Rev. Al Sharpton pays himself $1,000,000 from his “charity”.

Has he paid his back taxes yet? Why is the IRS not savaging him?
Simple answer: He is black and a high profile liberal.

If the IRS tried to collect back taxes, he would start screaming racism. ... :cool:
Yes Sharpton is one of the original untouchables. He has profited tremendously from a lifetime of race baiting and inflaming hatred.

I guess you folks don't know much about 501(c)(3) corporate accounting ... $1m salary is not out-of-line for a CEO ... unless you think "non-profits" have no profit ... ha ha ha ha ... the Middle Class is so gullible ...

How much does Trump pay himself? Oh that's right no one has seen his tax filings.
The IRS has, which is the only entity that needs to see them.

My understanding is the The Donald is under automatic annual IRS audits ... that's how bad his taxes are ... but We the People knew that before the 2016 election, and elected him anyway ... and I'm absolutely sure many voted for him because he's in hot water with the IRS ...

If Democrats really wanted to see his tax filings, they'd grant him immunity for any and all prosecution based on what the tax filings contain ...

I guess you folks don't know much about 501(c)(3) corporate accounting ... $1m salary is not out-of-line for a CEO ... unless you think "non-profits" have no profit ... ha ha ha ha ... the Middle Class is so gullible ...

this is true. NFP is just a tax designation. Your last sentence is utter nonsense

How much does Trump pay himself? Oh that's right no one has seen his tax filings.
You forgot to mention Reverend Al and his well paying charity (the Make Reverend Al Rich charity, apparently).
You can still comment in a way that doesn't dodge the thread issue, though you haven't so far.

Maybe if he took a pay cut he could pay his back taxes.

Race hustling is pretty lucrative.

Al Sharpton gets $1M in pay from his own charity, tax filings show
Is that all he has taken?

3gnai3.gif

Scam man Sharpton's race baiting has done very little for the black community.

But he sure has financially enriched himself by becoming a high profile professional race pimp. .. :cool:

Your last sentence is utter nonsense

You're absolutely right ... total rubbish ... it's a complete waste of time researching a better financial structure for tax savings ... it's an urban myth that one-percenters pay less taxes, every one of them pay the same rate as you do, 40%-50% right? ... what was I thinking? ...

Forum List

Back