Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

I realize it hurts but we arent talking percentages. We are talking total numbers. More whites on welfare than any demographic
Which only proves there are statistically MORE whites then blacks or Hispanics, when one does the percent of population black and hispanics are more then whites retard. I realize higher math and reality my confuse you since you don't seem to be to bright but do try and keep up.
Not really a relevant point. It doesnt change the fact that there are more white people using my tax dollars and sitting on their asses. It just proves you monkeys are lazy. You have nothing holding you back but you still have more people on welfare.
Actually it proves everything as the amount of taxes collected from blacks is minuscule when MOST of them are on the dole.
Since we are talking about the people that are on the dole using that money its not really relevant. The fact remains that more of your white people are using that money while sitting on their asses. Why do you white boys need my tax money?

Welfare takes more forms that just AFDC, there are farm subsidies, wic, EIC, utility refunds, food stamps, ect... Welfare is any government etitlements that are recieved but not earned.

I've never any of the ones here who consistently whine about "The Blacks taking more than their share" really define exactly how much of their actual tax dollars go towards "welfare".
I'm convinced that pretty much all the ones complaining are on welfare themselves. If you note thats the one they complain the most about. Freudian slip and all that.

IMDB user reviews are pretty bad.
Hopefully it’s not as bad as Green Lantern.
On Rotten Tomates i heard it set a record. Currently 96% positive.
I think movies are an individual's taste.
Marvel is known for spending an enormous amount of time fleshing out a person's past and Black Panther apparently doesn't do that.
On the other hand, Green Lantern half tried and really sucked.
Get popcorn and watch the movie.
And invest in the production company.

I never understood the obsession adults have with superhero movies
They are all pathetic SJW hero wannabes inside.

I only watch hero movies because they are often the most tolerable movies to watch in this age of absolute trash and I want to be able to follow the direction of the culture somewhat, but now the dipshits have ruined anything and everything possibly good about these movies as well.

Superhero movies are the next logical step from superhero comics. And those are simply the next step from the legendary heros our ancestors told stories about. Humanity has always had mythical heros. Many times during our history they were worshiped as gods. Now they are simple escapist entertainment.

Well technology advanced enough so that the movies can now do super hero comics right- and Marvel is keeping a tight rein in the writing and not losing sight of why super hero comics are fun.

And yes- I agree with you.

Still enjoying the whining of those who object to a black super hero movie- that is a huge block buster.
I doubt it's the movie they object to, but the media making it a huge diversity issue.

Totally ignoring the fact that Marvel has had several black Avengers already portrayed on the big screen.

I only watch hero movies because they are often the most tolerable movies to watch in this age of absolute trash and I want to be able to follow the direction of the culture somewhat, but now the dipshits have ruined anything and everything possibly good about these movies as well.

Superhero movies are the next logical step from superhero comics. And those are simply the next step from the legendary heros our ancestors told stories about. Humanity has always had mythical heros. Many times during our history they were worshiped as gods. Now they are simple escapist entertainment.

Well technology advanced enough so that the movies can now do super hero comics right- and Marvel is keeping a tight rein in the writing and not losing sight of why super hero comics are fun.

Still enjoying the whining of those who object to a black super hero movie- that is a huge block buster.
I doubt it's the movie they object to, but the media making it a huge diversity issue.

Totally ignoring the fact that Marvel has had several black Avengers already portrayed on the big screen.

I don't know how the media is to blame for people starting the half dozen or so threads here at USMB by people whining about the Black Panther movie.

It'll bomb at the box office.
I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

Welp. 5th best opening weekend of any movie, ever.

You were saying?

Well those are all the people who are afraid of being labeled racists buying those tickets.

Yep- all of them. Especially the ones who go back for the 2 or 3 time.

LOL.........

I don't know how the media is to blame for people starting the half dozen or so threads here at USMB by people whining about the Black Panther movie.
They are reacting to the hype and the ridiculous comments from reporters...like that stupid woman that wanted to know how long the white people should wait to see the movie out of respect for the African American movie goers.

Again

Black Panther was already in Captain America: Civil War. Along with Falcon and War Machine.

The media acts like black characters have never been portrayed in Superhero movies.

It's dumb.

Marvel is known for spending an enormous amount of time fleshing out a person's past and Black Panther apparently doesn't do that.
They are but 96% of the reviewers gave it the thumbs up which kind of contrasts with your claim.
Its an amazing movie and the fact its at near record levels kinda makes you seem like a hater IMO.
I've watched the movie for the 4th time now and it just keeps on getting better. I will gladly pay for the privilege to see a movie with a cast that looks like me and is as amazingly positive as this movie is.

Trying to explain this movie to a socially secluded white person is like trying to explain to a woman what getting kicked in the nuts feels like. You have no frame of reference so you cant appreciate the movie in its totality. Someone really did their research on this movie. I'm guessing about 90-95% of the content will go over most white peoples heads to be honest.

They are but 96% of the reviewers gave it the thumbs up which kind of contrasts with your claim.
Its an amazing movie and the fact its at near record levels kinda makes you seem like a hater IMO.
I've watched the movie for the 4th time now and it just keeps on getting better. I will gladly pay for the privilege to see a movie with a cast that looks like me and is as amazingly positive as this movie is.
When I opened the IMDB App at 9:00AM it indicated a massive 9+ rating.
Then I started reading a bunch of reviews and they were all at most 4s by users stating that the movie was being pushed by the critics for politically correct reasons.
I had a similar experience with La La Land, which really sucked.
To be honest, I no longer have any interest in super hero movies.
It would also be great if every movie ever made was great; no one likes a clunker in the arts.

Then I started reading a bunch of reviews and they were all at most 4s by users stating that the movie was being pushed by the critics for politically correct reasons.
It would also be great if every movie ever made was great; no one likes a clunker in the arts.
From what I understand white racists were on IMDB giving it negative ratings. Personally I dont usually check ratings. I go by word of mouth. In this case it was my absolute duty to go at least once. It was so amazing I've gone 4 times now. and will being going again this weekend. The name of La La Land turned me off so I never saw it and I dont know anyone that has recommended that I go see it

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
From what I understand white racists were IMDB giving it negative ratings. Personally I dont usually check ratings. I go by word of mouth. In this case it was my absolute duty to go at least once. It was so amazing I've gone 4 times now. and will being going again this weekend. The name of La La Land turned me off so I never saw it and I dont know anyone that has recommended that I go see it
Morons if true.
Lady Bird...Loved by critics...sucked and the audience wanted it's money back.
Manchester By The Sea...Loved by critics...sucked and the audience wanted it's money back.

When it comes to art you can only trust yourself.

I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

'Black Panther' Is Officially the Highest-Grossing Superhero Film Ever in the U.S.

They didn't gross a dime from me. Not that I don't care about blaxploitation movies, I just think the whole "superhero" theme is ghey.

I don't even read comic books.

'Black Panther' Is Officially the Highest-Grossing Superhero Film Ever in the U.S.

They didn't gross a dime from me. Not that I don't care about blaxploitation movies, I just think the whole "superhero" theme is ghey.

Ok.

No one would take your dime. It would be cruel since its the only money you have. They made some good money off me but then I can afford to go to the movies as much as I want.

No one would take your dime. It would be cruel since its the only money you have. They made some good money off me but then I can afford to go to the movies as much as I want.

In all honesty, I seriously doubt that my local movie theater would turn me away if I wanted to go see the movie. I think it's strange that you seem to feel that you're in some kind of position to represent them, since you really don't know anything about where I live, or anything about my local movie theater.

It's just not a movie that I care anything about. But that's one of the best things about living in a great country like this, ain't it? I am free to see a movie or not see a movie, regardless of whether or not you believe that I am obligated to see it.

'Murica. Fuck yeah!

Is it really that good of a movie? The last movie I watched was "Rosewood".

I haven't seen anything decent out of Hollywood in years. Rosewood definitely had its faults and inaccuracies, but was a decent movie.

Avatar was the last decent new movie I've seen from Hollywood.

Is it really that good of a movie? The last movie I watched was "Rosewood".

I haven't seen anything decent out of Hollywood in years. Rosewood definitely had its faults and inaccuracies, but was a decent movie.

Avatar was the last decent new movie I've seen from Hollywood.

I loved it.

I don't know your taste in movies, so I can't speak to whether you'll like it. I was a teenager when "Rosewood" came out, and I have never seen it, or for that matter heard of it before today.

I love so-called "genre" movies, so Black Panther was well within my wheelhouse. If you like somewhat frenetic action movies with generous CGI, it's one of the best.

If you don't like that sort of thing, you might not like it.

Forum List

Back