Rest in Peace Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying that but you went off on me you, because you ASSume a lot and doesn't read what is written.

I also believe Clinton, Gore, Kerry all knew, as did Bush that Iraq had WMDs. They all agreed with Bush. So to me the evidence on both sides have been clear. You on the other hand don't believe Bush, but will believe Obama. I want to vote Sanders. I'm not as partisan as you are. Maybe someday you will figure out that not everyone is a partisan nutter.

Because Bush is an idiot. Obama isn't. I'd vote for Sanders too - over Hillary.

ISIS became the threat they are today as a result of Obama retreating from Iraq. That's why Obama himself referred to them initially as JV. Because he had no idea what he enabled.
Change the channel.

Right - so all the Righties bleating on and on how Obama was staying too long in the ME, and now bleating on his withdrawal caused ISIS. he's in a lose-lose situation with you guys...
You have no idea about what you're saying.

Mate, I'm Kettle, you must be Pot....

I have been saying that but you went off on me you, because you ASSume a lot and doesn't read what is written.

I also believe Clinton, Gore, Kerry all knew, as did Bush that Iraq had WMDs. They all agreed with Bush. So to me the evidence on both sides have been clear. You on the other hand don't believe Bush, but will believe Obama. I want to vote Sanders. I'm not as partisan as you are. Maybe someday you will figure out that not everyone is a partisan nutter.

I think you are an idiot, Bush and Obama are fine. I doubt either lied, but they way you carry on about Bush it seems he must be an evil genius.

I think you are an idiot, Bush and Obama are fine. I doubt either lied, but they way you carry on about Bush it seems he must be an evil genius.

God no. I don't think Bush is evil or a genius. I think he's as dumb as a bag of hammers. Those around him however...

Bush and Obama are fine, you however are as dumb as a box of hammers, actually the hammers have a higher IQ.

You have been reported for altering my expression of condolences and my avatar name.
Your "condolences" are not welcome here you racist son of a bitch. You don'tevenrespect the man enough to call him by his legally changed name. Fuck you!

Muslim is a race?
No, it is a religion but that doesn't detract from you being a racist by some of the other things you have said. But I am glad to see that you are at least trying to make some heads or tails out of the pseudo race paradigm your people invented. Jews still are thought to be a race by many white people. Amerindians are still called Indians although they have nothing to do with India. And even now, some are making Islam a "racial" thing.

Obama is the dumbest president in my sixty years.

ISIS became the threat they are today as a result of Obama retreating from Iraq. That's why Obama himself referred to them initially as JV. Because he had no idea what he enabled.
Change the channel.

Right - so all the Righties bleating on and on how Obama was staying too long in the ME, and now bleating on his withdrawal caused ISIS. he's in a lose-lose situation with you guys...
You have no idea about what you're saying.

Mate, I'm Kettle, you must be Pot....
No, you're just a dupe.

If you believe that you are the dumbest poster in my 4 years on USMB!

My assertion is based in the empirical and yours is in ignorant bias.

Your assertion is based on Faux News and their racial bias against Obama. Switch the channel once in a while, expand the horizons of your worldview.

Your assertion is based on Faux News and their racial bias against Obama. Switch the channel once in a while, expand the horizons of your worldview.
My points are made in basic observation. I don't need to parrot talking points like you do.
What's more, Obama is not black so get over your racism bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back