*Rich Fire Fighters Houses Gone!*

Are fire fighters being paid millions a year, being too much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, you righties sure turn on your military/ first responder types when they get in your way.

Sorry bout that,

1. Years ago I posted a thread on this topic, I got a lot of flack over it.
  2. And still my solutions stand.
  3. I have the only solutions to date.
  4. Prove me wrong go search it out.
  5. I'm waiting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And sir James from Texas . Where you one of those Houston area people lining up for fema welfare checks after you got a little too much rain?

Who says they are millionaires? Every town needs teachers , fire , police . They aren’t paid millions .

Sorry bout that,

And sir James from Texas . Where you one of those Houston area people lining up for fema welfare checks after you got a little too much rain?

1. I'm in DFW.
  2. Flooding takes place all over the states, well near major rivers. Trick is don't have a major river in your back yard.
  3. Fires are constant in California.
  4. Apparently there is a lot of money in smoke.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I was never a fire fighter, is it a prerequisite that I was before having an opinion of the California fires?
  2. I used to live there if that helps, and seen these same fires then, back in the 80's.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I was never a fire fighter, is it a prerequisite that I was before having an opinion of the California fires?
  2. I used to live there if that helps, and seen these same fires then, back in the 80's.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I think being a firefighter must be terrifying. And many die fighting these horrible fires.

Dissing them, in my opinion...is like dissing the military.

They do a very dangerous job.

Sorry bout that,

1. My solutions to these fires was posted by myself years ago, maybe 10 years ago.....still just hear chickens chirping.
  2. Smoke growing.
  3. Rich firefighters lurking.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do not post in my thread till you know my solutions posted in an old thread I made some freaking ten years ago.
  2. Know something first.
  3. I got a huge brow beating for that thread, but here we are again, and the President agrees with me.
  4. Coyote sounds like she was one of the brow beaters back then.
  5. I can think for you with pure logic but you may still eat with your fingers after you scratch your butt.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do not post in my thread till you know my solutions posted in an old thread I made some freaking ten years ago.
  2. Know something first.
  3. I got a huge brow beating for that thread, but here we are again, and the President agrees with me.
  4. Coyote sounds like she was one of the brow beaters back then.
  5. I can think for you with pure logic but you may still eat with your fingers after you scratch your butt.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You really should not post while intoxicated. Please stop!

Sorry bout that,

1. It costs a lot of money to live next door to Cher.
  2. Lots of coin.
  3. How does a meger fire fighter buy a house in those areas?
  4. If I say lies call me on those lies, I lie not!
  5. And yet I get ostracized over this thread that tells no lies.
  6. The truth stands on its own, its always true and will remain.
Regards,'
SirJamesofTexas

Remember it took first responders 10 years to get healthcare because Republicans blocked it for 10 years in New York City. It was only when Hillary Clinton became Senator that they were able to get healthcare.

She spent her entire career trying to get healthcare for Americans. And now all of a sudden they seem to want it.

We have a debt to our military, police, intelligence agencies, and firemen to keep this country protected. And it seems like Republicans want to hurt those people. Malign then and slime them and call them names.

Goodness how you smiley turds act like you know all about perfect strangers.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Very well to do fire fighters housing go up in flames, in and around Paradise California, Malibu California and other very exclusive cities.
  2. There as money in smoke.
  3. Read All About It Here!~
  4. Fire and police fought Camp Fire as blaze hit home: More than 90 first responders lost houses
  5. Is it *Poetic Justice* or is Trump to blame?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?

I think he lost that little plastic thingy that keeps it all together.

Remember it took first responders 10 years to get healthcare because Republicans blocked it for 10 years in New York City. It was only when Hillary Clinton became Senator that they were able to get healthcare.

She spent her entire career trying to get healthcare for Americans. And now all of a sudden they seem to want it.

We have a debt to our military, police, intelligence agencies, and firemen to keep this country protected. And it seems like Republicans want to hurt those people. Malign then and slime them and call them names.
Quite a load of crap, that's one of your most heinous lies.

Forum List

Back