Results of the "Million Muslim March" and "2 Million Bikers" events in Wsh DC

People like me? Define 'people like me', please?

That just goes to prove that stereotyping is wrong.

Unless you are a libtard, then it is acceptable, reasonable, and expected.

So what's up with the 32k the organizers collected from supporters?

1. WAS $32K collected from supporters?

2. Did the fundraisers say where the money was going?

3. Has sufficient time passed since then, for the money-holders to distribute as promised?

4. Has sufficient time passed since then, for them to render a full public accounting?

5. Does probable cause exist, to suspect wrongdoing in connection with such funds?

Methinks that even IF such funds were raised, that it's a little too soon to be worrying about it.

Last edited:
Did the promoters of the 9-11 Two-Million-Bikers Run end-up bullshitting and using photos of other events to try to 'plump-up' their numbers and did they get caught at it?

Yeah, maybe, but, then again, who gives a frog's fat ass?

But, now that folks are coming to understand just how much the Biker Run is pissing-off some segment of the Liberal Camp - the segment that likes to make excuses for Radical Islam and attempts (and fails) to deflect the well-deserved contempt that it has drawn from Americans all across the political spectrum...

Knowing that it's pissing off THAT element, and causing them to freak-out and defend their beloved Islam more fiercely than ever, and knowing that it's causing them to hammer-away at the Bikers so energetically in order to heap as much discredit upon the Biker Run as may be possible...

Knowing that it's pissing of THAT element SOOOOOO much...

Here's hoping that the Biker Community does it again next year, and that they market it better, and record it better and more honestly, and that they have a turnout a hundred times greater than this first hastily cobbled-together last minute effort, and that it becomes an American tradition on 9-11...

Nothing more heart-warming than seeing Americans from all walks of life waving-at and cheering these American Patriots whose mission resonates so well with the American Soul...

Nonsense. These people haven't just plumbed the numbers. A few people have made up a fake story to promote a political agenda so people like you can claim massive support for an agenda that is not in reality supported by the people you are claiming to represent. These people have no real connection with bikers or veterans other than they called for a biker/vet event. Now they a claiming to represent bikers and vet's and as proof they are using this fake story of a massive event. They and those that have latched onto their scam are falsely projecting veterans as being the same kind of muslim haters that they are. These people are not helping veterans. They are not remembering 9/11 victims or our fallen in a dignified and honorable way. They in fact dishonor. It's not a liberal or conservative thing. It's about speaking up when people are dishonorable.

Actually Kondor3, this is what I said. Picking apart a persons comment piece by piece and putting your spin on each portion, taking the comments out of context and adding your own interpretations is a pretty lame technique to use when you are unable to respond in your own words. Kind of a weak act of desperation. I spent lots of time riding and hanging with bikers this weekend. It was bike week in Ocean City, MD. Probably 50 o 60 thousand bikers. Had no problem discussing this subject. Only met 4 riders who rode in the 9/11 ride and not one was a vet. All the veteran patch holders I talked to thought the ride was bs and leaned towards my way of thinking. Non vet spokespeople are not needed by veterans. They have their own spokespeople.

"...Wow, you had to go through all that to come to the conclusion that if you voice your opinion around bikers, and it's an opinion they don't like, they'll beat the crap out of you?..."

Congratulations for cherry-picking an element from your preferred holistic perspective out of those several salient points. Well done.

"...Hmmm. I think that's the problem some people have with them in the first place."

What problem would THAT be?

That they have the balls to defend their own honor, when impugned, unprovoked?

Although it's obvious that a certain kind of person has great difficulty in comprehending such a thing.

At least when it's directed against them, once they've sullied someone else's honor, and delude themselves that there will be and should be no consequences for such behavior.

Cherry picking? It was your concluding remarks, your summation. Watch how you write...your final remarks have an impact and stick with the reader!

So what you're saying is it's "okay" to use violence against someone who "insults" you? Commendable, even? I don't think the law of the land would agree with that. Sorry.

3. Has sufficient time passed since then, for the money-holders to distribute as promised?

4. Has sufficient time passed since then, for them to render a full public accounting?

5. Does probable cause exist, to suspect wrongdoing in connection with such funds?

Methinks that even IF such funds were raised, that it's a little too soon to be worrying about it.

They posted a summary and it was laughable.

If you want to talk about something laughable, turn on your rep.

If you want to talk about something laughable, turn on your rep.

I might turn on my rep when the god fearin' christian woman gets the boobs out of her avatar.

That's what Jebus told me...

"...Cherry picking? It was your concluding remarks, your summation. Watch how you write...your final remarks have an impact and stick with the reader!..."
It wasn't an overall summary. It was its own, discrete segment. Clearly delineated.

"...So what you're saying is it's 'okay' to use violence against someone who 'insults' you?..."

Depends what the insult is, and everybody has their own limits and thresholds.

For example, if you are married, and some punk hurls insults at you to an extent where your husband's Manhood is in doubt, should he fail to act, do you want your husband to defend you, like most men would, or wimp-out and stand by while your detractor continues to insult you?

"...Commendable, even?..."

Again. It depends.

If your husband stands by while your detractor says that your choice in shoes sucks, well, most folks might think it's 'commendable' that he showed such restraint.

If your husband stands by while your detractor unjustifiably states in public and in front of your friends and family, that you have been boffing the entire Main Street Road-Repair Crew once your husband goes of to work, then...

Most folks would find him punching your detractor in the face to be commendable, the law be damned...

Conversely, should your husband fail to act, and restrain himself according to the demands of the law, most folks would find him to be a coward, and not commendable in the slightest.

"...I don't think the law of the land would agree with that..."

Sometimes, in matters of honor, as I've just illustrated, the law is insufficient to the moment, and courage and self-respect must take precedent.

That's a dicey call, but such situations are anything but easy, and so are the calls folks make, in regard to such situations.

Honor is important - to some people, anyway.

Last edited:
"...Cherry picking? It was your concluding remarks, your summation. Watch how you write...your final remarks have an impact and stick with the reader!..."
It wasn't an overall summary. It was its own, discrete segment. Clearly delineated.

"...So what you're saying is it's 'okay' to use violence against someone who 'insults' you?..."

Depends what the insult is, and everybody has their own limits and thresholds.

For example, if you are married, and some punk hurls insults at you to an extent where your husband's Manhood is in doubt, should he fail to act, do you want your husband to defend you, like most men would, or wimp-out and stand by while your detractor continues to insult you?

"...Commendable, even?..."

Again. It depends.

If your husband stands by while your detractor says that your choice in shoes sucks, well, most folks might think it's 'commendable' that he showed such restraint.

If your husband stands by while your detractor unjustifiably states in public and in front of your friends and family, that you have been boffing the entire Main Street Road-Repair Crew once your husband goes of to work, then...

If your husband stands by and does nothing, most folks would find him punching your detractor in the face to be commendable, the law be damned...

Conversely, should your husband fail to act, and restrain himself according to the demands of the law, most folks would find him to be a coward, and not commendable in the slightest.

"...I don't think the law of the land would agree with that..."

Sometimes, in matters of honor, as I've just illustrated, the law is insufficient to the moment, and courage and self-respect must take precedent.

That's a dicey call, but such situations are anything but easy, and so are the calls folks make, in regard to such situations.

Honor is important - to some people, anyway.

A criminal record is still a criminal record, even if you got it by being "a man" or what you deem in your book as honorable behavior. And I don't care what most folks think is commendable in regard to my husband. It's what he thinks that matters most, followed closely by what I think. And one thing my husband knows is I'm pretty damn good at taking care of myself.

And I think restraint and being able to walk away from a fight is commendable. Especially when you're totally capable of tearing the person a new asshole. And you don't. That's HOT.

The instant that jerk touches me, though, my husband can kick the crap out of him. Well, subdue him enough until the cops can get there, anyway.

"...Picking apart a persons comment piece by piece..."

You made a number of individual and salient points. I chose to respond to individual points AS indvidual points, rather than let it all run together, that's all. No big deal.

"...and putting your spin on each portion..."

But that is what we all DO here... all the time... read, observe, think, and put our own 'spin' on things; it's called conversation, or, in this case, point-based adversarial reaction, as an aid to the exchange.

"...taking the comments out of context..."

Your individual and salient points were, indeed, served-up, and responded-to, in context, and alongside each other, and if you saw it differently, I assure you that was not my intent.

"...and adding your own interpretations is a pretty lame technique to use when you are unable to respond in your own words..."

I actually have some modest skill at extempore and what you see from me is usually nothing BUT my own words; including the verbiage utilized in my earlier response to you.

"...Kind of a weak act of desperation..."

Desperate? I don't know what about, quite honestly.

Neither of us were presenting any overly-challenging concepts nor pushing each others' buttons to any appreciable extent nor had either of us backed the other into a metaphorical corner, so, I'm simply going to write this off as a bit of non sequitur.

"...I spent lots of time riding and hanging with bikers this weekend. It was bike week in Ocean City, MD. Probably 50 o 60 thousand bikers. Had no problem discussing this subject..."

Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all, I'm afraid.

If you can serve-up mainstream Biker Magazine article-commentary, published prior to The Ride, which derides The Ride as a hate-mongering festival, then, you might begin to develop a leg to stand upon, with your assertions.

Until then, that Sale still eludes you.

"...Only met 4 riders who rode in the 9/11 ride and not one was a vet..."

What is this obsession you have with Veterans being part of The Ride to DC on 9-11?

Did the Ride organizers limit it to Veterans?

Did the Ride organizers say it was to benefit Veterans?

Did the Ride organizers say that is was attended primarily by Veterans?

Did the Ride organizers claim to be speaking for all Veterans?

Did the Ride organizers claim to be speaking for all Bikers?

And even if they DID - which I am having difficulty believing - so what?

How does any of that help us to determine whether this was an Anti-Muslim Ride?

Are the Ride organizers known to be Anti-Muslim?

Did the Ride organizers develop and disseminate Anti-Muslim propaganda?

"...All the veteran patch holders I talked to thought the ride was bs and leaned towards my way of thinking..."

Very nice, I'm sure, but, again, anecdotal evidence is no evidence.

"...Non vet spokespeople are not needed by veterans. They have their own spokespeople."

I am a veteran, and I do not feel that the Ride Organizers nor the Ride Participants intended-to or claimed-to be speaking for me.

Even though I agree in large part with the multiple primary motives for The Ride, insofar as I understand these.

But that's just me.

Last edited:
"...And I think restraint and being able to walk away from a fight is commendable..."
Sometimes yes.

Sometimes no.

Depends on the context, and the situation, and the person, and how many juicy rationalizations they're willing to serve-up to as barriers to charges of cowardice, before the charge actually ends-up sticking.

Different folks have different thresholds for such stuff.

Our friend, holding-up a protest sign against Bikers, impugning their honor, is likely to cross the 'thresholds' of a great many people.

"...The instant that jerk touches me, though, my husband can kick the crap out of him. Well, subdue him enough until the cops can get there, anyway."

Boy-oh-boy, you throttled-back on THAT one at the speed of light.
tongue_smile.gif

First, it's kicking-the-crap out of your detractor or assailant.

Then, that's softened to 'subduing him'.

Uh-huh...

Yeppers....

It's clear that you - like 99.99% of the rest of the Human Race - are capable of consenting to someone having the crap kicked out of them - in contravention to the law, or skirting the letter of the law while evading its spirit...

Just like a Biker defending his honor...

It's merely a matter of thresholds and triggers and flash-points...

The Biker defending his honor is only different from you with respect to what TRIGGERED the violence...

Very few of us are candidates for sainthood...

And neither you nor I fit that bill, insofar as one can tell from examining our exchange.

Hope that helps to clarify the opinion of the Loyal Opposition in this matter...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

They have a Facebook page where they list the money and where it went.

Got a link? All I got is the donation site.

Got a link? All I got is the donation site.

They've added a lot of stuff to the site, you'll have to go looking for it.
https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC?ref=ts&fref=ts

Well I've been all through it and it looks like there is a fair amount of money unaccounted for.

you not gonna get anything from that so stop bitching about OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY :lol:

Agreed. If the BIKERS don't care that they got ripped off why should I care?

good question. and that is the question we all are asking YOU.

you keep posting your hysterical questions about money and ONLY about money for a WEEK
It's the day 7 and you are still demonstrating butthurt over others people money :D

WHY?

you not gonna get anything from that so stop bitching about OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY :lol:

Agreed. If the BIKERS don't care that they got ripped off why should I care?

good question. and that is the question we all are asking YOU.

you keep posting your hysterical questions about money and ONLY about money for a WEEK
It's the day 7 and you are still demonstrating butthurt over others people money :D

WHY?

It is only five (5) days since 9-11.

Did they say in advance what they money was going to go for?

Are they still in the process of dispersing it 'as advertised'?

Will they be regularly updating the Accounting Data as they disperse more of it?

This is a tempest in a teapot at this juncture.

Anything to throw rocks at The Ride and its participants.

And, at present, that particular dog (accusation) has fleas, and just won't hunt...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Forum List

Back