REVELATION OF JOHN, Why is God going to kill almost everybody on Earth?

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Seven of this and Seven of that and Seven of some more.

Just your thoughts. Revelation says that all of these calamities will be brought upon the Earth just before Jesus comes back. If I read all of the calamities right, most of the Earth is going to be wiped out.

In the Bible, there is talk about Mystery Babylon the religion of the False Prophet. According to prophecy, this End Time Religion will be ensconced in North Africa, Eastern Africa, the nations all around Israel, the Turkish Republics (That have always acted absolutely crazy) and the Kings of the East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and parts of India). It is rather obvious to me who the False Prophet is and what his religion is, as only one religion is located in all of those countries.

This end time religion will be cutting the heads off of Christians as it says in Revelation. Millions will be beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God.

I suspect that all the trials and tribulations that the Earth receives will be directed at Radical Islam because it will set itself up as the enemy of God (JHVH).

The non-Christian world goes to extremes to attack True Christians now. Posters on this forum constantly post grossly vulgar Satanic personal attacks and are allowed to get away with it with impunity.

It is behavior like that, in itself, that tells me that we are getting closer and closer to the Last Days. Satan reigns in their lives and in the lives of all people who reject God in all His Majesty.

Last edited:
It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

clip5wc4.gif

Just your thoughts. Revelation says that all of these calamities will be brought upon the Earth just before Jesus comes back. If I read all of the calamities right, most of the Earth is going to be wiped out.

In the Bible, there is talk about Mystery Babylon the religion of the False Prophet. According to prophecy, this End Time Religion will be ensconced in North Africa, Eastern Africa, the nations all around Israel, the Turkish Republics (That have always acted absolutely crazy) and the Kings of the East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and parts of India). It is rather obvious to me who the False Prophet is and what his religion is, as only one religion is located in all of those countries.

This end time religion will be cutting the heads off of Christians as it says in Revelation. Millions will be beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God.

I suspect that all the trials and tribulations that the Earth receives will be directed at Radical Islam because it will set itself up as the enemy of God (JHVH).

Just curious, why do you believe this stuff?

We are a product of His creation, when the apples get spoiled, He throws out the bushel and starts over again?

Just curious, why do you believe this stuff?

I have read all of the prophecies in the Bible and have seen how everything has come true. We are in the period that the Bible calls the Later Days (The generation that sees Israel reborn as the Bible predicted.) The last seven years of the Later Days are called the Last Days in the Bible, and that is when the Calamities come upon the Earth. It looks to me that we are getting close to the last seven years.

The Bible has many many predictions about a Mystery Religion of Babylon that will be led by a False Prophet. This mystery religion will behead Christians just because of their testimony of the Word of God. Does anybody doubt that the mystery religion of the last seven years of Earth is Islam. Gosh, the Bible even predicts the countries that will be in an alliance with the AntiChrist in the Last Days, and every one of them is Islamic.

Islam is Mystery Babylon, and all hell is going to break loose in the coming months. Satan has established his religion with which he is going to try to do battle with Jehovah. That is when the fireworks start.

It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

clip5wc4.gif
Lay some of those grossly vulgar Satanic personal attacks on me, EZ, I'm jealous!

I have bones working on some spells for you, anguille making a voodoo doll in your image, and Pubes making another thread in your honor.

I hope that's enough, since you're going to

Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is another one of your outrageous lies Echo Zulu. As I have pointed out many times on this forum, there is no Hell as you satanic groupies like to maintain.

Go to Matthew to find out the truth.

Mat 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

OMG! Gawd was a republican.

"Mat 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Sort of explains your constant delight in doom, gloom and despair.

despair.jpg.w300h251.jpg

I have no delight in Gloom, Doom and Despair. I just post the economic reality on the Economic Section of the board. It is you guys who think that is gloom, doom and despair.

All I point out is that we need a president to do something about it. So far, Obama has been in bed with the moneyed interests and has sold his soul to the Devil.

Forum List

Back