout that....

What I do is 5th.

Firefighting is #1 dangerous job. They deserve compensation, just like how enlisted men that have bullets whizzing by deserve hazard pay. Enlisted men that get shot at are somewhere in between firefighters and me.

my job when i was doing it was like no 3.....

Man, you righties sure turn on your military/ first responder types when they get in your way.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol "fuck firefighters." The latest stance held by Trumpists. Embarrassing.

Just because one poster creates a stupid thread, doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way.

Military, Firefighters, Police...….all put their lives on the line everyday for everyone else's safety and should be paid well for doing so, regardless of politics.

I doubt any of them are paid millions, but they deserve more for what they do than spoiled sports stars that insist on making a name for themselves

What I do is 5th.

I thought it was fishermen? Or taxi drivers .

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?
A deplorable trumpanzee.....that's what's wrong with him.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?

Have I mentioned lately that Bodey is derp?

Bodey is derp.

Paradise is an exclusive city, now, is it?

When did it become exclusive and how did it get lumped in with Malibu 500 miles away?

Btw - I HAVE fought forest fires and including some not far away from Paradise.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?

Have I mentioned lately that Bodey is derp?

Bodey is derp.
And I love you too, Jeffrey.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ok my mistake, I mistakenly thought, Paradise was right next to Malibu.
  2. I admit I screwed the pouch on that one!,..lol!
  3. Anyway I am not backing down on my other points in this perfect rant!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?

He's ALWAYS posted exactly thus. Each and every post starts with "Sorry about that", then he clicks the number-list button
  1. and proceeds to write everything
  2. as if it's a grocery list
  3. it's fucking stupid.
-- as if he's apologizing for clicking that number-list button, rather than just friggin' quit doing it.

Regards,
Sir Cum Cision of Literaria

Forum List

Back