Revolt Of The Generals On Obama's I S I S Strategy

Yet again, Econochick wants the US to deny the Iraqi's their sovereignty...and wants the US to bypass the fact that Iraq wants no combat troops in Iraq...I can imagine what she's like in person, probably push-y..

Wake up Moonglow.....Assad didn't want us invading his sovereignty a few hours ago........you libs are always stepping all over your hypocrisy
We have no yet invaded Syria, so they don't get that consideration until they learn to heed our policy...

Apparently we have invaded the hell out of their airspace.

Yes, now the USAF has something in common with mosquitoes in Syria..

Yet again, Econochick wants the US to deny the Iraqi's their sovereignty...and wants the US to bypass the fact that Iraq wants no combat troops in Iraq...I can imagine what she's like in person, probably push-y..

Wake up Moonglow.....Assad didn't want us invading his sovereignty a few hours ago........you libs are always stepping all over your hypocrisy
We have no yet invaded Syria, so they don't get that consideration until they learn to heed our policy...

Here we go with retarded libs saying ocean made of bubblegum, air is made of poopoo and money grows on trees. Situation normal, LOL

It's nice to have a cerebral president who isn't an idiot warmonger. Obama is trying to force others to do any necessary bootwork.
Laugh my fucking ass off

At first, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. However, I now fully realize that you're just a typical NaziCon warmonger.

You're a typical fucking pacifist appeaser, like Obama...except he reluctantly figured out that kumaya doesn't work. But plz, keep snorting that crack.

Here we go with retarded libs saying ocean made of bubblegum, air is made of poopoo and money grows on trees. Situation normal, LOL
Dude, your the little SP4 that got their panties in a wad and bitched for days on end when you didn't get shit to go your whay...

This will not be decisive.
This little air exercise? No. It's not supposed to be effective. It's 20 targets. Then everyone goes home.

Is Isis firing back? Is there anyone at these targets to fire back? Or did the arab partners already tip isis off and the targets are vacant?

Dude, your the little SP4 that got their panties in a wad and bitched for days on end when you didn't get shit to go your whay...

Didn't go my way, retard? You wanna put up 2000 to prove your assertion is right????????? You won'tttttttttttttttttttt. Because you're both wrong and a coward. Just like that beached whale, Fakey. LOL

Now back to topic, I know you illiterates don't understand this topic. No surprise.

And ohhhh, it went my way darlin. My thread titles pummeled Fakey.

Didn't go my way, retard? You wanna put up 2000 to prove your assertion is right????????? You won'tttttttttttttttttttt. Because you're both wrong and a coward. Just like that beached whale, Fakey. LOL
I have 2000 boogers to bet, sure...

And ohhhh, it went my way darlin. My thread titles pummeled Fakey.
Like eggs onna nail...

"Revolt Of The Generals On Obama's I S I S Strategy"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as you seek to contrive and propagate a lie that misrepresents your opponents' position.

There is no 'revolt,' this is ridiculous partisan demagoguery.

It's nice to have a cerebral president who isn't an idiot warmonger. Obama is trying to force others to do any necessary bootwork.
Laugh my fucking ass off

At first, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. However, I now fully realize that you're just a typical NaziCon warmonger.

You're a typical fucking pacifist appeaser, like Obama...except he reluctantly figured out that kumaya doesn't work. But plz, keep snorting that crack.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THAT, would be supporting terrorists, the base ingredient for crack is imported by our enemy, knowing that liberstoners will get high and mellow.., makes it easier to whack off their heads. :lmao:

We can invade their airspace all we want; just keep our boots off the ground.

Correct.

The president is not going to send more Americans to fight in GWB's failed, illegal wars.

The shyster believes....

2w2h89y.jpg

Forum List

Back