Restoring what once was our republic

"mostly by Democrats".... well, there's the first problem. Republicans blame EVERYTHING on Democrats, Democrats blame everything on Republicans and this infighting leads to nothing.

Think about it.
Democrats are pretty much the scum of this country and the root of all the government mismanagement that has given us massive debt, a bloated Federal government and a welfare state, complete with millions of goddamn Illegals.

However, along the line they have been aided by RINOs far too many times.

For instance, the disastrous Obamacare was aided by three weak RINOs that allowed it to pass Cloture in the Senate. Every destructive Democrat sponsored tax increase had some RINO support. That filthy ass bloated destructive budget bill that was passed before Christmas got some RINO support and that was despicable.

Democrats promise bad government and always deliver on their promise.

Republicans promise good fiscally responsible government but far too many times deliver the same bad government we would have got from the filthy Democrats.

These 20 Patriots of the Freedom Caucus are trying to break the insanity of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. They are American Heroes and the villiains are the Democrats and the RINOs (like McCarthy) that are satisfied with business as usual.

Thanks for the input but I don't think you understood what I posted ... Perhaps I am poor communicator, but I'll give it another shot.

There is nothing on Capitol Hill that will help you now ... Seize your Power at your State and Local Level.
I am blaming All the People who don't want to embrace the Protections we have in the US Constitution and the 18 Enumerated Powers.

We have trusted politicians out of our reach and that we have no control over for far too long ... :thup:
Expecting them to do the job that they have more than proven they are incapable of doing ... Is not the answer.

No.

Mine was simply an addendum to your post.

In no way an attempt at correction.

No.

Mine was simply an addendum to your post.

In no way an attempt at correction.

I get that ... But I am done with the idea we can fix the Beltway ... It's a circus.
Sorry if I keep pushing the point ... But I am done with this Nation slipping further into the abyss.
With Freedom comes Personal Responsibility ... And if We the People don't take some ... We the People are going to lose it all.

But before anyone thinks I am just nuts ... And want to burn everything to the ground ... That's not what I am saying.
I don't want to get tossed in a dark room where they throw away the key ... And I don't want to have to kill my fellow Americans.

I kind of think it would be a better idea ... If we just start focusing harder on our State and Local Governments.
We can reach those Politicians ... We have a better chance of exerting our Power over them ...
Let them know they might end up selling used cars if they don't straighten up.

We need to stop bickering with each other ... Look for real solutions in our Communities ...
And for goodness sakes ... Stop chasing whatever ball those Assclowns on Capitol Hill keep throwing down the road ...
Like a pack of wild rabid dogs ... We need to unite and turn on the Establishment ... And make them useless in our desires.

Last edited:
"If we can keep it"....We didn't.
Still waiting to see how long it takes for the sheep to realize that the America that was, is up for grabs.Too many sleepers are wearing their chains lightly for now...

I get that ... But I am done with the idea we can fix the Beltway ... It's a circus.
Sorry if I keep pushing the point ... But I am done with this Nation slipping further into the abyss.
With Freedom comes Personal Responsibility ... And if We the People don't take some ... We the People are going to lose it all.

But before anyone thinks I am just nuts ... And want to burn everything to the ground ... That's not what I am saying.
I don't want to get tossed in a dark room where they throw away the key ... And I don't want to have to kill my fellow Americans.

I kind of think it would be a better idea ... If we just start focusing harder on our State and Local Governments.
We can reach those Politicians ... We have a better chance of exerting our Power over them ...
Let them know they might end up selling used cars if they don't straighten up.

We need to stop bickering with each other ... Look for real solutions in our Communities ...
And for goodness sakes ... Stop chasing whatever ball those Assclowns on Capitol Hill keep throwing down the road ...
Like a pack of wild rabid dogs ... We need to unite and turn on the Establishment ... And make them useless in our desires.

We have long passed any hope of doing this through legal means.
Their cult is too strong in their influence on them.
The enemies will have to be eliminated.

We have long passed any hope of doing this through legal means.
Their cult is too strong in their influence on them.
The enemies will have to be eliminated.

Don't tell me what you cannot do ... Tell me what you can, are prepared and are willing to do ... That's progress.
I am going to try and avoid killing my fellow Americans just because they have been led astray.

Cute ... What are you prepared and willing to do ... Tell me something ... Speak if you have something to say.
Otherwise ... You bringing Dumb and Dumber to the table ... Isn't necessarily off the mark ... :auiqs.jpg:

Glowy much?

You damn sure don't shine for much ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why don't you try saying something ... Share what you think ... Express yourself.
Contribute something of substance to the discussion ... Please ... Are you capable?

I'll bring it up for consideration at our next militia formation. ;)

That's funny ... Still cannot think of anything worth saying can you ... :auiqs.jpg:
I'll tell you what I think about what you just posted.

Don't even attempt talking that garbage to me ... Until you are ready to start talking about streets, buildings, where we hit next.
When you can tell me where your next meal is coming from ... 90 days out, four states over and your ass is hiding behind a tree counting bullets.
Our enemy is going to be fed and supplied ... While we are chewing on bark.

They are going to kill or imprison your family if they can find them ... You are going to get some of your buddies killed.
Tell me when you are prepared to discuss what you are going to do with American soldiers that surrender to you ...
You cannot let them go ... They have intel ... And you would just be sending them back to the battlefield.

What are you going to do ... Shoot them in the back of the head in front of your wife and kids ... Show them what kind of man you are?
You'll have trouble feeding yourself ... You damn sure cannot feed prisoners.

Let me tell you a little secret ... There is no honor or righteousness in combat ... That's just the lies we tell ourselves so we can live with the shit we have done.

No ... You better just sit there with your thumb up your ass ... I don't want you covering my six ...
You're just a liability I cannot afford ... And not too bright either.

See ... That's how you share your opinion ...
Give it a shot ... Coward ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back