Retired Admiral Let's It Go!

Maybe you should read post #49

You're deflection is noted, and was expected.

Your response is the current meme of Crazy Right Wingers.

Do you make stuff up in your head that isn't true on a daily basis?

Your deflection is noted, and not unexpected.

ROFLMNAO! I so adore the sweeter ironies...

Oh, did I need to add I was mocking you? You and Bl are really dense.

LOL... Hysterical!

Any attempt to defeat radical Islam without gaining the support of moderate Islam will fail

Conservatives attacking all of Islam for the actions of a few will only reinforce the radicals claim that the west is engaging in a holy war against Islam
the "west" has actually been very tolerant of Islam, too tolerant.

The Muslims need to police their own ranks. So far they have been unwilling

fail post

That would require me to actually care what you think or say, ahahaha that's pretty funny actually. Go mock a stone or a tree that will be no more effective. :laugh:

That would require me to actually care what you think or say, ahahaha that's pretty funny actually. Go mock a stone or a tree that will be no more effective. :laugh:

It's not capable of mocking anything... Mocking can only be advanced from a perspective of superiority... it knows as well as I do that it is inferior, thus mocking is not an option. It wants it to be an option, but it knows that it is not.

Ace stated the US Navy was taken over by homosexuals, that CIA Director John Brennan is a Muslim convert, that the Muslim Brotherhood will be a political party in next election among other bizarre things. The good Admiral is to be thanked and appreciated for his life long career serving his country. So sad right wing hacks are taking advantage of an American veteran for cash only. Those of us in the intel business know that the good Admiral has little to no credibility whatsoever in any intelligence analysis much less foreign affairs. Amazed anyone takes him seriously.
Yeah.......right.......

Brennan sounds like an idiot.
I can't believe anything he says.
Gays have taken over the Whitehouse, so it's not much of a stretch thinking the Navy has gone Ghey with all of the purging of senior officers going on.
The Muslim Brotherhood will have to change their name ... How bout Democrat Party??
:desk:
Nothing credible here either.

Ace stated the US Navy was taken over by homosexuals, that CIA Director John Brennan is a Muslim convert, that the Muslim Brotherhood will be a political party in next election among other bizarre things. The good Admiral is to be thanked and appreciated for his life long career serving his country. So sad right wing hacks are taking advantage of an American veteran for cash only. Those of us in the intel business know that the good Admiral has little to no credibility whatsoever in any intelligence analysis much less foreign affairs. Amazed anyone takes him seriously.
Yeah.......right.......

Brennan sounds like an idiot.
I can't believe anything he says.
Gays have taken over the Whitehouse, so it's not much of a stretch thinking the Navy has gone Ghey with all of the purging of senior officers going on.
The Muslim Brotherhood will have to change their name ... How bout Democrat Party??
:desk:
Nothing credible here either.
That's exactly what an Obama official would say.

As usual, the Obama apologists above attack the messenger because they are unable to find any error in the message.

The Liberal technique.
Ignorance is not bliss...
WASHINGTON (CNN) — U.S. Army officers often resort to “evasion and deception,” and everyone at the Pentagon knows it, according to a new study conducted by the U.S. Army War College.

“In other words, in the routine performance of their duties as leaders and commanders, U.S. Army officers lie,” reads the study, which was conducted by the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute.

War College Study U.S. Army officers lie routinely WTKR.com

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers..."

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey in 1998

Looks like he could say what Lyons said he did.

Makes you the liar, huh?

No quoting something else he said does not prove he said the other thing.
That says exactly the reverse of what you are trying to prove. What are you, insane? Or just obtuse?

a troll, just trolling.

So you actually believe a faithful devout Muslim believes all Muslims are the problem? Seriously?

As a politician who cherishes religious conviction in his personal sphere, but regards politics as a domain belonging outside religion, I believe that this view is seriously flawed.
Recep Tayyip Erdogan

This thread is over, that Admiral lied.

The problem is the Koran and it's infallibility for Muslims.

The following are direct quotes from the Quran and the Hadith:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.
Book of hate

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Get your head out of the sand.

Fine. What ever.

Here's a better solution.

Let's tell all the fundamentalist Muslims to go to Iraq. Then we will let all of the Orthodox Jews and fundamentalist Christians in this country that if they want to take their holy books THAT seriously, that they can join up for a cost, and the Army will train them up, and everyone can just go duke it out the old fashioned way in the dessert, you know, with sword, knives, cavalry, the good stuff.

Just so we can keep women and child and innocent civilians out of it. Even you can go and get all that hatred and centuries old superstition, fear and loathing out of your system.

No one leaves until everyone on one side or the other is gone. No quarter. That way fundamentalists from either one side or the other are gone.

Enough of this fundamentalist non-sense.

I can't believe you actually BELIEVE that every single Muslim on the planet believes each and every verse in the Quran and is a fundamentalist. I really am astounded that you are so intellectually dull as to believe that type of war propaganda. Fundamentalists in their respective religions make up a minority of both Christians and Jews, yet you somehow want to believe the war propaganda that the majority of Muslims are fundamentalists. Balderdash.

I live in the state with the highest percentage of Muslims, and every single one I have ever met is moderate. Actually, no, that's not true. A large percentage of them are liberal. Most of the women don't even wear the hijab except in exclusive enclaves. You WATCH AND READ TOO MUCH WAR PROPAGANDA.

"I live in the state with the highest percentage of Muslims, and every single one I have ever met is moderate."

The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

What then is an anecdote about some ancient admiral?

Wait a minute!
This guy is a former life time military guy! Naturally he's going to see enemies in all places...why he might even see people in this administration that are like:
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of “Quintessential American Values”…
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of Quintessential American Values Weasel Zippers

Of course, that is why all American women walk around with their bodies covered, cannot vote or speak to male members that are not related to them. That is why none of us have to pay Obamacare fines, since it's against our religion to gamble. And it's why sharia law is the law of our land and prevent women from owning property, running for office or having any rights at all.

It also explains why you can't buy pork at most stores.

Yea, it's like the constitution and koran were written by the same people.

Forum List

Back