Retired Admiral Let's It Go!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Isn't it time for all Americans.....I mean all pro-Americans, to acknowledge the truth?

Admiral Lyons does.

1. "James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (born September 28, 1927) is a retired Admiral in theUnited States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985-87....
Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, Senior U.S. Military Representative to the United Nations and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and has received post graduate degrees from the U.S. Naval War College and the U.S. National Defense University."
James Lyons admiral - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. "...his remarks at a recent Defeat Jihad Summit sponsored by the Center for Security Policy....
“You know, we all say we have to identify the threat. Well, I think the one who identified it the best was [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

3. “He couldn’t have said it any plainer,” said Lyons. “And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

4. “It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”

Admiral Lyons on Obama s Strategy It s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic It s Pro-Iranian and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood CNS News

Wow.

Last edited:
Isn't it time for all Americans.....I mean all pro-Americans, to acknowledge the truth?

Admiral Lyons does.

1. "James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (born September 28, 1927) is a retired Admiral in theUnited States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985-87....
Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, Senior U.S. Military Representative to the United Nations and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and has received post graduate degrees from the U.S. Naval War College and the U.S. National Defense University."

2. "...his remarks at a recent Defeat Jihad Summit sponsored by the Center for Security Policy....
“You know, we all say we have to identify the threat. Well, I think the one who identified it the best was [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

3. “He couldn’t have said it any plainer,” said Lyons. “And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

4. “It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama s Strategy It s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic It s Pro-Iranian and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood CNS News

Wow.
Wait a minute!
This guy is a former life time military guy! Naturally he's going to see enemies in all places...why he might even see people in this administration that are like:
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of “Quintessential American Values”…
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of Quintessential American Values Weasel Zippers

Admiral Lyons does.

Wow.

I'm usually impressed if 88 year-olds still have control over their own bladders. But I rarely take anything they say seriously.

Ace is an alcoholic, has been for a very long time, since our Sec of State kicked his ass in SVN a very long time ago.

Admiral Lyons does.

Wow.
Wait a minute!
This guy is a former life time military guy! Naturally he's going to see enemies in all places...why he might even see people in this administration that are like:
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of “Quintessential American Values”…
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of Quintessential American Values Weasel Zippers

I can beat that with an even bigger whopper!

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'
That's what the president told a White House conference on "countering violent extremism" on Wednesday.

Obama has said similar things in the past: "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story,” Obama said in a June 2009 speech in Cairo, Egypt. "Islam has always been part of America," he said in a 2010 statement marking the start of Ramadan. And in a 2014 statement marking Eid, Obama said the holiday "also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy."
Obama Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding CNS News

Simple enough to indicate the truth:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam:

“Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith.

This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

Admiral Lyons does.

Wow.

I'm usually impressed if 88 year-olds still have control over their own bladders. But I rarely take anything they say seriously.
And vice versa.

As usual, the Obama apologists above attack the messenger because they are unable to find any error in the message.

The Liberal technique.
Ignorance is not bliss...
WASHINGTON (CNN) — U.S. Army officers often resort to “evasion and deception,” and everyone at the Pentagon knows it, according to a new study conducted by the U.S. Army War College.

“In other words, in the routine performance of their duties as leaders and commanders, U.S. Army officers lie,” reads the study, which was conducted by the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute.

War College Study U.S. Army officers lie routinely WTKR.com

Any attempt to defeat radical Islam without gaining the support of moderate Islam will fail

Conservatives attacking all of Islam for the actions of a few will only reinforce the radicals claim that the west is engaging in a holy war against Islam

As usual, the Obama apologists above attack the messenger because they are unable to find any error in the message.

The Liberal technique.
WASHINGTON (CNN) — U.S. Army officers often resort to “evasion and deception,” and everyone at the Pentagon knows it, according to a new study conducted by the U.S. Army War College.

“In other words, in the routine performance of their duties as leaders and commanders, U.S. Army officers lie,” reads the study, which was conducted by the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.

The Liberal technique.

It's called "paint the bird blue"...if the CINC lies, you cover for him.

The Liberal technique.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.
Polichic is not about equality of an issue, it's all about partisan political propaganda..

Any attempt to defeat radical Islam without gaining the support of moderate Islam will fail

Conservatives attacking all of Islam for the actions of a few will only reinforce the radicals claim that the west is engaging in a holy war against Islam
We try to get you progs to rid yourselves of morons also....to no affect.

Forum List

Back