Retail spending up in May. Congratulations, Joe Biden.

Yep, and you do the math if dividing the 4% by 12 months and it is higher than the spending increase, Simp.

You lose again.

LOLOL

I don't lose, Dumbfuck. Mostly, you already proved yet again what a massive retard you are by idiotically comparing 12 months of inflation with 1 month of spending. And even now in your desperation to somehow save your irreparably destroyed reputation, you fuck up again. Inflation often doesn’t change evenly from one month to the next. You can't determine the percentage of increase in CPI for May by moronically dividing the last 12 months by 12. You have to calculate that increase from the end April through May.

Like I said, but you're too dumb to understand... you are the biggest Dumbfuck on the planet.

Lemme guess -- this is how you think you kick my ass. Am I right?

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

I don't lose, Dumbfuck. Mostly, you already proved yet again what a massive retard you are by idiotically comparing 12 months of inflation with 1 month of spending. And even now in your desperation to somehow save your irreparably destroyed reputation, you fuck up again. Inflation often doesn’t change evenly from one month to the next. You can't determine the percentage of increase in CPI for May by moronically dividing the last 12 months by 12. You have to calculate that increase from the end April through May.

Like I said, but you're too dumb to understand... you are the biggest Dumbfuck on the planet.

rotfl-gif.288736
Discussion was about May, Simp.

You lose again.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
I would be happy to avg out the last 12 months of Bidenflation VS the avg spending increases, Simp.

which do you think is higher?

I would be happy to avg out the last 12 months of Bidenflation VS the avg spending increases, Simp.

which do you think is higher?

Dumbfuck, I don't give a shit which is higher. We're talking about spending last month.

First you idiotically compared 1 month of spending with 12 months of inflation.

If that wasn't dumb enough, you then tried to salvage your cred by idiotically claiming May's inflation is calculated by dividing that one month by 12. Dumbfuck doing your retarded calculation produces an inflation rate for that one month of 0.33%. :eusa_doh: ... when it's actually just 0.1%.

If THAT wasn't dumb enough, you then read something in my post to think I wasn't talking about May, even though I said, "May." Twice.

You've been so royally bitch-slapped yet again, that now you're trying to change the conversation into something I didn't say.

And you didn't answer my question? Is this your idea of kicking my ass?

rotfl-gif.288736

Poor Fawnboi, that it had a Gotcha moment, but the numbers kicked it’s ass.

i hope you don’t play poker with your massive tells.

when you are getting your ass kicked you spam your posts with one or more of the following:

The goobers from Southpark
Massive emojis
The worlds most interesting guy meme.

I take that back. I hope you play a lot of poker and have to walk out after every game penniless, naked, and with a bloody Faunhole.

Poor Fawnboi, that it had a Gotcha moment, but the numbers kicked it’s ass.

i hope you don’t play poker with your massive tells.

when you are getting your ass kicked you spam your posts with one or more of the following:

The goobers from Southpark
Massive emojis
The worlds most interesting guy meme.

I take that back. I hope you play a lot of poker and have to walk out after every game penniless, naked, and with a bloody Faunhole.

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, Dumbfuck. You couldn't have made yourself look any dumber than you managed to do in this thread. Yet here you are, claiming I'm the one getting my ass kicked.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, Dumbfuck. You couldn't have made yourself look any dumber than you managed to do in this thread. Yet here you are, claiming I'm the one getting my ass kicked.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Sorry your gotcha moment “gotcha“ moment blew up in your face, Simp.:itsok::290968001256257790-final:

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck ... you moronically compared one month of spending with 12 months of inflation.

If that wasn't retarded enough, you tried rehabilitating your massive ignorance by claiming May's one month of inflation is calculated by dividing annual inflation by 12.

If THAT wasn't retarded enough, you insanely claimed I didn't talk about May's inflation when in fact, I mentioned it twice.

None of that idiocy of yours evaporates no matter what I post.

G'head, Dumbfuck, try kicking my ass again. :lmao:

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck ... you moronically compared one month of spending with 12 months of inflation.

If that wasn't retarded enough, you tried rehabilitating your massive ignorance by claiming May's one month of inflation is calculated by dividing annual inflation by 12.

If THAT wasn't retarded enough, you insanely claimed I didn't talk about May's inflation when in fact, I mentioned it twice.

None of that idiocy of yours evaporates no matter what I post.

G'head, Dumbfuck, try kicking my ass again. :lmao:
Been over this. Your gotcha moment blew up in your face.

:itsok: :290968001256257790-final:

Been over this. Your gotcha moment blew up in your face.

:itsok: :290968001256257790-final:

LOLOL

Nope. Your moronic posts are still there. They didn't go away simply because I'm laughing my ass of at your abject ignorance.

G'head, Dumbfuck... keep kicking my ass like this. You're cracking me up. :lmao:

When bad economic news happens, I am quick to blame President Biden. But when there is good news, I should all take the time to thank him. I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

Thank you, President Biden, for this good news in May.
Do you ever notice it's always the same dumb ass freaks that still believe Joe has gotten anything right. If everyone that ever voted for any of these crazed democrats we wouldn't be looking at the end of the United States by this bumbling fool because I don't want to look like an idiot dumb ass.

Forum List

Back