Rice Krispie Raw Meat

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

That is the coolest. I think I might do it this year. It would be so much fun to hand out.

I also want to make an adult geared Halloween charcuterie board but it will need to be savory. I just haven't found a decorative template (for lack of a better term) that I want to copy.

I used to be a cake decorator........I made tons of shit like that. Loved to make desserts that looked like regular food.
This was back in the 90's.......nobody was interested in the least.

Now they go apeshit for this crap. I hate being ahead of my time.

I used to be a cake decorator........I made tons of shit like that. Loved to make desserts that looked like regular food.
This was back in the 90's.......nobody was interested in the least.

Now they go apeshit for this crap. I hate being ahead of my time.
Have you thought about going back to it? I bet you would be great at it. If you can create stuff that tastes more than just straight sugar I would be in. This guy is a baker and I think he is at a shop at a medieval fair. He does a lot of struggle meals, some baking and a lot of talking smack. He is working on a cookbook.

Salty Cocina is on TikTok and YouTube. She has a cookbook out. She taught me how to make all kinds of horchata. I'm not a fan of her birria tacos and I do my dried chilis different but I'm a fan of a lot of her stuff.

There was an older woman that does cooking shorts and she wound up with a cookbook. This was mostly American food and she is heavily followed around the holidays.

They sell cakes on TikTok, they have tutorials for some decorating. Maybe with enough followers and companies will send you stuff and maybe it will take off and you wind up with a cookbook. Then you would be really super famous and we would all be your cheerleaders because you deserve it.

I watch a lot of cholo comedy and I don't know if you ever saw this guy a couple of years ago:
and then it was BAM. That took off.

And if anyone gave you any shit then we would all just flip them off because you put your ass on the line. You could do a webpage but we need a quick link to a recipe at the top so we don't have to scroll. For years.

I can't decorate a cake to save my life. When I was younger I tried to teach myself with a tutorial and some tips and icing on cardboard and that was fun. Horrific. There is a class on cake decorating up here that I wanted to take but I was never in a position that I could say that I could guarantee that I could be there in the evening. I don't make a lot of things because it tastes like......cheap straight sugar. I don't know that I can explain it any better. It would be pretty dang awesome if you were set up so that people like me could learn.

Have you thought about going back to it? I bet you would be great at it. If you can create stuff that tastes more than just straight sugar I would be in. This guy is a baker and I think he is at a shop at a medieval fair. He does a lot of struggle meals, some baking and a lot of talking smack. He is working on a cookbook.

Salty Cocina is on TikTok and YouTube. She has a cookbook out. She taught me how to make all kinds of horchata. I'm not a fan of her birria tacos and I do my dried chilis different but I'm a fan of a lot of her stuff.

There was an older woman that does cooking shorts and she wound up with a cookbook. This was mostly American food and she is heavily followed around the holidays.

They sell cakes on TikTok, they have tutorials for some decorating. Maybe with enough followers and companies will send you stuff and maybe it will take off and you wind up with a cookbook. Then you would be really super famous and we would all be your cheerleaders because you deserve it.

I watch a lot of cholo comedy and I don't know if you ever saw this guy a couple of years ago:
and then it was BAM. That took off.

And if anyone gave you any shit then we would all just flip them off because you put your ass on the line. You could do a webpage but we need a quick link to a recipe at the top so we don't have to scroll. For years.

I can't decorate a cake to save my life. When I was younger I tried to teach myself with a tutorial and some tips and icing on cardboard and that was fun. Horrific. There is a class on cake decorating up here that I wanted to take but I was never in a position that I could say that I could guarantee that I could be there in the evening. I don't make a lot of things because it tastes like......cheap straight sugar. I don't know that I can explain it any better. It would be pretty dang awesome if you were set up so that people like me could learn.

There's no money in it unless you work for yourself. Bakeries don't pay SHIT for talent.

I got burned out on it long ago anyway. And now, there's no way I can stand on my feet all day anymore.

There's no money in it unless you work for yourself. Bakeries don't pay SHIT for talent.

I got burned out on it long ago anyway. And now, there's no way I can stand on my feet all day anymore.
You might not have to have your own bakery and it doesn't have to be cake decorating. The raw meat above is not cake. I was just thinking if you were ahead of the game in the 90s then I bet you could quickly analyze the trends now and be cutting edge. That is a talent. Some of these web pages might have a video demonstrating a technique. This is American not American't, Toffee. TikTok has 3 minutes.

Do you have any dreams? Doesn't even have to be cake decorating. Did society kill them all?

We just all sit around and wait to die then? Nobody do anything. Nobody say anything out of line.

Forum List

Back