Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.
When they go out of business this summer their building will make a nice Trump 2020 Headquarters for VA.

A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.

The waiter at The Red Hen said, "I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members."

Others say the owner didn't want Huckabee Sanders in the restaurant out of "moral conviction."

This is the second time this week someone from the Trump Administration was drummed out of a restaurant. Earlier this week Homeland Sec;urity Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was booted from a Mexican restaurant near The White House.

The Red Hen's Yelp pages has blown up with glowing and damning reviews ... along political lines, of course.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant on Moral Grounds

To bad she wasn't baking a gay wedding cake.

a42.png

If bakers don't have to bake cakes for gays, then restaurants don't have to serve water buffalo.

She is a pig and she should be treated as one. I would not welcome her or any trump supporter into my business. And I'm not even a liberal....sick and tired of the fake conservatives....no compassion, bunch of liars and crooks.

So, you're a bad businessman too. Not surprising. I myself have always welcomed anyone with cash to spend.
I simply dont do business with crooks.

Sarah Sanders is a crook? How so?

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

The left is "now" out of control? The left has been behaving like 5 year old's that throw tantrums by throwing themselves on the ground, flailing their arms and legs, while screaming....NO!....NO!....NO!....NO! ever since Trump was elected. I've been on this earth a good many years and I've never before seen such immaturity.

Last edited:
We should send that Restaurant thank you cards......November is the midterm election and these democrats are activating the conservative base like none of the establishment republicans can....

they want to increase taxes.... check
They want to ban and confiscate guns... check
They want to open the borders.... check
They want to end the 2nd Amendment... check
They will impeach Trump 30 seconds after they win the house... check

They are attacking conservative women in public, and acting smug about it... check...

You guys.... I don't know if I could have sent out a memo to you on how to help us win the midterms that would have been as effective as this...

Thank you...

I will visit the restaurant just to thank them. Heck I'll order food to be delivered to a shelter.

The fat ugly mean bitch should go on a diet anyway. How far does she wanna get? Donnie the obese too needs to slim down. Far ugly inside out bunch.

All restaurants should kick Gramps and all his friends out too

Stephanie Wilkinson, co-owner of the Red Hen in VA, is a BIGOT. No worries Stephanie, there are plenty of other options. Glad to know you're a hater and a bigot so I can stay away from your restaurant. I wouldn't put it past you to spit in my food if you found out I voted for Donald Trump.

God Bless America and God Bless our President.

They kicked a conniving bitch out of their restaurant. So what. They'll be fine.
Not if the majority of those who reside around the restaurant are behind her. If she did nothing to deserve being thrown out of the place like create a public disturbance inside the building for example, the people in charge of the business have just signed it's death certificate.

God bless you and Sarah always!!!

Holly

"Sarah Sanders chose to be the mouthpiece of a racist administration that rips children from their mothers. But our country’s LGBT, many of whom serve in our military, teach our children, or heal our patients, had no choice in their sexual orientation. Red Hen kicked out a bigot."

They kicked a conniving bitch out of their restaurant. So what. They'll be fine.
Not if the majority of those who reside around the restaurant are behind her. If she did nothing to deserve being thrown out of the place like create a public disturbance inside the building for example, the people in charge of the business have just signed it's death certificate.

God bless you and Sarah always!!!

Holly
The restaurant is farm to table, with a vegan menu. They're not losing a single customer, and probably gaining more. Sarah Sanders can go to hell.

Stephanie Wilkinson, co-owner of the Red Hen in VA, is a BIGOT. No worries Stephanie, there are plenty of other options. Glad to know you're a hater and a bigot so I can stay away from your restaurant. I wouldn't put it past you to spit in my food if you found out I voted for Donald Trump.

God Bless America and God Bless our President.
I'd give her a medal Let the scum know they're not wanted ,,,except by deplorable..and dotards

Political aside...and just by looking at sanders would you trust her? She got that mean bitchy naggy face. And to top it all she is a liar that lies for a liar. Fick her obese ass, she needs a diet, they did her a favor.

Forum List

Back