*Rich Fire Fighters Houses Gone!*

Are fire fighters being paid millions a year, being too much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Those personal fire fighting equipment don't need water hydrants.
right....
  • There are some fire restraint cannons that don't even use water.
sure....
  • Lots of wise people in the world who can minimize these known dangers.
and you;re one i take it...
  • I made a thread some ten years ago with some of this same information.
which sold like hotcakes....
  • I hope that those who suffer can grow some ears that hear in California.
and maybe a nose for bullsh*t
  • If not I guess they can hear it again in ten years!
or every year....
  • I'm too old to join a tried and true failed way for fighting shit storm fires in California.
so do us a favor & die
  • But I am no stranger for explaining to the inept how to build a better mouse trap.
go Einstien....

Sorry bout that,

If the fire fighters had stood and fought the fires in Paradise then many houses would still be standing, and many peoples would of not burned to death.
80 acres a minute fire................derp...........

If you got a death wish.........then do what this idiot says..........derp

1. Fires can't move that fast stop the bullshit.
  2. Any fire would move in any direction no more than 1 acre in 10 minutes, fires don't move faster than the wind,if the wind blows at lets say 70 miles and hour then the fire can only creep along at 35 miles an hour at best.
  3. At what rate you describe a 70 mile hour wind moves a fire 200 miles in 10 seconds.
  4. Not going to happen.
  5. I'm going to need a link on that one.
  6. I've personally seen these fires my self, and know how fast they move, no one need die in a forest fire.
  7. Why so many died in Paradise was lack of attempt to put the fire out.
  8. And they set back doing nothing while the fire raged.
  9. These people should of been like the 63 year old guy defending their property, and his 90 year old mother.
  10. These facts are plain as the nose on your face, just read them.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. There is also what is known as a safe house.
  2. Kinda like a tornado shelter.
  3. To take refuge when all bets are off in rural areas, when you are afraid to defend your property and are too old but need shelter as a last resort.
  4. Mountain tops where the firefighters seldom go, only to tell the population to retreat.
  5. And then rumble down from the high mountainous places in their trucks to get busy doing back fires or try to fight the fire from behind, more safe.
  6. Why don't they just drive small fast cars up there to warn the peoples, like porsches, then fly down out of danger, more people would get word that way, and word faster, with loud speaker system to blast the news to retreat to ones safe place, or get out.
  7. People are slow on the up take, all I can do is explain.
  8. Okay take a look idiots:Enduraplas Spray Marshal™ Sprayer Pump
  9. Took me like 5 minutes to find this option.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Read this, life made easy.
  2. I found another fire fighting tool available for these rural communities.
  3. HMA Fire Products | The Leader in Ultra High Pressure Fire Suppression
  4. UTV_EMS.jpg
  5. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy to put out fires with one of these!
  6. And:Ultra high pressure systems for fire fighting
  7. Go to link......
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. It can be buried,...easy peasy idiot!
  2. I see is buried with stairs that go down in front of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The fire in Paradise

I can't imagine what this family's children will remember of this for the rest of their dear lives.

Sorry bout that,

If the fire fighters had stood and fought the fires in Paradise then many houses would still be standing, and many peoples would of not burned to death.

2. Any fire would move in any direction no more than 1 acre in 10 minutes, fires don't move faster than the wind,if the wind blows at lets say 70 miles and hour then the fire can only creep along at 35 miles an hour at best.
  3. At what rate you describe a 70 mile hour wind moves a fire 200 miles in 10 seconds.
  4. Not going to happen.
  6. I've personally seen these fires my self, and know how fast they move, no one need die in a forest fire.
  9. These people should of been like the 63 year old guy defending their property, and his 90 year old mother.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes, Fires CAN move that fast if you have a Santa Ana behind it. The Camp fire was moving from East to West at 50mph....try running away from that.

Remember it took first responders 10 years to get healthcare because Republicans blocked it for 10 years in New York City. It was only when Hillary Clinton became Senator that they were able to get healthcare.

She spent her entire career trying to get healthcare for Americans. And now all of a sudden they seem to want it.

We have a debt to our military, police, intelligence agencies, and firemen to keep this country protected. And it seems like Republicans want to hurt those people. Malign then and slime them and call them names.
Do you have a link that shows Republican lawmakers blocked responders from getting healthcare after 9/11? Donations, medicare, and insurance companies furnished approximately $1 million dollars per person killed in that sad chapter of American history. I would like to see a credible source for your information, please.

Sorry bout that,

4. Not going to happen.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes, Fires CAN move that fast if you have a Santa Ana behind it. The Camp fire was moving from East to West at 50mph....try running away from that.
bodecea, you are correct. Santanas do move very quickly and wreak a lot of havoc in the Golden State, come rain or come shine as I recollect from living in the state for 5 years. We experienced fires in the Lone Star State in the terrible drought of 2011. I could see 7 distinct fires in the distance from my homestead, and now that I think about it, the fires were going straight up with smoke billowing around the flames. Caoifornia Santanas definitely move fast in a horizontal way in a manner I can only describe as lickety-split. After viewing the video I just posted above, not only was the Camp Fire a Holocaust in and of itself, those kids sitting in the back seat of the car driving down a fiery road were scared to death. Kids live outside on baseball fields, and they know just how treacherously a wind can take away a baseball just batted out to center field. It breaks my heart, but I reviewed other videos before posting that one, because some of them depicted such horrible sights that could fall in the too horrendous to show list.

With all due respect, Mr. Chesswarsnow, that was the fire from hell, hundreds are still unaccounted for, and those winds were blowing so fast they overtook first responders before they could get there. Please go gently on people here who know victims and know how dangerous Santanas are because their families go way back there, and what they see on tv could tear your heart apart.

One of the Chiefs of the First Responders had some very wise words to those discussing this unique catastrophe, and I quote:
"Interior chief: Now is "not the time to point fingers"
U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said it's not the time to "point fingers" as he was visiting the aftermath of the "Camp Fire." Zinke lamented the destruction Wednesday and said there were many factors in wildfires, including rising temperatures. "There's a lot of reasons for a fire," he said. "Now is really not the time to point fingers."

I agree with the Interior Chief, and I humbly say to all our California members at USMB what words cannot say: :huddle:

In my opinion these are the most brave people, they risk their lives every single day and it's their choice obviously. Teachers and doctors don't work in danger they just do their jobs in safe buildings while firefighters have to go inside houses, forests and so on on fire to save us... I am sorry about fires in California because I was thinking about renting property in Malibu thorough Tranio for Xmas and now it's out of the question of course.

Forum List

Back