Rex Tillerson calls Trump a "moron"

Tillerson is on TV right now calling you and your source a liar.

Wait, Did you expect him to admit to calling his boss a moron? Arent you cute.:itsok:

He said the reports were false, yet you ignorant hacks keep carrying fake news water. What a pathetic little life you must lead.

"He said the reports were false"? Oh really? Quote him saying that.

He used the words "erroneously reported", that means false. But feel free to keep playing your games of semantics, but remember, semantics are the last bastion of a loser.

You need to learn government speak.....:lol: That's not a denial.

Trying to beat your record for stupid posts?

[QUOTE="Dragonlady, post: 18284521, member:
Tillerson is something Trump is not and will never be: a very successful American businessman.

There are some insightful, objective posters on this site; you're not one of them.

Trump is rich but not a successful business man... If you inherit it, it kind of don't count...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, throw me in that briar patch!

I can inherit money and turn it into billions and I'm not successful.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Trump wouldn't care if he did. He's not a k*nt like Obama and Hillary that would fire a qualified person for having the audacity to insult him.

Really? He fired Comey for not doing as he was told. He wanted to fire Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and showing disloyalty. He attacked the Mayor of San Juan for daring to criticize him. I'm thinking the only reason he hasn't fired Tillerson is that the optics would be too terrible given the revolving door on White House staffing since the inauguration.

He fired Comey for incompetence.
Sessions should not have recused himself without checking with Trump.

The Mayor of San Juan is a glory-hounding, grandstanding liberal who can't be bothered to talk to FEMA.

Tillerson is under no threat of being fired and you have no evidence that he even insulted Trump.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Want to keep that streak alive? Post something else naive!

Trump has stated on national television that Comey was fired because of the "Russia thing".

Your statement on the mayor of San one Puerto Rico is an expression of your personal opinion and has no basis in fact.

I have never said that Tillerson insulted Trump nor am I said that he was going to be fired. I fully expect him to be to quit. He is said to be very unhappy with the funding cuts to the State Department, and it being undercut at every turn by President Trump.

Careful methodical successful businessman have little patience with a chaotic management style which accomplishes little if anything. Tillerson was a confident, successful businessman. His talents are utterly wasted at State.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I'm spot on and you're just spouting the Trump line.

Regarding Comey, that is a lie.

The statement regarding the mayor of San Juan is a fact.

Your opinions regarding Tillerson are not based on any facts.

Regarding Comey

Donald Trump admits 'this Russia thing' part of reasoning for firing Comey

The statement regarding the Mayor of San Juan is a mindless parroting of Trump's tweets. Trump, the guy who lies as easily as he breathes.

My opinions on Tillerson are based on observations of his business record and his known behaviours. At least I'm able to firm opinions and done need to be spoon fed my thoughts via Trump's twitter feed.

‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”

Where did he say anything in that post directly about Comey? You want to play semantics? I can too!

Donald Trump has been undermining Rex Tillerson in several issues such as Qatar, North Korea, Iran, etcetera.

As a result of these disagreements, Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron, according to three officials:

The tensions came to a head around the time President Donald Trump delivered a politicized speech in late July to the Boy Scouts of America, an organization Tillerson once led, the officials said.

Just days earlier, Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,” after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

Tillerson's fury at Trump required an intervention from VP Pence
fake news

Ask yourself———- Hitting Hillary with a golf ball, undermining Tillerson, lied about his tax plan, obsession with Obama, very poor Puerto Rico relief effort, wants to go to war with North Korea, never ending insults that criticized him, very abusive, attacked his own AG Sessions in public—— Those are not fake news.

That said——- He is what? Your lucky he did not call him RETARD.
recapping the years fake news stories is only proof that the reason he didn't "call him retard" is because he did not see it on TV.

Wait, Did you expect him to admit to calling his boss a moron? Arent you cute.:itsok:

He said the reports were false, yet you ignorant hacks keep carrying fake news water. What a pathetic little life you must lead.

"He said the reports were false"? Oh really? Quote him saying that.

He used the words "erroneously reported", that means false. But feel free to keep playing your games of semantics, but remember, semantics are the last bastion of a loser.

You need to learn government speak.....:lol: That's not a denial.

Yeah, what ever, I see there's many more morons in the regressive ranks than once thought.

Trump is rich but not a successful business man... If you inherit it, it kind of don't count...

Yeah, throw me in that briar patch!

I can inherit money and turn it into billions and I'm not successful.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Not when Business week estimated that if Trump had just taken his inheritance, and put it into an unmanaged stock index fund, that Trump would be worth $4 billion more then he is now.

Donald Trump has been undermining Rex Tillerson in several issues such as Qatar, North Korea, Iran, etcetera.

As a result of these disagreements, Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron, according to three officials:

The tensions came to a head around the time President Donald Trump delivered a politicized speech in late July to the Boy Scouts of America, an organization Tillerson once led, the officials said.

Just days earlier, Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,” after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

More fake news.

Tillerson disputes all of this crap.

Trump needs to have a press conference every day to clean up the never ending lies about him.

Nope.

Script-Th.jpg

Hello nutnags.

Tillerson has not denied reports that he called Donald J. Trump a "fucking moron"

Live with this fact. If you can.
His press secretary clearly, explicitly, and simply said that he did NOT ever say that. Quit hanging your hopes on a thread.

Hello nutnags.

Tillerson has not denied reports that he called Donald J. Trump a "fucking moron"

Live with this fact. If you can.
His press secretary clearly, explicitly, and simply said that he did NOT ever say that. Quit hanging your hopes on a thread.

He was asked. He did not deny it.

It's something that he said. Please. Try to overcome your despair.

Well, Tillerson is right about that!

Trump is the biggest moron this country ever elected.

Secretary of State says Trump doesn’t speak for American values
An exchange on Fox News shows just how worried the top diplomat is about his boss's endorsement of "very fine" white supremacists.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson refused to defend the president’s remarks and went to far as to say the president doesn’t speak for the United States.

“I don’t believe anyone doubts the American people’s values or the commitment of the American government or the government’s agencies to advancing those values and defending those values,” Tillerson responded.

“And the president’s values?” Wallace asked.

“The president speaks for himself, Chris,” Tillerson said. The interview ended there.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! The SOS telling the world when Donald speaks he does not speak for our country. He's a fucking idiot who speaks for himself.

Still the rest of the world wonders how the fuck 49% of Americans voted for this orange ass clown.
Republicans are Republicans. They are who they are.

Well, Tillerson might not want to admit or deny he didn't call the Orange Clown a moron and avoid answering the question, the fucking COWARD, but I won't!!!!

TRUMP, WHO HIRES COWARDS, IS A FUCKING MICROMANAGING MORON NOT FIT TO BE PART OF THE WH BATHROOM CLEANING STAFF!

Forum List

Back