Rev. Al Sharpton eulogizes Jordan Neely: ‘Jordan, you didn’t die for nothing’

Nice excuse, the republican party has had plenty of black men run for POTUS. Funny how none seem to get over the top, Pres. Obama identifies as black that is why white republicans hate him so much. Tell me how is that the party of the Klan, Jim Crow, etc. elected a black man before the party of inclusion.
Please tell us why Blacks refer to Black Republicans as UNCLE TOM? You’re the RACIST

Obama, like most leftists.....realized that if race relations improve, that hurts the democrat party.....

Overall, 54% say relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse since Obama became president, including 57% of whites and 40% of blacks. That’s up sharply compared with last June, when 43% said things had gotten worse shortly after a racially motivated shooting at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Yes, Obama's first electon ripped the scab off the wound of racism, and the racial zombies climbed out into the light realizing many others were like them.

William Faulkner called racisim the national American cross to bear. He was right.

Yes, Obama's first electon ripped the scab off the wound of racism, and the racial zombies climbed out into the light realizing many others were like them.

William Faulkner called racisim the national American cross to bear. He was right.

No....he knew that Americans getting along was a problem for the democrats so he did everything he could ro make race relations worse

... because Black Republicans remain on the plantation.

Yeah......some blacks are waking up.....Like Ice Cube....

Rapper and actor Ice Cube said recently the black community’s decades of support for Democrats has failed to bring change.

During a recent interview on the Full Send Podcast, one of the hosts asked him if there was a “stigma” in the black community when it came to Republicans.

“I don’t know what’s going on in the African American community when it comes to that. I mean, black people have supported Democrats overwhelmingly for fifty, sixty years. And nothing has changed. So, something’s gotta change,” Ice Cube replied.

I stating the fact that you clowns keep saying, "Oh I would vote for a black man". Funny how that changes when you get into the voting booth.

Right wing propaganda. Let's see how Uncle Tim or Uncle Elder do in this race. I remember Herman Cain being the frontrunner until Newt and the boys sabotaged his campaign.
how’d they “sabotage” his campaign?

Neely was a sick pathetic man.

The former marine tried to stop Neely from harming others.

There is a serious and perfectly legitimate question about whether he should have eased up on the choke hold. Maybe the force applied did become, tragically, unreasonable under the circumstances.

The accused is likely to have to defend against that — given that death ensued. His motivations may have been pure. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have proper scrutiny under our laws.

For Mr. Penny’s sake, I hope every juror has ridden in the NYC subway system and been subjected to these aggressive and frequently dangerous and dangerously high panhandlers.

Tragic outcome notwithstanding, I hope the accused gets an acquittal.

The vigilante over did it, 2aguy, and he pays the price.
What you all overlook is NYC leaders failing to keep the subways safe for the passengers. That is what creates these dangerous confrontations every day and sometimes they end very badly. But who cares, right? You have your "White guy kills Black guy" story that you can all get hot and bothered about.

Neely was a sick pathetic man.

The former marine tried to stop Neely from harming others.

There is a serious and perfectly legitimate question about whether he should have eased up on the choke hold. Maybe the force applied did become, tragically, unreasonable under the circumstances.

The accused is likely to have to defend against that — given that death ensued. His motivations may have been pure. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have proper scrutiny under our laws.

For Mr. Penny’s sake, I hope every juror has ridden in the NYC subway system and been subjected to these aggressive and frequently dangerous and dangerously high panhandlers.

Tragic outcome notwithstanding, I hope the accused gets an acquittal.

Jordan Neely hopes he can come back and be amongst the living. Not going to happen.​

Keep dreaming for an acquittal. He deserves the maximum penalty. I prefer eye for eye.

A very moving and EMOTIONAL Eulogy was delivered for a very emotional and misunderstood victim whose BRIGHT and SHINING life was senselessly ended
by a person that had no GOD DAMN BUSINESS doing what he did! LOCK HIM UP!

Al, you are correct on this one (as usual).

Jordan Neely hopes he can come back and be amongst the living. Not going to happen.​

No. He hopes no such thing. He’s dead. But congrats on figuring out that his death prevents him from coming back.
Keep dreaming for an acquittal.
It’s not a “dream,” you lump of stupid. I was clear in referencing just a hope.
He deserves the maximum penalty. I prefer eye for eye.
He deserves no penalty unless convicted. And I hope he isn’t convicted.
A very moving and EMOTIONAL Eulogy was delivered
By who? That jackass fraud race hustler, Al not too Sharpton? Get the fuck out of here. Another shitty performance by that hack scumbag.
for a very emotional and misunderstood victim whose BRIGHT and SHINING life was senselessly ended
No bright and shining life. Just a life. A kind of sad and pathetic one at that.
by a person that had no GOD DAMN BUSINESS doing what he did! LOCK HIM UP!
Actually, your sub-cretin take on the tragic incident is wrong. He certainly had a legitimate right to step in. And I certainly continue to hope that petty, narrow and biased “minds” (like yours) don’t find their way into the jury.
Al, you are correct on this one (as usual).
I’m right across the board. You’re a moron. As always.

Forum List

Back