The capitalist's mantra

What do you think a leveraged buyout is?

A leveraged buyout is one company's acquisition of another company using a significant amount of borrowed money to meet the cost of acquisition. The assets of the company being acquired are often used as collateral for the loans, along with the assets of the acquiring company.

The point of such a thing is to make even more profit, not to suck anything dry till it dies.

The absolute worst are public unions. In Canada, they "play the game" and Canadians pay e the price economically and morally unfortunately.

A leveraged buyout is one company's acquisition of another company using a significant amount of borrowed money to meet the cost of acquisition. The assets of the company being acquired are often used as collateral for the loans, along with the assets of the acquiring company.

The point of such a thing is to make even more profit, not to suck anything dry till it dies.
And yet it very often ends up with the acquired company getting looted and closed.

They fire half the employees and try to make the remainder work twice as hard for less wages. The people who have to endure the salt mine management philosophy hear a distinct sucking sound.

They fire half the employees and try to make the remainder work twice as hard for less wages.

And?

The people who have to endure the salt mine management philosophy hear a distinct sucking sound.

No one is forced to work in a salt mine.

They fire half the employees and try to make the remainder work twice as hard for less wages.

And?

The people who have to endure the salt mine management philosophy hear a distinct sucking sound.

No one is forced to work in a salt mine.
You make it sound pretty ruthless. Weren't you trying to defend buyouts?

FyRSR_gWYAMI0or

The idea that "private business is always more efficient than state business" is false. It is a soft vs. wet comparison. It would be more accurate to say, "the 1% of business that survives is more efficient than state business.

And yet it very often ends up with the acquired company getting looted and closed.

Why is that a problem? The only point of any company is to make a profit. If it makes more profit for investors by liquidation vs continual operation, then closing it down and selling off the assets is a smart move.

Maybe, those profits will be reinvested in a viable company.

The loser mantra "how can I blame others for my own failings".

Those opposed to capitalism are always the failures in life. They bitch and moan about "capitalism" while failing to understand that it extends down to the level of little folks running a food cart or convenience store. They never offer any viable alternatives, and the ones they do offer are proven failures.

Greed and the desire for power exist within any system. Stupid Communists think the system will eliminate greed and the desire for power. Sensible capitalists realize it is not the system that creates these basic human characteristics.

Sensible capitalists realize it is not the system that creates these basic human characteristics.
It's only a step from this excommunication to the determination that some nations/races are not equal to others. No wonder the capitalists are saving Nazism as a last resort for their own salvation.

Forum List

Back