Retired Admiral Let's It Go!

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.

This thread is over, that Admiral lied.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers..."

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey in 1998

Looks like he could say what Lyons said he did.

Makes you the liar, huh?
That says exactly the reverse of what you are trying to prove. What are you, insane? Or just obtuse?

a troll, just trolling.

So you actually believe a faithful devout Muslim believes all Muslims are the problem? Seriously?

As a politician who cherishes religious conviction in his personal sphere, but regards politics as a domain belonging outside religion, I believe that this view is seriously flawed.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Your post is a tribute to ignorance.

So you got nothing huh?

itstimetostoppostingCat.jpg

As usual, the Obama apologists above attack the messenger because they are unable to find any error in the message.

The Liberal technique.
Ignorance is not bliss...
WASHINGTON (CNN) — U.S. Army officers often resort to “evasion and deception,” and everyone at the Pentagon knows it, according to a new study conducted by the U.S. Army War College.

“In other words, in the routine performance of their duties as leaders and commanders, U.S. Army officers lie,” reads the study, which was conducted by the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute.

War College Study U.S. Army officers lie routinely WTKR.com

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.
Polichic is not about equality of an issue, it's all about partisan political propaganda..

Not even that. Polichick is about mindlessly apeing political propaganda. Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V are about the extent of her contribution to a conversation.

Isn't it time for all Americans.....I mean all pro-Americans, to acknowledge the truth?

Admiral Lyons does.

1. "James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (born September 28, 1927) is a retired Admiral in theUnited States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985-87....
Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, Senior U.S. Military Representative to the United Nations and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and has received post graduate degrees from the U.S. Naval War College and the U.S. National Defense University."
James Lyons admiral - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. "...his remarks at a recent Defeat Jihad Summit sponsored by the Center for Security Policy....
“You know, we all say we have to identify the threat. Well, I think the one who identified it the best was [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

3. “He couldn’t have said it any plainer,” said Lyons. “And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

4. “It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”

Admiral Lyons on Obama s Strategy It s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic It s Pro-Iranian and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood CNS News

Wow.

Wow, "spot on", is my exact response in reading point #2. On another thread democracy was lambasted by conservatives as mob rule, in fact the conservative meme is our nation is a constitutional republic, not a democratic republic. Post after post asserted that the founders, and the Federalists and the Democratic Republicans feared democracy.

Of course this is only one more example of the ridiculous nature of the 21st Century conservative - i.e. the Crazy Right Wing and their propensity to echo every negative comment about (Obama, Biden, the Clinton's, liberals, progressives) no matter how crazy, scurrilous, dishonest the comment.

Lyons conclusion that President Obama is "Anti-American", etc. is one man's opinion, and that is all. The appeal to Authority, a logical fallacy, is obvious as is PoliticalChic's continued efforts to assassinate the character of the President of the United States.

None dare call her a patriot.

So Conservatives trot out an 87 year old bible thumping retired Admiral who has a hard-on against Islam and say........Take THAT Obama

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers..."

Makes you the liar, huh?
That says exactly the reverse of what you are trying to prove. What are you, insane? Or just obtuse?

a troll, just trolling.

So you actually believe a faithful devout Muslim believes all Muslims are the problem? Seriously?

As a politician who cherishes religious conviction in his personal sphere, but regards politics as a domain belonging outside religion, I believe that this view is seriously flawed.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan

The problem is the Koran and it's infallibility for Muslims.

The following are direct quotes from the Quran and the Hadith:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.
Book of hate

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Get your head out of the sand.

Fine. What ever.

Here's a better solution.

Let's tell all the fundamentalist Muslims to go to Iraq. Then we will let all of the Orthodox Jews and fundamentalist Christians in this country that if they want to take their holy books THAT seriously, that they can join up for a cost, and the Army will train them up, and everyone can just go duke it out the old fashioned way in the dessert, you know, with sword, knives, cavalry, the good stuff.

Just so we can keep women and child and innocent civilians out of it. Even you can go and get all that hatred and centuries old superstition, fear and loathing out of your system.

No one leaves until everyone on one side or the other is gone. No quarter. That way fundamentalists from either one side or the other are gone.

Enough of this fundamentalist non-sense.

I can't believe you actually BELIEVE that every single Muslim on the planet believes each and every verse in the Quran and is a fundamentalist. I really am astounded that you are so intellectually dull as to believe that type of war propaganda. Fundamentalists in their respective religions make up a minority of both Christians and Jews, yet you somehow want to believe the war propaganda that the majority of Muslims are fundamentalists. Balderdash.

I live in the state with the highest percentage of Muslims, and every single one I have ever met is moderate. Actually, no, that's not true. A large percentage of them are liberal. Most of the women don't even wear the hijab except in exclusive enclaves. You WATCH AND READ TOO MUCH WAR PROPAGANDA.

"I live in the state with the highest percentage of Muslims, and every single one I have ever met is moderate."

The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

Isn't it time for all Americans.....I mean all pro-Americans, to acknowledge the truth?

Admiral Lyons does.

1. "James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (born September 28, 1927) is a retired Admiral in theUnited States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985-87....
Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, Senior U.S. Military Representative to the United Nations and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and has received post graduate degrees from the U.S. Naval War College and the U.S. National Defense University."

2. "...his remarks at a recent Defeat Jihad Summit sponsored by the Center for Security Policy....
“You know, we all say we have to identify the threat. Well, I think the one who identified it the best was [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

3. “He couldn’t have said it any plainer,” said Lyons. “And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

4. “It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”

Admiral Lyons on Obama s Strategy It s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic It s Pro-Iranian and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood CNS News

Wow.

This guy hasn't worked for the US military since Reagan was in office. Nor did his area of expertise in the military have a thing to do with politics, religion or espionage.

So why would I give a fiddler's fuck about the personal opinion of a man who has no expertise in the topic he's discussing, who hasn't worked in the military for a generation?

As soon as Leftists like you default to vulgarity I know I've hit a nerve.

Defl

Admiral Lyons does.

Wow.
Wait a minute!
This guy is a former life time military guy! Naturally he's going to see enemies in all places...why he might even see people in this administration that are like:
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of “Quintessential American Values”…
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of Quintessential American Values Weasel Zippers
Deflection alert!!!!

Makes you the liar, huh?

a troll, just trolling.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Your post is a tribute to ignorance.

So you got nothing huh?

itstimetostoppostingCat.jpg

I got you.

I rolled you up and smoked you like a Cuban cigar.

a troll, just trolling.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.
Book of hate

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Fine. What ever.

Let's tell all the fundamentalist Muslims to go to Iraq. Then we will let all of the Orthodox Jews and fundamentalist Christians in this country that if they want to take their holy books THAT seriously, that they can join up for a cost, and the Army will train them up, and everyone can just go duke it out the old fashioned way in the dessert, you know, with sword, knives, cavalry, the good stuff.

Just so we can keep women and child and innocent civilians out of it. Even you can go and get all that hatred and centuries old superstition, fear and loathing out of your system.

No one leaves until everyone on one side or the other is gone. No quarter. That way fundamentalists from either one side or the other are gone.

I can't believe you actually BELIEVE that every single Muslim on the planet believes each and every verse in the Quran and is a fundamentalist. I really am astounded that you are so intellectually dull as to believe that type of war propaganda. Fundamentalists in their respective religions make up a minority of both Christians and Jews, yet you somehow want to believe the war propaganda that the majority of Muslims are fundamentalists. Balderdash.

I live in the state with the highest percentage of Muslims, and every single one I have ever met is moderate. Actually, no, that's not true. A large percentage of them are liberal. Most of the women don't even wear the hijab except in exclusive enclaves. You WATCH AND READ TOO MUCH WAR PROPAGANDA.

"I live in the state with the highest percentage of Muslims, and every single one I have ever met is moderate."

Sure it is. You just don't know how to compile it to form a usable or actionable reference unless someone else does it for you and you are able to cut a paste the results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Lyons_(admiral)

On 7 February 2015, Lyons controversially claimed that the Muslim Brotherhood had succeeded in infiltrating every US security agency under the Obama presidency during a National Press Club conference in January 2015. He also alleged that John Brennan, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was a Muslim convert. In addition, Lyons alleged that the Muslim Brotherhood was planning to start up a political party to influence American domestic politics

:ack-1:

Admiral Lyons does.

Wow.

This guy hasn't worked for the US military since Reagan was in office. Nor did his area of expertise in the military have a thing to do with politics, religion or espionage.

So why would I give a fiddler's fuck about the personal opinion of a man who has no expertise in the topic he's discussing, who hasn't worked in the military for a generation?

As soon as Leftists like you default to vulgarity I know I've hit a nerve.

So you can't give us no reason to care about this man's personal opinion, given his lack of relevant expertise.

I couldn't think of a single reason either.

a troll, just trolling.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Book of hate

Fine. What ever.

Sure it is. You just don't know how to compile it to form a usable or actionable reference unless someone else does it for you and you are able to cut a paste the results.

Bingo. PC is a regurgitator. She simply repeats. She doesn't actually understand most of what she's repeating. And when questioned about it, either cuts and pastes another source she doesn't understand. Or shuts down.

A xerox can do as much.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Book of hate

Fine. What ever.

Bingo. PC is a regurgitator. She simply repeats. She doesn't actually understand most of what she's repeating. And when questioned about it, either cuts and pastes another source she doesn't understand. Or shuts down.

A xerox can do as much.

Wait....you retracted your post claiming how smart Clinton was.....a Rhodes Scholar???

Why did you remove it?

That post made my day! You're one of those imbeciles who believes that those awards that Liberals give each other are actually deserved!!!

Obama got the Nobel Prize for tying his shoelaces.

And Krugman!!!!

Watch how I prove.....not show, PROVE what a moron you are!

8. How about Rhodes Scholars.....being named such must mean one is really smart, huh?

"The two major-party presidential candidates in 2000 had above-average SAT scores: 1206 for George W. Bush and 1355 for Al Gore. Many public officials decline to reveal their scores. Former New Jersey senator Bill Bradley (D), a Princeton University graduate and Rhodes Scholar, declined to comment on widespread reports during the 2000 primary election season that his verbal score on the SAT was 485. Verbal and math scores, each with a possible high of 800, are combined to get the overall SAT score. Because of a scoring readjustment, SAT scores before 1995 were somewhat lower for the same number of right answers.

.... the late Minnesota Sen. Paul D. Wellstone (D) had written in an article published in 2000. His SAT score reportedly was below 900.
Bad Scores Good Company washingtonpost.com

On 7 February 2015, Lyons controversially claimed that the Muslim Brotherhood had succeeded in infiltrating every US security agency under the Obama presidency during a National Press Club conference in January 2015. He also alleged that John Brennan, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was a Muslim convert. In addition, Lyons alleged that the Muslim Brotherhood was planning to start up a political party to influence American domestic politics

muslim-bros-in-the-whitehouse.jpg

The Muslim Brotherhood Takeover of the Obama Administration Dave Hodges The Common Sense Show

A xerox can do as much.

PC never fails to amuse....see her post above

I love when she derails her own threads

Last edited:

muslim-bros-in-the-whitehouse.jpg

The Muslim Brotherhood Takeover of the Obama Administration Dave Hodges The Common Sense Show

Double down on batshit crazy conspiracy theories

Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Book of hate

Fine. What ever.

A xerox can do as much.

And a Parrot is much more personable.

Ace stated the US Navy was taken over by homosexuals, that CIA Director John Brennan is a Muslim convert, that the Muslim Brotherhood will be a political party in next election among other bizarre things. The good Admiral is to be thanked and appreciated for his life long career serving his country. So sad right wing hacks are taking advantage of an American veteran for cash only. Those of us in the intel business know that the good Admiral has little to no credibility whatsoever in any intelligence analysis much less foreign affairs. Amazed anyone takes him seriously.

Forum List

Back