Retired Dumbasses Supporting Romney

philosophstar

Rookie
Jun 27, 2012
Look, I know that you think you're not a moocher when you take social security, but it's more that likely you've received way more than you ever gave.

What would be the point of the program if it were any other way? :lmao:

a.jpg

Retired Democrats are supporting Romney? Really? Who can blame them?

Look, I know that you think you're not a moocher when you take social security, but it's more that likely you've received way more than you ever gave.

What would be the point of the program if it were any other way? :lmao:

It's likely what? Maybe you dumbass Hussein supporters never made enough to have FICA taxes taken out of their paycheck but believe me I would rather have all the Social Security taxes ever taken out of my wages and presented to me in a lump sum even with no interest but that ain't likely to happen. Democrats started stealing from Social Security immediately after the tax was enacted and LBJ made it legal. When President Bush suggested that a small percentage of Social Security could be controlled by the public and passed on to heirs if the recipient didn't live long enough the democrat party went crazy. They convinced ignorant Afro-Americans to be against Bush's proposal regardless of how it would benefit them.

Forum List

Back