Revolt

Was wondering, and you know this will one day happen.
When there finally is a revolt in the USA who will the military stand with.
Right now I do not think they all would stand with Obama--I know several in service now that absolutely have no respect for him and would have a hard time standing with Obama.

Most can't wait for this administration to be over. As bad as many of us think he is there will one day be someone worse. 50 year 100 years or 500 years like predicting doom and gloom with the climate sooner or later it happens.

If they don't support the commander in chief they won't be in the military anymore. But keep on rubbing one off on your insane pipedream. :)

Kinda like Robert E. Lee and so many other Confederate officers and men?

Again, your Call of Duty experience with combat is showing. You say you're recruiting people...right? In Bagdad they did the same thing. A bunch of people showed up to join the police force and the new military. As soon as they were given weapons....guess what happened. They went into their old neighborhoods and settled some personal grudges. Same thing is going to happen with your "army" skippy. And when they take your weapons and mow down someone who owed them money, jilted their sister, or insulted them...you'll be blamed.

It's just one of about 10,000 things you haven't thought of.

Any word on how you're going to pay soldiers yet? No? Carry on.

Skippy, guess what? Second a US service member who enlists to face the "menace on the home front" does the exact same thing, the US gets blamed!

Edit: BTW, I haven't played Call of Duty for ages. The game is horrible. If I do play, it is at the request of my nephews because they are bored. If I am playing video games, I usually play Age of Empires, Empire at War, or Galactic Battlegrounds.

Except you'll be a well-documented, hated enemy. Terrorist always are.

You could use some training...Call of Duty would probably increase your military acumen 10 fold.

So... Call of Duty would make me an idiot, but when you discover I don't play it, it would help me?

CC, while I may disagree with you and Paintmyhouse, you both may have had a point. I haven't heard from Drake or _ in two weeks. Starting to get a little concerned.

I would have abandoned you immediately...it took your "friends" a bit longer. Maybe they stepped on the land mines using the john.

I checked in on them earlier today. Both gone. Period.
Drake posted once from his residence, I think, how (if that is indeed what happened) they got _ and his location is beyond me. Never posted and only communicated with us through go-betweens for the most part. Whatever, can't be helped.

Skippy, guess what? Second a US service member who enlists to face the "menace on the home front" does the exact same thing, the US gets blamed!

Edit: BTW, I haven't played Call of Duty for ages. The game is horrible. If I do play, it is at the request of my nephews because they are bored. If I am playing video games, I usually play Age of Empires, Empire at War, or Galactic Battlegrounds.

Except you'll be a well-documented, hated enemy. Terrorist always are.

You could use some training...Call of Duty would probably increase your military acumen 10 fold.

So... Call of Duty would make me an idiot, but when you discover I don't play it, it would help me?

It would increase your level of understanding up to the rank of idiocy.

CC, while I may disagree with you and Paintmyhouse, you both may have had a point. I haven't heard from Drake or _ in two weeks. Starting to get a little concerned.

I would have abandoned you immediately...it took your "friends" a bit longer. Maybe they stepped on the land mines using the john.

I checked in on them earlier today. Both gone. Period.
Drake posted once from his residence, I think, how (if that is indeed what happened) they got _ and his location is beyond me. Never posted and only communicated with us through go-betweens for the most part. Whatever, can't be helped.

IMG-17_JFK-The-Loneliest-Job-19611.jpg

We found him/her/they:

TX man uses 'Legend of Zelda' sword to defend himself | WVLA NBC33 | Baton Rouge News, Weather and Sports

We all live (or lived maybe for Drake and _) in Indiana, not Texas. I've never been there actually.

Texas isn't really a place, it's a description for dumb-ass-ed-ness nationwide.

For at time I was in the military police. At times we would practice crowd control, advancing toward the unruly crowd with fixed bayonets. Would we have shot if so ordered, at the time there was no doubt in my mind, nor today. In fact, the drill might have been as much to teach us not to shoot, unless ordered. In addition there might be a few a little quick on the trigger, think Kent State. Think also of the other times crowds challenged the military, starting with the Whiskey Rebellion the one George Washington put down. If groups challenging the government could do so on the scale of the Civil War they might have a chance. I also wonder if these patriots with their right to bear arms believe they are going take on a military unit?

[...]

and Koresh was taunting the laws and our system. Fuck him
Koresh was the least significant element in the Waco Massacre. The most significant element is the fact that there were 21 innocent children in that building, some as young as age two -- little tots. The feds knew that! But in spite of that they went ahead and broke through the wall, pumped in a highly flammable form of military-grade tear gas, followed by tossing in tear gas grenades that burn at 2200f.

Repeat: Twenty-one innocent children -- and they attacked the building which was under the control of a suspected suicidal madman! And you say, "fuck him?" What about those kids? Fuck them, too?

Think!!

RW has the correctness of it.

My nephews tell me (both on active duty as infantry grunt officers) that the officers and other ranks, mostly conservative, will defend the commander in chief and the government. The Oath Keepers, they believe, are only a very few and considered in the same light as white supremacists.
Bull. The standing army is precluded from taking action domestically. That responsibility falls on the National Guard.

[...]

and Koresh was taunting the laws and our system. Fuck him
Koresh was the least significant element in the Waco Massacre. The most significant element is the fact that there were 21 innocent children in that building, some as young as age two -- little tots. The feds knew that! But in spite of that they went ahead and broke through the wall, pumped in a highly flammable form of military-grade tear gas, followed by tossing in tear gas grenades that burn at 2200f.

Repeat: Twenty-one innocent children -- and they attacked the building which was under the control of a suspected suicidal madman! And you say, "fuck him?" What about those kids? Fuck them, too?

Think!!

Total lie.

The tear gas was not flammable.

We swore to protect and defend the Constitution; not the government. If the President or other parts of the government deliberately violate that constitution, he and/or they become the domestic enemies we are sworn to protect and defend against. Seems pretty clear and simple to me. .

We swore to protect and defend the Constitution; not the government. If the President or other parts of the government deliberately violate that constitution, he and/or they become the domestic enemies we are sworn to protect and defend against. Seems pretty clear and simple to me. .

Who decides if the Prez or othe parts of the government deliberately violate the constitution? Many presidents/administrations have probably violated it. To what extent does the constitution have to be violated before action is taken? Again, who makes the decision, the leader of some militia?

Forum List

Back