Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

She is a pig and she should be treated as one. I would not welcome her or any trump supporter into my business. And I'm not even a liberal....sick and tired of the fake conservatives....no compassion, bunch of liars and crooks.

So, you're a bad businessman too. Not surprising. I myself have always welcomed anyone with cash to spend.

She is a pig and she should be treated as one. I would not welcome her or any trump supporter into my business. And I'm not even a liberal....sick and tired of the fake conservatives....no compassion, bunch of liars and crooks.
You might want to open a dildo store the Losers will flock to it.

The Red Hen
11 E Washington St, Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 464-4401

Google Maps

Well that does it, I will never eat at the Red Hen again...not that I have ever been to Lexington Va to begin with. It is funny how you snowflakes get all whiny about this but you cheer this...
View attachment 200525
Are you seriously equating a sign on private property on the side of a road to people being accosted while eating dinner in a public restaurant?

Well, this is certainly one of the many ways a restaurant can go out of business.

So, you're a bad businessman too. Not surprising. I myself have always welcomed anyone with cash to spend.
I simply dont do business with crooks.

Yeah. You only like *real* conservatives.

A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.

The waiter at The Red Hen said, "I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members."

Others say the owner didn't want Huckabee Sanders in the restaurant out of "moral conviction."

This is the second time this week someone from the Trump Administration was drummed out of a restaurant. Earlier this week Homeland Sec;urity Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was booted from a Mexican restaurant near The White House.

The Red Hen's Yelp pages has blown up with glowing and damning reviews ... along political lines, of course.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant on Moral Grounds

To bad she wasn't baking a gay wedding cake.
That fat bitch doesn't need to be stuffing any more food down that lying gullet anyways

Melania probably will be my first customer since the orange cant satisfy her. Heck she might need a strapon.

Melania probably will be my first customer since the orange cant satisfy her. Heck she might need a strapon.
If she's teaming up with you she will for sure.

Yelp reviews currently has them at a 2 1/2 star establishment...good work Red Hen.

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I simply dont do business with crooks.

Yet you support Democrats.

Forum List

Back