Restroom Saga

popefumanchu said:
Peoples butts are cleaner than their hands. As long as the seat is dry and there is no crap smeared on it, sit down and relax. If this is something you have to spend precious synaptic energy worrying about, you have a lot easier life than I do. I can't even believe I'm taking the time to reply to this.
It's in a freakin' humor thread - if time is such a precious commodity to you, the WTF are you doing in a HUMOR THREAD or on a message board for that matter.

:blowup:

popefumanchu said:
Easy, guy.

Just trying to put the ladies at ease with some knowledge.

No offense Pope but I have heard of other stories like Joz's and this precious ass of mine is not taking any chances !! :D I prefer "the stance" and my own tissue too !! :beer:

Sandy73 said:
.... and this precious ass of mine is not taking any chances !! :D I prefer "the stance" and my own tissue too !! :beer:

Go Sandy !!

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of our conservative ladies for sharing some healthcare infomation with the crowd BUT-----will they appreciate it at the convention??????? :cof:

lilcountriegal said:
Damn skippy. Cant crabs jump something like 3 feet?

Oh God here we go with the crabs now ! Gee, I never knew this thread would be so popular and educational at the same time !! :eek2:

lilcountriegal said:
Damn skippy. Cant crabs jump something like 3 feet?

I don't know about crabs. Don't care to find out! But are you aware that Jock Itch is Athletes Feet of the genitals? That's what the doc told me, thinking that's what I could have had.

Forum List

Back